• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Godslay

Banned
but there's like 3 games that actually use the service. i love nintendo, but comparing a network with a few thousand people on it, versus networks with millions is laughable.

Nintendo seems to know how to scale out in relation to the service being used. All of them do actually. I also understand that the logistics behind XBL and PSN could very well be more taxing than the Nintendo service.

With all that being said most consumers only care about value and quality of sevice. Nintendo cannot be beat in terms of value and quality of service. I mean you pay nothing and you get a service that is largely on par with he other two. Best value and quality for the dollar.

Surely you could point to the free games of the other two, but the argument was based around online play.

zychi

Banned
Nintendo seems to know how to scale out in relation to the service being used. All of them do actually. I also understand that the logistics behind XBL and PSN could very well be more taxing than the Nintendo service.

With all that being said most consumers only care about value and quality of sevice. Nintendo cannot be beat in terms of value and quality of service. I mean you pay nothing and you get a service that is largely on par with he other two. Best value and quality for the dollar.

Surely you could point to the free games of the other two, but the argument was based around online play.

bruh, i'm not arguing with you lol. i love me some nintendo.

bionic77

but there's like 3 games that actually use the service. i love nintendo, but comparing a network with a few thousand people on it, versus networks with millions is laughable.
I actually don't know shit about this as I only have a PS4 but charging for mostly peer to peer connections is shitty. As I understand most of what they do is matchmaking. MS might be different with Azure but I doubt that.

I wonder if when bionics wife uses the strap-on him does he have her call him Tom.
When you finally pass 5th grade you can take sex ed and you can learn how babies are made (hint it isn't wirh a strap on*).

* double hint those aren't Toms kids...

When I did own a WiiU one thing I really liked was Mii Verse, the message board aspects were pretty cool.

Really like PSN but it misses some little things that made Xbox live great on 360.

zychi

Banned
I actually don't know shit about this as I only have a PS4 but charging for mostly peer to peer connections is shitty. As I understand most of what they do is matchmaking. MS might be different with Azure but I doubt that.

When you finally pass 5th grade you can take sex ed and you can learn how babies are made (hint it isn't wirh a strap on*).

* double hint those aren't Toms kids...

Besides Halo MCC, I really haven't had any issues with any of the new consoles.

PS3 pissed me off a ton, but usually it was the hacking or ddoses fucking everyone over.

PS3 updates were a pain. Are ps4 updates still 3-4 days long?

bionic77

Besides Halo MCC, I really haven't had any issues with any of the new consoles.

PS3 pissed me off a ton, but usually it was the hacking or ddoses fucking everyone over.

PS3 updates were a pain. Are ps4 updates still 3-4 days long?
4 updates are really quick.

I also hated the hour plus updates on PS3.

^^^^^ lol

Who's felicia?
LOL, me and my co worker just looked this up the other day
Via: Urban dictionary
When someone says that they're leaving and you could really give two shits less that they are. Their name then becomes "felicia", a random bitch that nobody is sad to see go. They're real name becomes irrelevant because nobody cares what it really is. Instead, they now are "felicia".

"hey guys i'm gonna go"
"bye felicia"
"who is felicia?"
"exactly bitch. buh bye."

bionic77

We should teach eznark more about urban entertainment.

It's pretty great ez.

After Friday fire up Def Jam and prepare to be blown away!

Ninja and DM can teach you about rap.

Watched Hunger games, what a pointless movie. It wasn't even bad...just entirely pointless. There is no reason they couldn't condense that whole movie into 30 minutes and add it to the next film.

I still need to see Birdman. Fucking work getting in the way of entertainment.

Also Nightcrawler, need to see that too.

Why are you kids seeing movies made for 13 year old girls?

We should teach eznark more about urban entertainment.

It's pretty great ez.

After Friday fire up Def Jam and prepare to be blown away!

Ninja and DM can teach you about rap.

We need to get Eznark to watch old episodes of Rap City and BET After Dark. We'll have dude binge drinking St. Ides before Packer games.

My thoughts pretty much exactly after I watched it this afternoon.

Everyone I watched it with thought the same too lol

I went with three girls, they overpowered me. : ( I still need to see Interstellar and The Theory of Everything

zychi

Banned

Birdman better win some awards. Soo good. Need to see nightcrawler still

Tom Penny

Watched Hunger games, what a pointless movie. It wasn't even bad...just entirely pointless. There is no reason they couldn't condense that whole movie into 30 minutes and add it to the next film.

You'd love the 2nd one. It's literally the same movie...so I stopped half way through or are talking about the new one?

My thoughts pretty much exactly after I watched it this afternoon.
Agree. Felt like a filler episode. It was OK but felt stretched out. Very little actually happened and it basically exists to make more money by splitting one movie into two. I hate this practice of splitting movies. Thanks, Peter Jackson.

I was the weird kid at school that had never seen a LotR or Star Wars movie. I've also only seen 3 Harry Potter movies (first, I think 4th and part 2 of the last one). I don't remember much of the first one because I got sick and spent 20 minutes in the bathroom.

Top Bottom