• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

cdyhybrid

This is why I wait it out now. Did it for Cata and MoP. Worked wonders for me.

Wrath worked the best due to the two zones. Don't know why they didn't try that again.

It's more a problem with quest design. Everyone's on the same 1 or 2 quests that require you to either tag mobs or click on something that can only be done by one person at a time.

Just awful design.

It's more a problem with quest design. Everyone's on the same 1 or 2 quests that require you to either tag mobs or click on something that can only be done by one person at a time.

Just awful design.
Wait they didn't fix those in beta? I thought they learned their lesson when everybody was complaining about the giant elite gronn dude in the Tanaan intro. I stood there for 30 minutes trying to tag that guy with my screen overloaded with people.

C'mon Blizz.

cdyhybrid

Wait they didn't fix those in beta? I thought they learned their lesson when everybody was complaining about the giant elite gronn dude in the Tanaan intro. I stood there for 30 minutes trying to tag that guy with my screen overloaded with people.

C'mon Blizz.

Nope. They let some guy get to 99 an hour after launch because they didn't fix a repeatable quest that was reported in the beta too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B2WGd92IMAATqq7.jpg

I'm taking the home team, tonight.

Spinluck

Man that PlayStation Vue thing sounds kind of cool.

Ideally I would want that to replace rip off cable companies and such, but I do not see it happening as long Live Sports, shitty Internet companies and Internet caps, and commercials exist. :(

These kind of things would probably do fine alongside Netflix and Hulu. I don't think it will do all that well though.

EDIT: Whoa, Bill Cosby is a rapist?

bionic77

8-8 tie

all safeties
Something like this could only happen when the Steelers were playing.

I would pay to see this game though regardless of who was playing.

Ideally I would want that to replace rip off cable companies and such, but I do not see it happening as long Live Sports, shitty Internet companies and Internet caps, and commercials exist. :(

These kind of things would probably do fine alongside Netflix and Hulu. I don't think it will do all that well though.

EDIT: Whoa, Bill Cosby is a rapist?

what is the vue?

I can see the tagline now.

#4TheCouchPotato

jmdajr

Lamar Miller or Deandre Hopkins for fantasy?

DeAndre man! Miller is banged up and Hopskins will be catching 99 yard bombs from Mallet!

edit: On serious side maybe they will run a lot more if the weather is shit.

edit edit: I'm stashing the Ravens Defense for my playoff run since they play Jags week 14(I think).
Is this a wise move?

Colasante

Apparently Patriots DT Dominique Easley didn't reinjure his knee last week as some reporters speculated, he was only adjusting his brace when they were allowed to watch practice and he missed two subsequent practices as part of his rehab regime. He returned to practice today. That's very good news, considering Chandler Jones' continued absence.

DeAndre man! Miller is banged up and Hopskins will be catching 99 yard bombs from Mallet!

edit: On serious side maybe they will run a lot more if the weather is shit.

edit edit: I'm stashing the Ravens Defense for my playoff run since they play Jags week 14(I think).
Is this a wise move?

Denard is gonna shred us

Top Bottom