• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Giants news:

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 28m28 minutes ago
New York Giants are working out veteran cornerback Derek Cox today, according to a league source

Also:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 23m23 minutes ago
According to @RLiuNFL, Giants WR Odell Beckham leads all NFL receivers with 264 receiving yards the last two weeks.
Small rays of light in a dark season.

cdyhybrid

More huge NFC West injury news: Source tells @FOXSports1 Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane is done for the year with a torn hamstring. Wow.

LbcsulS.gif

JABEE

Eagles still looking dominant with Sanchez. IMO going into GB next week and facing the best QB in the league is going to be the biggest challenge they've faced all year. I think this is the first game that will get away from the Eagles as they were still in it against SF and Arizona. Only salvation will be if Sanchez is good against the Packers D, then it'll just be a shoot out with Rodgers tearing apart our shit secondary.

My only hope is that the Eagles are able to hold Rodgers in check like they did with Luck earlier in the season. It's going to be tough, because Rodgers will pick apart our blitzes. He moves so well too.

Dragon

Banned
My only hope is that the Eagles are able to hold Rodgers in check like they did with Luck earlier in the season. It's going to be tough, because Rodgers will pick apart our blitzes. He moves so well too.

Please thank your defense for making me win by .8 points this week.

Also Ted Cruz is a gigantic moron, holy shit.

MRSA

Banned
I have no emotions on Sundays anymore.

That being said I'm putting $100 on the Raiders to beat the Chargers this game in Vegas.

JABEE

One really promising thing about this team's defense is how well the front seven is playing. We couldn't get to the quarterback last season. This year, it has been a completely different story.

I forgot to say GG to Panthers fans.

So unsurprisingly, Cam suffered more injuries than the ones he had starting the game. When he's inevitably starting Sunday against Atlanta, he'll be playing with a right foot injury, soreness in his left ankle that he still hasn't fully recovered from despite offseason surgery, a thumb issue on his throwing hand, ribs that still haven't fully healed from him breaking them, and a possible hamstring tweak.

But it's okay! Rivera didn't see any of it.

Bread

Banned
I have no emotions on Sundays anymore.

That being said I'm putting $100 on the Raiders to beat the Chargers this game in Vegas.
Sorry friend, Pip is leading my Chargers to victory. Might as well just send me the $100 now and get it out of the way.

One really promising thing about this team's defense is how well the front seven is playing. We couldn't get to the quarterback last season. This year, it has been a completely different story.

I forgot to say GG to Panthers fans.

That's what happens when you completely change the defensive scheme. Now they know it, and they are doing really well playing in it.

Tamanon

Banned
So unsurprisingly, Cam suffered more injuries than the ones he had starting the game. When he's inevitably starting Sunday against Atlanta, he'll be playing with a right foot injury, soreness in his left ankle that he still hasn't fully recovered from despite offseason surgery, a thumb issue on his throwing hand, ribs that still haven't fully healed from him breaking them, and a possible hamstring tweak.

But it's okay! Rivera didn't see any of it.

It's funny, because Derek Anderson has actually been a competent QB, so it wouldn't be a drop-off to sit Cam. I wonder if they're just trying to drive his price down for the next contract.

Zeke

So Anthony Hitchens looked pretty damn good against the jags. Man if can keep that level of play up Lee will have some major competition next year. Not bad for a 4th round pick.

JABEE

Giants news:

Also:

Small rays of light in a dark season.
I really wanted O'Dell Beckham in the draft. He is legit. He has great hands, good route runner, and he is so good at creating separation.

I think he's going to be a star in the league if he can stay on the field.

Fox318

SHOCKING NEWS: Some people do not take well to games being called toys on Gaming Side.
"Games are art bro. That's why I keep posting articles about games in museums. See Grandma I do have a job!!! I don't need to move out of the basement yet."

JABEE

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930892

The new Assassin's Creed sound like a trip.

tried to open a treasure chest, but was told I needed the Assassin’s Creed companion app to open it, with no additional information or context.

