• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

What happened with Mech? Did Mallett getting hurt break him?

ibhWZxMkxkwHb4.gif

RELAYER

Banned
It's comforting to know that after we thrash the Falcons, we'll be back at 3 games ahead of either the Chickens or Niners and one of them will guarantee lose again when they play each other for the second time later. Then we have the ability to hand them losses ourselves. With Fitz back and playing in Zona by the time we play SEA again, no way the game goes the same way. Not saying we'd for sure win it but it won't be the atrocity seen last Sunday. Stanton already tapped Niner ass, he can do it again! Regardless, the Chiefs will be another easy game as they can do fuck all when you stuff their run (our speciality) and we play them at home where we're undefeated and they aren't nearly as potent. If we take care of business against STL (which won't be easy) SEA and or Niners won't be able to catch us regardless. Well, if SEA sweeps the Niners, beats us again, AND the Niners beat us they could I suppose. At this point, we're still in position for a bye and we just need to focus on that. No one can catch us if we keep winning.

You're getting a little big for your britches.
Can't wait for you to sit in front of the TV in stunned silence while the Falcons show you what's up.

Respect

Revis doesn't have the same injury history as Talib, but I'm praying he stays healthy.

I know, Revis has just had the ACL tear, fairly clean bill fo health otherwise...Talib always seemed to have some nagging injury every since they acquired him, even before each of those AFCCG...he was great when he was on the field and the defense had so much more flexibility, but once he went off the field, the defense just turned to complete shit.

Most people on gaf who have steam account aren't in a hurry to buy a game. Giant backlogs galore

I guess so. I just think that if he's in genuinely interested in playing the game now, 20 bucks is definitely worth it, even with the game's performance issues. But like you said, if he has no problem waiting that long, then waiting isn't bad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought Purge rules meant you got to hunt people down and murder them. Certainly the Pats and Ravens will win the day. I'm out.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hey so what are the bewst TV deals? I know we have a thread somewhere, but what are you guys going for? I also was lucky to snag GCU on that deal a few weeks back, gonna get shadows of mordor, evil within, and nba 2k15. Thoughts on these games?

Forbiden

Its gonna feel so good when Brady's ass gets booted right out of the playoffs, again.

AM I READING THAT RIGHT? SAVE 150 ON THE PS4 DESTINY BUNDLE? WOW!

Edit: Looked at the price. Yeah no lol.

Its gonna feel terrible as shit when they reach the AFCCG again and get beat at home by the Ravens :(

bionic77

Hey so what are the bewst TV deals? I know we have a thread somewhere, but what are you guys going for? I also was lucky to snag GCU on that deal a few weeks back, gonna get shadows of mordor, evil within, and nba 2k15. Thoughts on these games?
I am getting this until OLEDs become more mainstream.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ID2HIJS?vs=1#

It's already at the Best Buy black Friday price. Waiting until Monday to see if they drop it more for cyber monday.

You're getting a little big for your britches.
Can't wait for you to sit in front of the TV in stunned silence while the Falcons show you what's up.

I hope you're kidding. Failcons haven't beaten a single team outside their absolute embarrassment of a division. The only reason this won't be a massive blow out is because Stanton without Fitz isn't pretty but against Falcon D, we shouldn't have trouble scoring enough to win. Especially because Elly will finally be able to run wild after playing two of the most dominant DL in the past three weeks. I expect Floyd to get open against the ATL secondary. If the D does what it did to STL, it actually could still be a blow out. 10-2, here we come!

Top Bottom