• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

ShaneB

You're going down in SiTF this week my friend! I'm Launching the Bucannon at all that cross my path!

Yeah, you're probably right. I've accepted my defeat in SiF, the ATN podcast stuck a fork in my team a while ago. I'm focusing mostly on Stragglers and hoping for a playoff appearance there!

MRSA

Banned
You're a scoundrel!

milana_vayntrub_instagram_wApUSsdX.sized.jpg

zucchini bread is also amazing
Also Banana bread! All the breads!
Yeah, you're probably right. I've accepted my defeat in SiF, the ATN podcast stuck a fork in my team a while ago. I'm focusing mostly on Stragglers and hoping for a playoff appearance there!

Aww I made that post because you're the one person that liked to have fun talking light trash. Well, good luck in the other league then, that's the magic of doing more than one ;P

manfestival

i was gonna take this girl on a date to the bucs game but I cant find cheap tickets. This will take away from my wii u budget if I do buy tickets. I guess its time to start binge eating ramen noodles.

i was gonna take this girl on a date to the bucs game but I cant find cheap tickets. This will take away from my wii u budget if I do buy tickets. I guess its time to start binge eating ramen noodles.

Damn you really hate this chick

Just keeping it 100, unless she's a huge fan of the sport, I don't think any football game's a great place for date.

Way too much testosterone and cheap alcohol flowing through those stands.

Colasante

Cardinals signed RB Michael Bush. They desperately needed a power back to complement Andre Ellington. Too bad Bush has been bad to terrible the past three years.

Connor Cook is being considered a high draft pick? What in the world.

Yeah, I don't think anyone knows who the #3 QB is this draft, so I'm seeing him listed there most frequently. We'll see if that holds up under more scrutiny.

The Jets would be fools to draft Winston imo. Bust waiting to happen, and would no doubt get into trouble in the big city. I'd take Cook over him tbh.

Winston is a good college QB but also makes some of the most idiotic throwing decisions I've seen. Just outright gives the ball away with wild throws to the middle of the field instead of throwing it out of bounds.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nobody I know is dumb enough to do that. It's would be equivalent to making homemade brownies which makes no sense.

:tompenny

Homemade pies slaughter store bought and it's not even close. Homemade brownies also.

You need more bakers in your life.

That sounds delicious. Since I'm still not working, I think I might just make the dishes and avoid going out for chinese. After all, I seem to have a lot of free time. The kids seemed bummed at the prospect of me not cooking, and it hits me in the feels. Dude if you ruin it, head on over to Albertsons and Ralphs, they'll be open until 4 pm. That Deli side will have Fried Chicken meals going on all day :) Thats my back up.

Did not know this, I'll do that instead!

I get to watch the Bears play, so I'll probably be having tears, misery and regret washed down with a bottle of Grey Goose.

Bro... :(

I'm doing Thanksgiving sides but probably roasting a couple of chickens and my brother is going to hit up a Chinese place that does like roasted pig were the skin gets all crispy and maybe some duck.

Oh roasted pig sounds awesome.

I took Friday off as well so I'm going to enjoy football, food and beer on Thursday then sit at home and play games and drink more beer on Friday. It's going to be an awesome weekend.

Top Bottom