• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

eznark

Banned
The Houston #Texans are signing QB Thad Lewis according to @Who was at Duke when Thad Lewis was there? Bill O’Brien was his OC/QB coach there in 2006. #Texans

#TimeForThad

giphy.gif

BigAT

This NFL commercial with the lifelong family is the worst. The girl meets Emmitt Smith once and all of a sudden it's "Fuck the Vikings, I'm a Cowboys fan now"?

ShaneB

This NFL commercial with the lifelong family is the worst. The girl meets Emmitt Smith once and all of a sudden it's "Fuck the Vikings, I'm a Cowboys fan now"?

I think it's even wackier that apparently everything under that tree is NFL apparel.

Jets didn't want Vick to compete. Idzik didn't want a QB controversy and wanted to showcase his brilliance as a GM with Geno.

I heard differently. That Vick refused to compete and the front office were disappointed they didn't get a QB controversy because the fucking Jets always want a QB controversy.

Fox318

I heard differently. That Vick refused to compete and the front office were disappointed they didn't get a QB controversy because the fucking Jets always want a QB controversy.

Owner just wants a team that generates hype for media publicity so he can use that image and the profits from the team to fund super conservative political candidates.

CrankyJay

Banned
Regular awful or buttfumble awful?

Jets are the best when it comes to the sheer levels of awfulness.

Just regular awful right now.

You know what else is awful? The Bills offense. So boring and predictable. How about airing it out to Watkins? We're in a fucking dome.

Zeke

I think the jets would have better luck drafting if they let a monkey fling shit at their draft board. I mean it couldn't be any worse.

Top Bottom