• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

I tried to watch the Hobbit.

After the 30th minute of dwarves fumfering about something in Bilbo's house I fell asleep and forgot about getting through it.

Fact: heroes is the best song by David bowie
6i7FSgT.gif

Good game, sir.

I'm not sad that we lost. I'm sad because for a solid 2.5 minutes, I thought we would actually pull off a win. Then blew it in the most UVa fashion.
It was a pretty crazy game. I thought you guys had it, I had no faith in Brewer taking the team down the field for a game winning drive.

See you again in a year!

Fact: heroes is the best song by David bowie

And also, David bowie is the man we should all aspire to be.

heroes isn't his best song, probably not even in the top 30 but it is a great song. i will agree with you that bowie is the man we should all aspire to be. it's just not fair!

1. incredibly talented musician
2. fantastic actor
3. rich, famous and well respected
4. has a big ol dick
5. still making really good music into his fucking 70's

bowie is the greatest

Bread

Banned
Heroes is the best Bowie song. Under Pressure is the best Queen song.
Babadeedado!
heroes isn't his best song, probably not even in the top 30 but it is a great song. i will agree with you that bowie is the man we should all aspire to be. it's just not fair!

1. incredibly talented musician
2. fantastic actor
3. rich, famous and well respected
4. has a big ol dick
5. still making really good music into his fucking 70's

bowie is the greatest
I feel this is disrespectful to my opinion

But just imagine how many asses he ate and vaginas he destroyed with that pocket rocket.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At least we can all agree that David Bowie is awesome.

Labryinth was such a unique and awesome movie. I can't imagine something like that made for kids today because they'd use some Disney Channel bullshit pop star.

Happy Saturday (Bring Your Own Dance Gif)

I didn't know that ESPN hired George Whitfield to do college QB analysis. That's a good job for him.

On the subject, isn't the whole notion of a QB guru a bit overrated. Whitfield's worked with pretty much every high profile QB entering the draft in the past few years from Tebow to Cam to RGIII to Money Manziel. I think we've seen that they're all capable of making a nice pass or two in pristine conditions (nice clean pocket, good weather, etc etc) but when the bullets are really flying the guys with terrible underlying mechanics always revert to those terrible mechanics. Ex. Cam's been in the league for three and half years and is still throwing off his back foot.

You just really can't simulate an NFL pass rush on the practice field.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I tried to watch the Hobbit.

After the 30th minute of dwarves fumfering about something in Bilbo's house I fell asleep and forgot about getting through it.

The Hobbit is probably my favorite book of all time (Watchmen is if it counts) but Peter Jackson and Hollywood execs screwed the movie up by making it into a trilogy just for the extra money. A shame.

You just really can't simulate an NFL pass rush on the practice field.

Feels good having a franchise QB.

to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Feels good having a franchise QB.

to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Stafford isn't exactly the poster child for great QB mechanics.

I've seen more wide open incomplete passes than I care to count from him because he decided to sling the ball sidearm and lost accuracy.

He can get away with it occasionally because he has absurd natural arm talent and Calvin Johnson to bail him out.

Top Bottom