• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Dragon

Banned
I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to go off on evolution

Yeah he's kinda a religious nutjob from what I remember.

This is like snap done right:

skreens_sports_fans.png

http://www.skreenstv.com/

Trey

Which division has the fiercest rivalries between fans on this board?

NFC West (purely on the strength of FMT's incorrigible hating) and the AFC North have to be up there.

This "bag of pickles and dicks" thing going on between Pats fans and Dolphins fans is more weird than anything.

I want the Browns draft pick via bills to get better tonight. ( think its at 16 at the moment )

BG, chill bro

NFC West (purely on the strength of FMT's incorrigible hating) and the AFC North have to be up there.

This "bag of pickles and dicks" thing going on between Pats fans and Dolphins fans is more weird than anything.

BG, chill bro

AFC East because the bills,jets and phins all hate the pats more then each other (fuck the jets though) and everyone else hates the pats too. So what I'm trying to say is fuck the pats.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You should pay attention to the sport.

lol ok, ok the Jets are somewhat better than the Raiders. Feel better? No? Then lay off the diet of diseased dicks

AFC East because the bills,jets and phins all hate the pats more then each other (fuck the jets though) and everyone else hates the pats too. So what I'm trying to say is fuck the pats.

This is the most logical thing said today.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

BG, chill bro

For the first few weeks of every season, Packers and Bears is decent until Bears fans all disappear sometime in November (much like their team).

Kas vs everyone is probably our most heated rivalry right now.

Zeke

Watching Randy moss highlights dude was unbelievable Jesus. Crazy to look back and see how far he fell in that draft class.

eznark

Banned
Malcolm Gladwell thinks football will disappear because boxing disappeared.

Someone should probably let Malcolm know boxing is still a thing.

MechDX

I shall root for the Dolphins in honor of my missing BFF, miss you Trejo.

Dutch is nervous for Mallett dynasty beginning. Mallettt plays good next thing you know him and JJ will be BFFs wearing matching Chelsea jerseys.

Top Bottom