• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
stopjameis.0.gif

I hope the kid gets in trouble because that's not cool. We were all calling for Belichick to get the hammer for tugging on the ref's arm going into halftime and that's way worse. Only dude that gets a bye in my book is Orlando Brown who, by all rights, should have been able to pummel Jeff Triplette on live TV.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Your qb has never won on the road when the opposing team is above .500

My QB took over the worst team in NFL history as a rookie at 21 so that stat is skewed and meaningless.

And there's a first for everything. We're going to win today, hope I get to watch the game.

Lions 24 Patriots 17

Restore the Roar 2014

jakncoke

Banned
Crazy how big a pile of papers from Oklahoma to get Brian Bosworth and lol at Dartmouth/Princeton trying to get him

My QB took over the worst team in NFL history as a rookie at 21 so that stat is skewed and meaningless.

And there's a first for everything. We're going to win today, hope I get to watch the game.

Lions 24 Patriots 17

Restore the Roar 2014

Nothing like taking 6 years to get your first road win against a .500+ team

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No he didn't lmfao

Someone on Sportscenter was giving a report in Detroit on the Bills/Jets game and someone came by and shouted that "Fuck her right in the pussy" line

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We are all Vikings fans today. NFLGAF do you want to continue to see that smug smile on Aaron Rodgers face? I know I don't.

Godslay

Banned
Dolphins/Broncos today! Who's excited?

I'm excited to see certain things in this game. Certain players on the OL were angry about how they played and how some in the media portrayed them as soft. Since the phins have a good DL, I'm hoping to see them stand their ground.

Sounds like Orange Julius is out, so I'm looking forward to seeing Virgil Green provide good blocking for the run game. I'm also looking forward to Cody Latimer putting in some work.

Peyton also needs his workload paired down. They have to run the ball. I want CJ to get 20 carries. They have to shift to the run to some degree. Can't be throwing 50 plus times a week, even with screens/dump offs as a replacement to the run game.

In general, I am excited. I'm glad Chief Little Hands blew it against the Raiders. Takes some of the pressure of the division off. So if we lose, we'll still have a half game lead. Still a conference game so I'm taking it seriously. Sucks that either way the traitors win.

Here's to a good game though, and let us be lame and defend our precious clubhouse from any invading drivebys!

Rooting for all of your teams with the following exceptions:

Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots

These teams can go fuck themselves and die in eternal Hades fire.

Have a great Sunday!

Top Bottom