• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Mifune

Mehmber
Pettine saying a decision on next week's starter will be made by Wednesday.

Honestly, how the fuck do you stick with Hoyer at this point?

jm.0.jpg

TheFatOne

I don't understand why the Pats don't just trust their running game. No need for these quick snap runs. The league has already caught up to that. Just line up and run a regular play no need to try and be tricky.

Colasante

I don't understand why the Pats don't just trust their running game. No need for these quick snap runs. The league has already caught up to that. Just line up and run a regular play no need to try and be tricky.

I don't think that hurry up play has worked since 2011. I hate it.

Draconian

It's not like our run defense is good enough to stop it anyway.

cards are in danger of missing the playoffs actually. they are going to lose this game against the falcons, they'll lose to the seachickens again and they'll lose to us. their other games are against the rams and chiefs which they would be lucky to split those games.

Top Bottom