I tried to open another treasure chest, and was told I needed to sign up for Assassin’s Creed Initiates to open it.

When I paused the game, the second option in the pause menu is an eStore that lets you spend real money on time-saving boosts, bonus in-game currency, and so-on.

This is a $60 video game set in revolutionary Paris that continually spams you to sign up for Ubisoft services via locked-away in-game content.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/jdavisign/2014/11/11/8-real-things-i-experienced-in-assassins-creed-unity/

Look on the bright side, you need a new QB too!

I think we're riding with Cam until his wheels fall off. At least we'll be willing to give him whatever he wants in free agency. If he leaves of his own volition, that will be on him.

He's just too popular (still!) with the fan base and Richardson's not going to relinquish his cash cow.

Opinion of Cam last night is basically split into three camps based off of Twitter.

75% think Cam is purely struggling because of the team around him and refuse to hold him accountable for any of the struggles.

15% think the team around him is bad but Cam should shoulder some of the blame for it. (Rational people)

10% are crotchety old racist bastards who hate Cam no matter what he does.

Afrikan

So I'm about to be driving home and I see Patrick Willis is done for the year.....at least no one can see me cry...and hopefully the tears will be dried up by the time I step out of the car.

eznark

Banned
Pwill out for the season tok. Great :(

That means you have to sit him in Madden friend.

I think we're riding with Cam until his wheels fall off. At least we'll be willing to give him whatever he wants in free agency. If he leaves of his own volition, that will be on him.

He's just too popular (still!) with the fan base and Richardson's not going to relinquish his cash cow.

Opinion of Cam last night is basically split into three camps based off of Twitter.

75% think Cam is purely struggling because of the team around him and refuse to hold him accountable for any of the struggles.

15% think the team around him is bad but Cam should shoulder some of the blame for it. (Rational people)

10% are crotchety old racist bastards who hate Cam no matter what he does.

I think Cam is a gifted athlete who is currently hobbled but who also needs to be driven hard, externally. It's a bullshit bodylanguage observation but I'm sticking with it because whatever, there has to be some explanation for his laziness with his mechanics. Christ he even made some amazing throws at the end of the half yesterday then just totally shit the bed again.

Tough to build a team around a guy like that. You'd almost rather have consistent mediocrity like Alex Smith. Hard to build around instability.

So I'm about to be driving home and I see Patrick Willis is done for the year.....at least no one can see me cry...and hopefully the tears will be dried up by the time I step out of the car.

He probably banged his head into concrete frustrated after a conversation with that fucking idiot Kaepernick.

Bowser

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 4m4 minutes ago
Ron Rivera leads off — no questions asked — says, “He’s not injured,” refuting FOX report. “I’m not sure where that came from.”

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 2m2 minutes ago
Rivera says Newton “absolutely” looks as fast and elusive as he has in his previous three years. RR digging in on this one.

lol this buffoon is burying his head in the sand

eznark

Banned
Kaep can hold a conversation now? Wow he must have read a book or two.

He drools onto paper and moves the paper around to form rudimentary shapes.

Rivera says Newton “absolutely” looks as fast and elusive as he has in his previous three years. RR digging in on this one.

giphy.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Pretty much saw this coming when he continued to be out for a couple weeks.

DMczaf

Riverboat Ron!

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 4m4 minutes ago
Ron Rivera leads off — no questions asked — says, “He’s not injured,” refuting FOX report. “I’m not sure where that came from.”

lol this buffoon is burying his head in the sand

i don't want cam to be rg3'd :[

ed: Palmer IR'd, Lindley signed, Cardinals doomed

bionic77

SHOCKING NEWS: Some people do not take well to games being called toys on Gaming Side.
I don't shop at GameStop for a reason.

The hardcore gamer is kind of gross.

To be fair though I can't really really judge what people like.

But does anyone still push that games are art?

Top Bottom