• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Fox318

wtf are you talking about? Don't make me post the laughing baby again!

A head coach. You know somebody who coaches and leads your teamm to virtory?

Not a media figurehead like Tomlin while Todd Haley and Dick LeBeau and the rest do their actual jobs.

Are you sure Tomlin doesn't hire Omar Epps to fill in for him on gamedays so he can apply his makeup for his Stepehn A Smith interviews?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A head coach. You know somebody who coaches and leads your teamm to virtory?

Not a media figurehead like Tomlin while Todd Haley and Dick LeBeau and the rest do their actual jobs.

Are you sure Tomlin doesn't hire Omar Epps to fill in for him on gamedays so he can apply his makeup for his Stepehn A Smith interviews?

And this has what exactly to do with Rex Ryan being a failure?

Fox318

And this has what exactly to do with Rex Ryan being a failure?

Rex took the Jets to playoff games with mark sanchez and he coached is way to 500 despite having the worst gm in sports.

If Rex had a competent owner he would have already won 3 super bowls and secured his spot in the hall of fame.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rex took the Jets to playoff games with mark sanchez and he coached is way to 500 despite having the worst gm in sports.

If Rex had a competent owner he would have already won 3 super bowls and secured his spot in the hall of fame.

Chip Kelly is going to take the Eagles to playoff games with Mark Sanchez. Again, I say to you,

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

For anyone that has recently gotten the xbone AC bundle, are the AC games hard copy or Codes? Cause I would have little interest in keeping the games

Tabris

You guys do remember that Mark Sanchez beat both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning (more like Jim Caldwell calling a time out) to get to the AFC Championship one year right?

EDIT - Nevermind, you had just posted this above, I just saw the Chip Kelly comment.

jakncoke

Banned
The Jets suck, they arent going to tank because to tank means you had a choice on winning or chance and the Jets dont. You can live in a kasland and think you could win out and something could happen but thats not reality. The jets are heading towards a top 5 pick not because they about to tank but because they fucking suck. You're going to think you can get me to catch the feels about the Steelers loss but reality is we turned over the ball 4 times stupidly and teams dont win those type of games not even against Jets like teams.

JABEE

Foles will be back soon. He was letting it rip at practice throwing the ball. I have heard he may come back by the Seattle game or the last Dallas game.

MechDX

The Houston #Texans are signing QB Thad Lewis according to @Who was at Duke when Thad Lewis was there? Bill O’Brien was his OC/QB coach there in 2006. #Texans

#TimeForThad

Top Bottom