• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Despite confusion, Lions-Cardinals punt coverage call was correct

image.php

So I get the letter of the law, but I wish they'd change the rule somewhat. If the guy has possession of the ball and two feet in the field of play, then let him step into the end zone with it. Should be like a reception going out of bounds. The notion that he has to have two feet in and the ball and then, if he's falling into the end zone, throw that dead ball back into play for people to scramble around and hope they don't kick it into the end zone is just silly.

Huh, must have been playing it at different hours then. Sounds like you are loving SO.
It's been a good while since I've been on. I took a break after hitting 28 with my Hunter. Probably about two months since I've logged in specifically because of all of the recent game releases. I plan to return when the expansion releases in early December but I've got Bayonetta 2, Far Cry 4, Dreamfall Chapters and Dragon Age Inquisition lined up right now. Too many damned games I want to get too and far too little time to play them.

I have vacation coming next week though so catch up time.:)

...and yes, I loved Sunset Overdrive. Finished it last week.

Both systems came with a mic...
It's been a good while since I've been on. I took a break after hitting 28 with my Hunter. Probably about two months since I've logged in specifically because of all of the recent game releases. I plan to return when the expansion releases in early December but I've got Bayonetta 2, Far Cry 4, Dreamfall Chapters and Dragon Age Inquisition lined up right now. Too many damned games I want to get too and far too little time to play them.

I have vacation coming next week though so catch up time.:)

...and yes, I loved Sunset Overdrive. Finished it last week.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I played through The Evil Within but otherwise have namely stuck to Destiny. I expect the MCC to steal some of that time away and if anyone from here wants to play co-op for Ass Creed, I'd check that out as well. This year has been all about replaying older games/trying old games I never got around to playing for me for the most part. 2015 is going to be nuts, many games I intend on buying.

Guess I'm the only one here who got bored with it pretty fast

Nope, thought I was the only one! Never was able to get into this series but my friend told me this one finally offered a lot more variety in missions and he knew the heist missions would be up my alley so sold me on that. I quit when I was close to performing the second heist mission and it's very rare that I quit on any game's SP. Just not for me I guess.

Both systems came with a mic...

Ah ok, that makes sense. I played through The Evil Within but otherwise have namely stuck to Destiny..
Advanced Warfare was my 37th game completed this year. I play too much shit.:jnc My wife loves to give me shit about it but this Sunday I laughed when I found her playing Advanced Warfare on the PS4. I was like "WTF?!". She isn't much for games but out of all of the ones she chooses to play - its AW? She said its cause she saw Kevin Spacey on the commercial and she loves House of Cards.

Guess I'm the only one here who got bored with it pretty fast
COOO-SIN...YOU WANT TO GO BOWLING?!

NO YOU FUCK!

Yeah, its GTAIV but fuck that game is awful

V is the only one of out of the entire series I managed to see through to the end. The character switching element, mission checkpointing and the ability to taxi-cab to wherever the hell you wanted eliminated a big bulk of the shit that has pissed me off about the series in the past.

MechDX

Nope, thought I was the only one! Never was able to get into this series but my friend told me this one finally offered a lot more variety in missions and he knew the heist missions would be up my alley so sold me on that. I quit when I was close to performing the second heist mission and it's very rare that I quit on any game's SP. Just not for me I guess.

Let's be BFFs since Trejo left me.

Advanced Warfare was my 37th game completed this year. I play too much shit.:jnc My wife loves to give me shit but this Sunday I laughed when I found her playing Advanced Warfare on the PS4. I was like "WTF?!". She isn't much for games but out of all of the ones she chooses to play, its AW? She said its cause she saw Kevin Spacey on the commercial and she loves House of Cards.

Ha! That's cool that she gave it a whirl. Hmmm so those commercials actually do work? ;P Don't get me wrong, I beat a pretty decent amount of games, just not new games that came out this year. Some were new to me though like Persona 4 Golden which was my first and thus far only experience with the Persona series. Also that Trails in the Sky RPG. I had a 3DS renaissance and then a Vita one when a co-worker unexpectedly sold his to me for a steal. I played god knows how many JRPGs this year ha

brentech

Linebackers Clay Matthews (groin) and Nick Perry (shoulder) are additions to the injury report. Matthews was limited in practice and Perry did not participate.
“He doesn’t have high concern,” McCarthy said of Matthews.

