• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Bridgewater can't throw short routes accurately and hears that a child abuser is a good guy.

Enjoy the dumpster fire for the next 10 years, Slo!

jmdajr

Jennifer%20Goodrich%20Sanfilippo%20-%20West%20Seneca_1416364613805_9680173_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

From the Buffalo snow thread. A few deaths being reported as well =(

WOW

Glad we don't have to worry about that crap down here. Worst we get is a Hurricane like every 10 years.

Fantomex

You're comparing a grand tourer to a hyper sports car.

You need to EDUMUCATIONER yourself dimwit. Bugattis could be a limousine or a tank in actuality, but they are marketed as a sports car to new hip hop millionaire or rich spoiled trust fund babies. there's a reason they always come up in conversations when you mention a sports car. Blame Bugatti not me. Perception is a MRSAS mom

Looks cool. If I could have a supercar like that I'd want a McLaren P1.

My old boss has a P1. It's nice looking. Much better then a Bugatti.

brentech

lol, Aaron Rodgers apologizing to Corey Linsley's mom because he made a joke about the snap and she might have taken it serious.

Also mentioned, which I remember reading last year, that Eddie Lacy jokingly calls himself Moss because of his pass catching.

On the downside, he said "you can't have enough AJ Hawks on your team." I dare to say, yes you can....yes you can.

You need to EDUMUCATIONER yourself dimwit. Bugattis could be a limousine or a tank in actuality, but they are marketed as a sports car to new hip hop millionaire or rich spoiled trust fund babies. there's a reason they always come up in conversations when you mention a sports car. Blame Bugatti not me. Perception is a MRSAS mom

My old boss has a P1. It's nice looking. Much better then a Bugatti.

Shouldve had him let you drive it.

eznark

Banned
lol, Aaron Rodgers apologizing to Corey Linsley's mom because he made a joke about the snap and she might have taken it serious.

Also mentioned, which I remember reading last year, that Eddie Lacy jokingly calls himself Moss because of his pass catching.

On the downside, he said "you can't have enough AJ Hawks on your team." I dare to say, yes you can....yes you can.

Sometimes I wish Rodgers would get his dream team of 10 Kuhn's on offense and 11 Hawk's on defense.

brentech

You are out of your depth. Rodgers doesn't talk about Jordy with even a fraction of the admiration and respect he has for Kuhn.

yeah, if he talks about Jordy it's mostly because Wilde asked him something directly about him. He always mentions how good of a football mind Kuhn has and how he could run the offense.

Bowser

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 18m18 minutes ago
Slicing this thin but … Matthew Stafford is 0-15 on the road vs. teams that finish with winning records.

matthew-stafford-lions.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Except when we get a slight snow flurry everyone loses their damn minds.

eh, i find the locals stay home because we know better, but its the stupid northerners that have moved down here being all like "pffft the city is shutdown because of this? im going go show them by driving anyway" not realizing that none of the roads are salted or sanded and they end up wrecking horribly.

Seriously, every time it snows or ices over, the news finds some asshole from the north that wants to make fun of the fact that the city shuts down. No shit sherlock, its not really worth our time or money to invest in the equipment required to deal with snow or ice when it happens maybe once a year.

cajunator

Banned
eh, i find the locals stay home because we know better, but its the stupid northerners that have moved down here being all like "pffft the city is shutdown because of this? im going go show them by driving anyway" not realizing that none of the roads are salted or sanded and they end up wrecking horribly.

Seriously, every time it snows or ices over, the news finds some asshole from the north that wants to make fun of the fact that the city shuts down. No shit sherlock, its not really worth our time or money to invest in the equipment required to deal with snow or ice when it happens maybe once a year.

Yeah. Thats what its like here. they just shut down everything for a day and close off all the icy roads. Ive driven on those roads before and fuck that noise. You cant go over 25 mph. they wont waste money salting a road that will thaw in a day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 18m18 minutes ago
Slicing this thin but … Matthew Stafford is 0-15 on the road vs. teams that finish with winning records.

matthew-stafford-lions.jpg

So either we get a historic LOL worthy loss from the Pats or more LOLions.

I'm happy either way!

Top Bottom