• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Bowser

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Redskins are planning to start Colt McCoy over Robert Griffin III on Sunday vs Colts. (via @AdamSchefter)

RIP IRG3

Rockstar North is working on single player DLC for V and then will start on GTA6

Rockstar San Diego is working on Red Dead 2

Rockstar Vancouver is probably working on another Bully game.

Agent is dead.

I made that joke 4 minutes ago.

Get your own material and take a shower you dirty hippy.
I never joke, unless I do and you guys think I'm serious.

How is there less content?

bionic77

Rockstar North is working on single player DLC for V and then will start on GTA6

Rockstar San Diego is working on Red Dead 2

Rockstar Vancouver is probably working on another Bully game.

Agent is dead.

I never joke, unless I do and you guys think I'm serious.

How is there less content?
In general most next gen games put out less single player content and focus more on multiplayer because thats what the kids want.

cdyhybrid

So obviously Jameis and IRG3 will end up on either the Jets or Raiders.

Which one goes to which? Or does one of them get both?

RIP

rg3_zps071e56d1.png

hahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

rg3 would have had a better chance at a good NFL career if literally any other team had drafted him instead

Chip Kelly can rebuild him. He has the technology.

I would root for the eagles to do well if they signed Bob. That's how much I loathe Daniel Snyder and Jay Gruden.

minx

Seriously gata how old are you? Because the ignorance you display is the Ferguson thread makes me guess you are 15 years old like everyone says.

CHI @ DET - d line pressure should ruin Cutler
PHI @ DAL
SEA @ SF

WAS @ IND - RIP RG3
TEN @ HOU
CLE @ BUF
SD @ BAL
NYG @ JAC
CIN @ TB
OAK @ STL
NO @ PIT
CAR @ MIN
ARI @ ATL
NE @ GB - If GB loses we're #1 in the NFC North again!
DEN @ KC

bionic77

I'm a Packers fan now
Every decent person is a Packers and Rodgers fan this week.

I am going full Packer to show my support.

Packer food (fried cheese milkshakes). Packer lifestyle (going to find some dumb bitch that is terminally ill with cancer and KHTFO).
Packer politics (white hood and robes and a very acerbic bumper sticker that shits on Obama).

Please McCarthy be smart. Run the ball to take some pressure off that cunt Rodgers. And press the Pack receivers and bring up the LBs to stop the run. Dare Tammy to beat you deep. They can't.

Report: John Idzik Planned to Fire Rex Ryan All Along

new report from The New York Post's Mark Cannizzaro Tuesday night claims, according to multiple different sources, that the New York Jets general manager has planned to fire Rex Ryan since before the season began—and Rex knew about it.

Twice this season coaches of rival AFC teams have expressed their relief to Ryan about his potential firing, not due to disrespect, but because they would no longer have to face off against him and his teams.

Multiple sources claimed that if Ryan is fired after the completion of the 2014-2015 season that Rex would go straight into television—a role seemingly made for his personality.

Sorry for you dudes looking to poach Ryan.

thank god they didn't bench him a week sooner or we would've been blown out by the redskins

I was so sad on that last drive.

90+ yards to go, with RG3 and no time outs. My friend said he was going to throw a pick, and I replied no way he won't even get to throw it. He will fumble it either off a sack or a scramble situation. Sure it enough it was off a sack.

Drakeon

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Redskins are planning to start Colt McCoy over Robert Griffin III on Sunday vs Colts. (via @AdamSchefter)

RIP IRG3
Honestly hope he goes somewhere and is able to be successful again. The eagles are actually the perfect fit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rex Ryan performed miracles on Defense with some talent that once they went to other teams proved to be average or below average (along with some genuine stars as well) and almost any team would be improved by getting him as Defensive Coordinator.

I'm saying this a die hard Pats fan.

MRSA

Banned
RG3 will go the price of Marcus Mariotta.

Honestly I'd rather take RG3 over Mariotta. So he'll go for at the very least a 1st rounder and probably a 5th, Redskins fucked up financing their future on RG3 but hey, that's the draft.

Top Bottom