• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

ShaneB

can one of you bros give me a 30 for 30 suggestion thats on us netflix? off the top of my head ive seen:

the red sox, bo jackson, celtics draft pick who died young, the u, gretzkey, reggie miller, AI, ricky williams, straight outta la, jordan rides the bus, two escobars, tyson and tupac

goddamn didnt realize ive watched so many.

Little late here, but spent my morning finishing of Stephen King's latest book 'Revival', great stuff.

Anyways, I mentioned Hillsborough, a must for sure. Just going through netflix to see what is there. I don't see Unguarded, which maybe is on youtube. For Football, The Best That Never Was, Elway to Marino, Youngstown Boys (mentioned before), Pony Excess, Ghost of Ole Miss, etc etc, they're all great in my opinion.

Silly Little Game is a fun watch about the birth of fantasy sports, Jimmy The Greek, Fernando Nation, Into The Wind (a special one to me since it's about Canadian icon Terry Fox), Little Big Men, Survive and Advance, etc. The new ones have also been terrific, Playing with the Mob is fantastic.

They are all so good really. There are a bunch I haven't seen as well that I need to remedy also.

Edit: Also, not a 30 for 30, but watched "Schooled" if you haven't. I think you mentioned you did before though.

GTAV looks gorgeous on #QUAD (I'm sure it looks okay on Xbox One too, I guess)

It combines two of the biggest plagues on creativity in the game industry today(remakes and sequels) but damn if it doesn't look fantastic.

brentech

GTAV looks gorgeous on #QUAD (I'm sure it looks okay on Xbox One too, I guess)

It combines two of the biggest plagues on creativity in the game industry today(remakes and sequels) but damn if it doesn't look fantastic.
Something new come out? My first impression was that it wasn't enough upgrade outside ambience type stuff.

And fuck this day. 2 Charlie horses in my left calf. Muscle just balling up

DMczaf

Drinking coffee while being a Falcons fan? Sounds like something a real man would do.

sad.gif

I have a bottle of Booker's Bourbon just sitting on my shelf waiting to be open. Can't wait until for this semester to be over.

EDIT: DAMMIT THIS ISN'T THE HOCKEY THREAD!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And Arian Foster is ruled out.

Fantasy advice you probably want to stick Alfred Blue as your 3rd RB if you're desperate. He'll probably get at least 80yds against our vaulted run defense.

GORDON Free on Monday.
But he hasn't been in organized activities for 2 1/2 months because of the leagues bitchassness
And Arian Foster is ruled out.

Fantasy advice you probably want to stick Alfred Blue as your 3rd RB if you're desperate. He'll probably get at least 80yds against our vaulted run defense.
I'm not saying I'm starting blue in a league, but I'm starting blue in a league.

cajunator

Banned
Ive got some corn silk tea at the moment but Ill probably brew some coffee later tonight. It was snowing in North Louisiana today but luckily that wont get down here.
still kind of cold though.

JABEE

I had a guy from Colorado in the store today who is a Broncos fan.

We agreed that Tom Brady was the best QB of all time.

He also bought a 5k screen iMac, always nice to meet sensible people.

Apple Stores are like hives for Patriots fans!

I remember shooting a picture of Tom Brady with a dollar store sticky dart gun before the Super Bowl in 2005.

bionic77

Little late here, but spent my morning finishing of Stephen King's latest book 'Revival', great stuff.

Anyways, I mentioned Hillsborough, a must for sure. Just going through netflix to see what is there. I don't see Unguarded, which maybe is on youtube. For Football, The Best That Never Was, Elway to Marino, Youngstown Boys (mentioned before), Pony Excess, Ghost of Ole Miss, etc etc, they're all great in my opinion.

Silly Little Game is a fun watch about the birth of fantasy sports, Jimmy The Greek, Fernando Nation, Into The Wind (a special one to me since it's about Canadian icon Terry Fox), Little Big Men, Survive and Advance, etc. The new ones have also been terrific, Playing with the Mob is fantastic.

They are all so good really. There are a bunch I haven't seen as well that I need to remedy also.

Edit: Also, not a 30 for 30, but watched "Schooled" if you haven't. I think you mentioned you did before though.
I hate the way King writes.

But I did like the Dark Tower series. Roland and that world are amazing for the first 4 books. Last 3 not so much but they have their moments.

bionic77

Fuck Brady. It grosses me out that this dirtbag can buy the same computer as me.

Speaking of which any sales coming on the 5k? I have a cousin in college and can always just use his name for that meaty discount but hoping for more!

andthebeatgoeson

Being in the operating room is pretty fun.

Not sure that surgery will be what I ultimately go into due to the lifestyle, but it feels rewarding after you've closed up a patient.
Thumbs up. It's a rush.

Does it cost $4k? Fuck apple.

I messed around with the retina iMac yesterday, it's pretty awesome.

Someone buy me a pimped out retina iMac and I'll make the OTs for the next 2 years.

DMczaf

Fuck Brady. It grosses me out that this dirtbag can buy the same computer as me.

Speaking of which any sales coming on the 5k? I have a cousin in college and can always just use his name for that meaty discount but hoping for more!

You're as big of a disappointment as Magic Johnson Jr

Screen-Shot-2014-10-01-at-8.27.10-AM.png

Texans with Matt Schaub on the roster: lost from Sept. 22 2013 to Dec. 29 2013
Raiders with Matt Schaub on the roster: currently winless

Teams with Matt Schaub on the roster: 23 straight winless games

i just wanted to see Schaub happy :[

Top Bottom