• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

BigAT

Giants fans, tell me if this sounds familiar:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Fewell said DE Damontre Moore should have been in on that final drive, and indicates he'll play a lot more this Sunday.

At least there's one 49ers fan that's having a great day!

vnlk35b.jpg

Colasante

I've seen a dearth of Bedard RTs this week, does that guy still follow football or is he on that Peter King tip now he doesn't bother?

He does, he's still one of the best in football media. I'm surprised he hasn't spoken more during Patriots/Packers week, but his content is still good whenever he puts it out.

Strong showing by the Badgers today like what I'm seeing. Can't wait for the Duke game next week.

Did this guy really shout Worldstar on Sportscenter? SMH

so rg3 and kap could potentially both be available after the season. Would love to see the Eagles cut Foles and not resign buttfumble and get either rg3 or kap.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Glover Quin scoffs at Bears trying to pad stats late in loss

It was bad enough for the Lions to embarrass the Bears on Thanksgiving.

Then they went and laughed at their division rivals for trying to pad their stats.

Lions safety Glover Quin trolled the Bears for throwing late in the game when things were well in hand, accusing them of trying to make their fantasy stats better.

“I was a little frustrated when we came back out there because I knew Jay Cutler had like 190 passing yards,” Quin said, via Carlos Monarrez of the Detroit Free Press. “They only had like 206 [yards on offense].

“I was like, ‘Man, we’re going to go back out here and they’re going to dink and dunk and get 50, 60 yards and make it look like he had a good day.’ And then he was trying to score at the end. I’m glad he threw a pick.”

Granted, the Bears weren’t going to come back and win, trailing by 17 with 1:55 left from their own 15. But the best way to prove their point was by James Ihedigbo getting the interception in the end zone.
That doesn’t mean Quin didn’t enjoy sticking it to them, however.

-PFT

Caldwell allegally decided against running up the score against the Bears like the Pats did against us which led to the Raoila incident. Raoila (Center) got the game ball after the Bears game for his 200th start but IMO it was also a show of support from the coaching staff and a finger to Belichick.

Just beat the Packers on Sunday and all will be forgiven New England.

JABEE

-PFT

Caldwell allegally decided against running up the score against the Bears like the Pats did against us which led to the Raoila incident. Raoila (Center) got the game ball after the Bears game for his 200th start but IMO it was also a show of support from the coaching staff and a finger to Belichick.

Nothing you have posted before has been as disgusting as this line. Never forgive until justice is served.

Tom Penny

-PFT

You realize asshat Railoa got fined for clubbing dudes in the head prior to that right..then again I'm assuming you watched the game which is stupid of me..

I didn't catch most of the DAL/PHI game yesterday but it seemed to be the Eagles either ran Shady McCoy off tackle or checked down over the middle and it worked all day.

Anyone want to confirm or correct my dime-store analysis?

JABEE

I didn't catch most of the DAL/PHI game yesterday but it seemed to be the Eagles either ran Shady McCoy off tackle or checked down over the middle and it worked all day.

Anyone want to confirm or correct my dime-store analysis?
They used a lot of bubble/HB screens in the beginning of the game. The Eagles were basically killing time for half the game. All runs.

What impressed me most about yesterday's game was how the Eagles dominated Dallas at the LOS on both sides. Eagles held Murray to 73 yards and Bryant to around 50.

Romo didn't have a passing TD and held the 6th ranked offense to 10 points.

They used a lot of bubble/HB screens in the beginning of the game. The Eagles were basically killing time for half the game. All runs.
I wish Green Bay ran those but DuJuan Harris must have hit on McCarthy's wife or something.

And that's essentially what I thought. The Cowboys couldn't set the edge and their LBs are too dumb to pick up on the screens. Works for me!

JABEE

Well it should be fun!

We have Packers, Broncos, and Cardinals on our list of notable victories!
I'm worried about the game. I think the Eagles match up well though. The Eagles have been burned by teams with stud WRs that can stretch the field. The Eagles have been great against the run.

What concerns me most is that the Seahawks defense is healthy and producing turnovers? I'm happy we are playing at home. Sanchez is going to be under fire. Also, your safeties and LBs are great in pursuit/tackling. This is the game where the Eagles can prove themselves.

Getting blown out once by the Packers is just one game.

JABEE

NFLN pretending the Eagles didn't get pucker fucked a couple weeks ago is so much fun!
The Packers got shit on by the Saints. Every elite team has been blown out by a team. Getting blown out by the Packers at Lambeau isn't something to be so negative about. The Packers are a great team.

What are they saying about the Eagles on NFLN? I'm not watching.

MRSA

Banned
Latavius Murray is out for Sunday, back to McFadden running into the backs of o-linemen.

Just noticed that Reggie Mckenzie's son Khalil Mckenzie (DT) is the #1 rated HS prospect this year.

TheFatOne

-PFT

LOL If they think that's what the Pats look like when they are running up the score.

Top Bottom