• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

ShaneB

Good game again Raiders. I can't hate a loss in a messy weather game with a plodding game winning drive in a football style I love. Carr looks like a good guy as well. Time to move on, will get to enjoy the early Sunday games via RedZone.

Milchjon

gflopsureh4.gif

GAF is teaching me so much every day.

bionic77

Tell your wife this exact line.
What happens at the office stays at the office.

Also if I wanted to get divorced I would just tell her so (not going to happen, happily married). This is a very roundabout and passive aggressive way of going about it.

I am not about that life. Always on some real shit.

It's my birthday, I'm so old ;_;
Happy birthday and welcome to the club!

Sorry about getting old. But remember that now you can afford nice things and that really helps distract you from the fact that you will die pretty soon. I am getting a Retina iMac pretty soon. You should get one too for your birthday.

Bowser

Lakers?

La has a second team?

:jnc

This lifelong cat was from LeBron's first run with the Cavs

I think it's from like 08 or 09

Happy birthday and welcome to the club!

Sorry about getting old. But remember that now you can afford nice things and that really helps distract you from the fact that you will die pretty soon. I am getting a Retina iMac pretty soon. You should get one too for your birthday.

I live in a tiny NYC apartment, I ain't got room for a desktop!

Although I get the latest MBA a few months ago (for only $850! Thanks Best Buy student discounts and alumni email address!). Smooth as buttah.

Thank you Based Best Buy at Mayfair for having GC adapters and controllers in stock. Bought a Link ambino only because you get the spinner weapon for Hyrule Warriors with it.

Top Bottom