• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

MechDX

It's going to make like 2 billion dollars and then a bunch more because of merchandise. I'm going in expecting to be very entertained instead of seeing the sci-fi version of the Godfather (some people think the Godfather is a bad movie too though).

I'm not sure what some people want exactly. I think the vast majority will be thoroughly entertained.

If this happens right after Avengers: AoU releases during the summer this will be Disney HQ in January 2016:

stephen-colbert-make-it-rain-gif.gif

What you guys buy for gaming so far?

I got these from Best Buy for $64.47

NBA 2k15 (PS4)
Diablo 3 (PS4)
Lego Marvel (PS4)

Got Shadow of Mordor for $24.99 from New Egg

I ended up buying NHL 15 for XB1 due to their BF sale.
Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
Alien: Isolation (PS4)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)
White PS4 controller
Sony Gold Wireless Headset

$143 total

eznark

Banned
The bright side of my built in speaker monitors....(I also still have a pc speaker system I bought in like '99 or 2000. I still switch my headphones from ps4 to pc far too often, but I don't feel like leaving a bunch of different headsets plugged in with wires everywhere).

On the other hand, the lowest possible volume is louder than I'd like at times. Especially when I have DTV going through one and just want a super whisper so I can turn it up if I'm actually interested in what's being said.

It's a hard knock life since getting that third monitor in here.

I have two monitors with built in speakers but chose to keep those dedicated to the PC. The third monitor has no speakers. Maybe the solution is to just get another sick ass asus monitor.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Four monitors?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have two monitors with built in speakers but chose to keep those dedicated to the PC. The third monitor has no speakers. Maybe the solution is to just get another sick ass asus monitor.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Four monitors?

How are those G-Sync monitors? They sound nice but I'm not paying $700 for a monitor. I bought a 27" Asus IPS for like $210 and I'm pretty happy.

eznark

Banned
How are those G-Sync monitors? They sound nice but I'm not paying $700 for a monitor. I bought a 27" Asus IPS for like $210 and I'm pretty happy.

Mine aren't gsync. I bought them before they started doing that unfortunately. Same model, just without gsync. They are fucking awesome. Brent has one as well. Smokey has like forty.

Star Wars looks cool but their casting seems a little young. Maybe that's to balance out all the old fucks but I like my actors seasoned.

Should have hired stage actors and people with complete irreverence to the franchise.

Glad somebody said it. That's a deal breaker. It would be hard to get up for what amounts to a fucked up coloring book.
Awful? Yes. Dealerbreaker? Nah son.

Bowser

smh y'all chillin on your couches while I'm in the office getting shit done

god i'm in the fucking office ;_; bout to leave tho! half day suckers

eznark

Banned
Nexus 7

smh y'all chillin on your couches while I'm in the office getting shit done

god i'm in the fucking office ;_; bout to leave tho! half day suckers

I'm considering making next Tuesday the last day I go to the office until after New Years. It's pretty tempting.

ShaneB

I'm reminded I shouldn't sleep in late on my days off. At the gym now and it's going to be dark in a couple hours. Dang it.

brentech

I have a Nexus 7 for both myself and one for my wife.

Just ordered the Amazon Fire 7 HDX for my mom. Amazon has a little more locked down version of android where Nexus is wide open. Hopefully I won't be on call tech support for the tablet like her laptop.

Syrinx

I have a Nexus 7 for both myself and one for my wife.

Just ordered the Amazon Fire 7 HDX for my mom. Amazon has a little more locked down version of android where Nexus is wide open. Hopefully I won't be on call tech support for the tablet like her laptop.
Been thinking about one of the Amazon tablets since theyre pretty cheap.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mine aren't gsync. I bought them before they started doing that unfortunately. Same model, just without gsync. They are fucking awesome. Brent has one as well. Smokey has like forty.

That's good to know. I'll pick one of those things up or whatever equivalent exists once the price comes down a bit to more around the $300 range in a few years.

Found something in the railroad yard dumpster that enters my top 10 fucked/funny/crazy list.

Dead beaver

Sometimes I think you actually live in West Virginia somewhere.

jakncoke

Banned
That's good to know. I'll pick one of those things up or whatever equivalent exists once the price comes down a bit to more around the $300 range in a few years.

Sometimes I think you actually live in West Virginia somewhere.

pennslytucky more or less wv but no sister fucking

Like ninja said I doubt any team will touch him. He looked almost done the last least season before this happened anyway. I doubt any team would want to bring his problems into the locker room. Especically since he isn't some all star anymore

Colasante

I would almost like the Patriots to pick up Ray Rice just to piss off the NFL, but he's also not a good person, nor a good running back any longer, so it's not worth the trouble. Raiders should pick him up just to evoke the spirit of Al Davis.

Draxal

I would almost like the Patriots to pick up Ray Rice just to piss off the NFL, but he's also not a good person, nor a good running back any longer, so it's not worth the trouble. Raiders should pick him up just to evoke the spirit of Al Davis.

He's also a Rutgers players and a bad person, so Belichick will give him a life long contract.

Top Bottom