• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

GGhtV39.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So Fatford's GF is a baller and could probably kick his ass in basketball

Kastrioti, your thoughts?

I think the kids the Staffords are going to have are going to be some great athletes just like mom and dad.

I've been extremely busy with work, trying to get the hell out of Oklahoma City and onto the next job and I'll miss the Thanksgiving game. However the more I think about the game the more confident I am. Even though it's a divisional opponent I think our locker room will come together under Coach Caldwells leadership and right the ship back to winning.

Hopefully the Patriots continue kicking ass against the Packers but either way the Pack are not going undefeated until we meet them Week 17.

The Packers barely beat the Vikings and in that cold Green Bay weather it'll be a defensive slugfest and we all know who has the better defense.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Despite Kas' insanity, he and the rest of y'all convinced me to try out Chrono Trigger. Just ordered a copy off Amazon, should be here Friday morning.

bionic77

Despite Kas' insanity, he and the rest of y'all convinced me to try out Chrono Trigger. Just ordered a copy off Amazon, should be here Friday morning.
DS version or SNES version.

Very jelly you get to play this game for the first time. This along with Super Metroid are 2 of the very very few games I can say that are perfect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I never played the SNES version but the dual screen helps immensely with item management, maps etc.

Plus I've heard there is an extra ending.

The game has rekindled my appreciation for gaming that I've lost the past few years.

It's for my home office/man cave. No secretaries.

For those who don't like it find something better!

Not a fan of your choice. What about a nicely restored tanker desk? I had a desk built by a shop on Etsy and it's unique, plus not too pricey, even with shipping.

Edit: I'm actually playing Chrono Trigger right now on my first time through. I'm at the final battle, but going through the side quests.

DS version I hope!

I never played the SNES version but the dual screen helps immensely with item management, maps etc.

Plus I've heard there is an extra ending.

The game has rekindled my appreciation for gaming that I've lost the past few years.
There's an extra ending and an extra dungeon... but they both suck and you can and should just pretend you never saw them. No idea why they felt like they needed to staple extra crap onto the end of the game.

The good news is that it's really super obvious it's tacked on, and it unlocks right before the final boss. I think. I don't quite remember.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF opinion on Final Fantasy 7? It was my introduction to JRPGs but still stands the test of time. The characters, story, music, atmosphere, gameplay etc. probably puts it as my favorite single player game of all time.

CT best RPG right next to FF 6.

I envy ppl who get to play those for the first time.
Honestly, I gave up on FF6 after about 20 hours.

Which has turned out to be my RPG burnout point. I quit most of them around there! Sooner if they suck...

And then there's Xenoblade. 1. billion. hours

Awesome choice

the SNES version?

DS version or SNES version.

Very jelly you get to play this game for the first time. This along with Super Metroid are 2 of the very very few games I can say that are perfect.

DS version I hope!

Yup, DS version. I'm continuing to build my DS collection up and that was one of the gems I was missing, and since I hadn't played it anyways, I plan to tear through it after exams wrap up.

Godslay

Banned
I know it doesn't get much love these days, it probably hasn't aged well, but I really loved Star Ocean: The Second Story when it came out. I also really enjoyed FFX. My favorite is probably FF6 or FF7.

Symphony of the Night is probably my favorite game of all time though (not an RPG obviously). I play through it once a year.

I wish I could play that damn game. Freaking Sega. How do you lose source code?

We don't need no stinking source control!

NFLGAF opinion on Final Fantasy 7? It was my introduction to JRPGs but still stands the test of time. The characters, story, music, atmosphere, gameplay etc. probably puts it as my favorite single player game of all time.

one of my favorite ever. CT is the best. i'm still trying to find a way to play FFVI proper. i got partially through on my psone long long ago but there was just too much slowdown and it was a poor port. i saw they released it on android but they made the graphics look fucking terrible otherwise i'd play it there. i think its on VC for the wii but not wiiU. wtf

but back to CT, it is what i like to call the perfect jrpg. smooth story with minimal filler shit, great locations, the best soundtrack in the history of videogames. if you play 1 jrpg in your life it should be CT

zychi

Banned
one of my favorite ever. CT is the best. i'm still trying to find a way to play FFVI proper.

but back to CT, it is what i like to call the perfect jrpg. smooth story with minimal filler shit, great locations, the best soundtrack in the history of videogames. if you play 1 jrpg in your life it should be CT

amazon warehouse. its like $40 for the gba version

you guys got me looking for a ds lite now. jerks.

bionic77

Not a fan of your choice. What about a nicely restored tanker desk? I had a desk built by a shop on Etsy and it's unique, plus not too pricey, even with shipping.

Edit: I'm actually playing Chrono Trigger right now on my first time through. I'm at the final battle, but going through the side quests.
I would love to find something nicer, but I haven't. I dig the look of the one I posted and it is very different from everything else I have seen. I generally prefer that Euro look for furniture. They may not know how to bathe or brush their teeth but Euros have a few things on lock that we Amercans have yet to match. Cars, furniture and surrendering.

one of my favorite ever. CT is the best. i'm still trying to find a way to play FFVI proper. i got partially through on my psone long long ago but there was just too much slowdown and it was a poor port. i saw they released it on android but they made the graphics look fucking terrible otherwise i'd play it there. i think its on VC for the wii but not wiiU. wtf

Perfect videogame.

The battles never get boring and it is the perfect length.

Top Bottom