• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Respect

sAInuGO.jpg

This man looks like he's about to kill Some Colts D:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24400-1383601492-13.gif

eznark

Banned
Not really, Rodgers is not human. As far as I am concerned there should be an asterisks next to his name. One day his cybernetic body will malfunction and the truth will be exposed.

Best passer in the history of football.

Hopefully unlike Minnesota's robot running back it doesn't turn out that he gets sexually gratified from slicing open his toddler sons nut sack.

Greg

I was just in a debate with someone on Facebook, and she just straight up deleted the entire conversation

people are the worst

Greg

If you were winning, common etiquette dictated you screenshot it all for later come-uppance.
all traces have been deleted :(

I hit send on my latest reply and it gave me an error message

Is she hot?
she was, but I'm not attracted to cowards!

Tea vs. coffee?
Metal vs. rap?
Dunking vs. layups?
You vs. her in ping-pong?
SOCOM vs. CoD?
Was the convo about Bat Birth Control? If so, it's common.
:jnc

However, there’s growing belief around the organization that the conventional wisdom – Philbin must make the playoffs to save his job – might be flawed.

Ross, who is personally fond of Philbin and loyal to his employees, might be persuaded to keep the current apparatus in place, should the team finish 9-7. A caveat: It depends on how that 9-7 comes about.

If the Dolphins lose their last two games and miss the playoffs for the sixth straight year – particularly since those last two games are against the also-rans Vikings and Jets – nothing will probably save Philbin. (And the prevailing wisdom is that if Philbin goes, so will Hickey after just one season.)

But if the Dolphins remain competitive throughout and show Ross they are indeed trending upward, there’s a very real chance that Philbin returns in 2015, even at 9-7.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article3835441.html#storylink=cpy

Kinda what I figured might happen....

Ian is breaking down the game right now, btw Darkest.

Top Bottom