• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

#TeamStovetopStuffing #TeamApplePie #TeamPam #TeamFuckTwilightAndTheFatGirlsThatReadIt #IMeantThatLastHashtagIntheNonSexualSense

Godslay

Banned
This year's maiden voyage of the snowblower is complete. Fired right up. I think I like snowblowing better than mowing the lawn. I enjoy mowing the lawn, I just hate mosquitoes. Those bastards can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Me too! Then just a few days later we get to see Tom show up that poser in Green Bay.

I dunno, I could see GB pulling off the win. I think their defense will do just enough to help Rodgers slang out a victory.

Also, I love thank giving except for cranberries. Fuck cranberries.

Seeing Kelvin Benjamin go for 300 yards against Captain Midget will be amusing as fuck.

(Someone pull up the Midget vs. Atlanta pic)

Hopefully it's in a loss tho.

Skol Vikings

eznark

Banned
Would you want to be jipped out of three days during your bye week?

For the Cowboys especially that whole two weeks off was pretty important

You also get an extra 3 days off/prep for the next week. As long as you play a shitty team on Thursday it's fucking great.

I expect the Packers to get curb stomped so naturally they'll play lights out.

Revis will probably blanket Cobb, Pats will shade a soft double on Jordy and the Packers will have to grind it out while Gronk murders our anemic middle.

Konka

Banned

Revis will probably blanket Cobb, Pats will shade a soft double on Jordy and the Packers will have to grind it out while Gronk murders our anemic middle.

You wre-e-e-eck me.

MechDX

probably. Honestly though even if the Packers play at the top of their game they just cant match up with the Pats.

eznark

Banned
It's for my home office/man cave. No secretaries.

For those who don't like it find something better!

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/clybourn-desk/f44673

clybourn-desk.jpg

It's basically what I have except instead of fake old it's actually old and mine is like three times as large.

The under the desk bj is so played out.

You just need a lock on your door like any self-respecting executive and a desk with nice sturdy legs to provide the proper amount of backwards momentum.

Extra sturdy if you're with a Wisconsin girl.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
s0408399_sc7

This is the desk I rock. It's huge and sturdy. Allows me to put my office equipment off in the corner to the right and still have plenty of room for a 27" monitor and all that jazz.

I'm sure you guys are talking about $1000 desks or something.

bionic77

s0408399_sc7

This is the desk I rock. It's huge and sturdy. Allows me to put my office equipment off in the corner to the right and still have plenty of room for a 27" monitor and all that jazz.

I'm sure you guys are talking about $1000 desks or something.
Yes looking at something a little more pricey.

Also there will be a couch in the room in the event I need a BJ!

Top Bottom