• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

I really like what Tannehill has done this season and even though he's numbers are good/average he's already top 3 in franchise history for some records lol

In his last eight games – half of a season – Tannehill has completed 70.6 percent of his passes for 1,958 yards, 16 touchdowns and six interceptions. His passer rating over that time: 102.4.

If the season ended today – and luckily for the Dolphins, it does not – he would finish the year with a plus-12 touchdown-to-interception margin. That would tie him with Chad Pennington and Dan Marino for sixth-best in franchise history. (Marino also has the top five seasons).

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article4143354.html#storylink=cpy

Godslay

Banned
Glad to see we signed Connor Barth. I thought McManus had the skill to do it, but apparently couldn't hack it. Hopefully he's solid.

I love Zucchini bread as well, and pumpkin pie.

Konka

Banned
They need to move bye weeks to before Thursday night games.

It's not a regular Thursday night game though, the Cowboys willingly play every Thanksgiving, do they and the lions get a bye week before Thanksgiving every year? That is hardly fair.

And then there are teams that play London games. I'd certainly rather have the bye after going to London than before playing on Thursday night.

It's not a regular Thursday night game though, the Cowboys willingly play every Thanksgiving, do they and the lions get a bye week before Thanksgiving every year? That is hardly fair.

Cowboys just had a bye week, why does it matter when it happens?

Yeah, I'm mostly back onboard with him. I wish he had that Luck clutch factor, though.

True but we have to remember he only had 19 college starts so he came into the league raw, the important part is that he's progressing and has been playing like a top 10 QB, we don't need a Manning or Brady to have success or even win a superbowl.

cajunator

Banned
Yup, he still needs better pocket presence and deep ball accuracy, though it's not as bad as people believe, but he's taken a lot of big steps and just keeps improving.

Interestingly, Drew Brees is playing at a pretty good level still this year with highest accuracy rate and a 2:1 Td/int ratio as he usually does. The team around him is just crumbling to shit.

Also I cant play Smash Bros online tonight sorry. Dad is on the radio.
Im staying at their place till tomorrow helping my mom out with her car.

bionic77

188_wh-2048x1461.jpg

What do you guys think of this desk?

188_wh-2048x1461.jpg

What do you guys think of this desk?

Has a unique design that's classy and not douchey, I like it.

Interestingly, Drew Brees is playing at a pretty good level still this year with highest accuracy rate and a 2:1 Td/int ratio as he usually does. The team around him is just crumbling to shit.

Yeah it was tough to evaluate Tannehill last year because of how shit the oline/play-calling was. Even with an average oline Tannehill improved immensely and the play-calling under Lazor is light years away from Sherman.

It's not that it matters when it happens but I don't think it's fair for two teams to be sure they'll have their bye week the same week every year while everyone else rotates.

I guess but they've had Thursday games on Thanksgiving for years while the rest of the league rotates anyways and nobody seemed to care. I guess they can keep it to how it is now and just give the lions and cowboys two Thursday games and a bye week before the non-thanksgiving one but make sure they at least have the early 1pm games on the Sunday before?

Lord Tom shall lead us to greatness!!

Pats Age;

triple-h-swerve-2-o.gif

swerve like a motherfucker

Chris.trejo would be proud

Also wooden desks are nice but those are for older people who have a study where they sit and plot evil while sipping brandy and petting their cat. Bionic isn't there just yet.

You broke my heart fredo

MechDX

Chris.trejo would be proud

Also wooden desks are nice but those are for older people who have a study where they sit and plot evil while sipping brandy and petting their cat. Bionic isn't there just yet.

Deep down I have always been a Patriot fan. I was supressing my emotions after that beatdown in Superbowl XX.

Tom Penny

He's been Ok.. but he is starting to put his empty fantasy stats up and that's all I care about. He should have more TD's for the amount he throws. Rodgers has 8 more TD's on 100 fewer passes this year.

Top Bottom