• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

brentech

Zucchini bread is good. My experience is it kind of just tastes like cinamin bread or something like that. Nice and moist though.

Thank Tebow.

272242027811cfb32014eab60f2cc875.gif

It's comforting to know that after we thrash the Falcons, we'll be back at 3 games ahead of either the Chickens or Niners and one of them will guarantee lose again when they play each other for the second time later. Then we have the ability to hand them losses ourselves. With Fitz back and playing in Zona by the time we play SEA again, no way the game goes the same way. Not saying we'd for sure win it but it won't be the atrocity seen last Sunday. Stanton already tapped Niner ass, he can do it again! Regardless, the Chiefs will be another easy game as they can do fuck all when you stuff their run (our speciality) and we play them at home where we're undefeated and they aren't nearly as potent. If we take care of business against STL (which won't be easy) SEA and or Niners won't be able to catch us regardless. Well, if SEA sweeps the Niners, beats us again, AND the Niners beat us they could I suppose. At this point, we're still in position for a bye and we just need to focus on that. No one can catch us if we keep winning.

Tom Penny

:tompenny

Homemade pies slaughter store bought and it's not even close. Homemade brownies also.

You need more bakers in your life.

I 100% disagree on brownies. They are delicious, full proof and take no work straight out of a box until proven otherwise.

Holy shit that Richard Sherman press conference was amazing. He knows he's going to get fined too but he called out the NFL on their bullshit

Holy shit that Richard Sherman press conference was amazing. He knows he's going to get fined too but he called out the NFL on their bullshit

That Richard Sherman press conference was great

That press conference was fantastic, and ESPN's idiotic response is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

I love ESPN with "Huh, wonder what he was trying to do there?"

At least they showed the whole thing!
?

Slo

The second best part of serving prime rib for Thanksgiving is the congealed peppercorn infused drippings the next day. Somebody should make a pie out of that.

Tamanon

Banned

http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-mocks-nfl-with-brilliant-press-conferen-1663377486

This is so good. At his weekly meeting with the press, Seahawks corner Richard Sherman, a cardboard cutout of Doug Baldwin, and the disembodied voice of actual Doug Baldwin teamed up for a skit that took shots at the money-hungry NFL and stood up for teammate Marshawn Lynch, who was fined $100,000 for failing to talk to the press last week.

Lynch's own monosyllabic makeup presser wasn't enough. Standing at the lectern, Sherman called out the league's bizarre media availability rules, its stance on product endorsement, and the absurdity of forcing a team to play twice in five days while it crows about player safety.

brentech

Good to see Stafford blaming players being unavailable and then coming back making it tough to figure out "what they're good at"

ShaneB

Aww I made that post because you're the one person that liked to have fun talking light trash. Well, good luck in the other league then, that's the magic of doing more than one ;P

Heh, well maybe I can pull off an upset win and play spoiler, I almost won against Rando, but yeah, I've moved past my light trash talk, at least in SiF :p

Have a love/hate feeling of fantasy football this being my first year playing, tends to make me angrier than normal, so eh. :p

Looks like I'll check out this Richie Sherman presser.

Ferguson protests in Philly are happening like 6-7 blocks from my house. Apparently traffic is blocked up broad street all the way to my area. This commute is going to fucking blow. I hope my white ass doesn't get flipped over in my car on my way to my new house in a neighborhood I gentrified and stole from the original residents.

Cause... you know...

We can't oppose verdict in ferguson without opposing gentrification at Temple

I'm on their side, why they gotta turn it against me. My pops was shot by cops too.

Heh, well maybe I can pull off an upset win and play spoiler, I almost won against Rando, but yeah, I've moved past my light trash talk, at least in SiF :p

Have a love/hate feeling of fantasy football this being my first year playing, tends to make me angrier than normal, so eh. :p

Looks like I'll check out this Richie Sherman presser.

I forgot this was your first year. There's a guy in my work league playing for the first time and I was trying to decide if it would be more rough or easier starting this year. This has been the flukiest year I've seen in Fantasy with so many of the studs from the past multiple seasons being duds this year, especially receivers. All us guys that have played at least a few years selected these guys and got burned but on the other hand, if it's your first time, you're probably largely going off of the site's rankings in the draft which will screw you for the same reason.

Spinluck

Smash bros is really fun but as usual I die half the time by suiciding

Hey alien, what is your Wii U name? Don't think I have you, also, is there a link up for the Dick Sherman thing? Sounds hilarious, I've always liked him.

EDIT: nvm. Dick is awesome, lol.

ShaneB

I forgot this was your first year. There's a guy in my work league playing for the first time and I was trying to decide if it would be more rough or easier starting this year. This has been the flukiest year I've seen in Fantasy with so many of the studs from the past multiple seasons being duds this year, especially receivers. All us guys that have played at least a few years selected these guys and got burned but on the other hand, if it's your first time, you're probably largely going off of the site's rankings in the draft which will screw you for the same reason.

It's been fun, and it's certainly an added element to watching each week. Just tends to make me go a little more crazier than I'd like to be when I'm just trying to watch for enjoyment :p The early parts of the season I did try and keep up with waiver pick ups and who is not, who is not, reading fantasy advice and all that, but it's all just shots in the dark really. In sports it's best to always expect the unexpected, and to try and hope for a perfect lineup each week can drive one mad.

Top Bottom