Not sure what % of snaps Perry gets when Matthews in inside, but both need to be healthy in my mind. Hopefully it's just one those things with no real problem.

V is the only one of out of the entire series I managed to see through to the end. The character switching element, mission checkpointing and the ability to taxi-cab to wherever the hell you wanted eliminated a big bulk of the shit that has pissed me off about the series in the past.

Dammit FV, don't do this to me. Sounds like a lot of the same reasons I never got into the series.

Of course, I've finished... 1 game this year? Maybe 1. Now I'm not sure if I remember that correctly.

Let's be BFFs since Trejo left me.
I miss Trejo too, Chris, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Don't do it squall, being BFF with mech is the kiss of death.
jnc I thought that's only when he and Squicken actively seek to curse you.
Advanced Warfare was my 37th game completed this year. I play too much shit.:jnc My wife loves to give me shit about it but this Sunday I laughed when I found her playing Advanced Warfare on the PS4. I was like "WTF?!". She isn't much for games but out of all of the ones she chooses to play - its AW? She said its cause she saw Kevin Spacey on the commercial and she loves House of Cards.

COOO-SIN...YOU WANT TO GO BOWLING?!

NO YOU FUCK!

Yeah, its GTAIV but fuck that game is awful

V: Cum tow dis here car for my crack addicted loser bf. Now do it again. and again. and again. and again.

Justin Bieber getting off stage after performing at a nightclub or something.

I still don't know why I got my tag or what it means :jnc

WTF haha me either. Maybe you had a post about pulling some women and it was suggesting you make all the
12 year old
women swoon.

Zeke

Saw this /nfl doubt it's real I got a good chuckle out of it

just called and got hired on to do it. It's from today til Sunday unless the weather changes. I live only a few minutes away from Buffalo and I don't have a car so I'm riding my bike. I'll post pics if I have time.
EDIT: My mountain bike that I thought could make it has a flat tire so I'm taking my lil brothers Huffy Rock It bike. Idk how long it will take to get there with this bike because of the weather. Im going now.
EDIT I didnt die but I didnt make it there either. This turned out to be a bad idea and Im in big trouble. First off I was two blocks into the ride and someone threw a snowball at me which made me crash and fall off my bike into snow. Then I had to ride through a neighborhood where my aunt lives and she saw me and screamed for me to get inside, so i did. Then she called my mom and when I can get picked up to go home Im getting grounded so this will probably be my last time on the internet for awhile. I also lied to the bills and told them I live right by the stadium and could be there as soon as they needed everyone. So i was going to be late to begin with but now I cant even go.

jmdajr

I have bought into the hype on pretty much every GTA there's been, and every single time I'm like "I don't get it."

I finally just did not listen at all when V was coming out and completely avoided it.

Pretty much feel/did same.

Skipped 3, Bought Vice City. Didn't like it.
Skipped San Andreas, bought 4. Didn't like it.

I guess I will wait to hate on part 6.

Mebane out still depresses me, but Unger not getting back for awhile really sucks. O-line is a hair better with him around. Between that and Miller.... goddamnit...!

The new songs on the radio are fantastic as well.

I do have 2 complaints:

1. The driving feels off. The whole physics feel different and faker for some reason. Maybe I remembered it differently, but it feel completely different. First person is also uncontrollable in a car. You can't see shit and it way too sensitive.

2. Why the fuck did they change the button for the hand brake?

Greg

The new songs on the radio are fantastic as well.

I do have 2 complaints:

1. The driving feels off. The whole physics feel different and faker for some reason. Maybe I remembered it differently, but it feel completely different. First person is also uncontrollable in a car. You can't see shit and it way too sensitive.

2. Why the fuck did they change the button for the hand brake?
the cars they put you in at the beginning are awful and have no weight to them, but there were a few trucks and bigger vehicles I've been in since then that felt right, and the sports bikes are fun

the controls in general are shit though because of the dead zone... I don't know why there isn't an option to tweak it

Top Bottom