• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

RBH

UY22iIr.png

Tampa Bay still alive!

Respect

I don't want him to change the way he's playing. He'll get some deserved penalties and some BS ones, like grazing Jordy's facemask, but if the officiating becomes more hands off in the playoffs like they usually do, his physicality will be worth the occasional penalty.

Exactly, he doing what the coaches want...he was brought in to be beat up receivers, if that means occasional 5 yard penalties, it is worth it in the long run.

KaYotiX

Banned
Proud dad, let son play some Smash Bros and he won lol. (lvl 1 guys of course) even let him choose his own char.

20141202_150026_zps412c11a0.jpg

Proud dad, let son play some Smash Bros and he won lol. (lvl 1 guys of course) even let him choose his own char.

20141202_150026_zps412c11a0.jpg
Maybe its wrong of me to say but it took me about 2 minutes of looking at the picture to see his hands. For those two minutes I thought he was pissing on your TV stand.

Too bad AC games are a pile of shit, because Victorian London sounds like a kick-ass setting. Hopefully during assassination attempts you can parkour up buildings while dodging the human waste being thrown out of tenement windows.

MechDX

Texans is the best 6-6 team in the league. Without a doubt.

Oddly enough we own tie breakers against most of those teams, still play the Ravens at home and face the jags twice. Would be awesome to finally beat the Colts at Indy.

And as sickening as it is have to root for JFF and the Cowboys vs the Colts.

jmdajr

Oddly enough we own tie breakers against most of those teams, still play the Ravens at home and face the jags twice. Would be awesome to finally beat the Colts at Indy.

And as sickening as it is have to root for JFF and the Cowboys vs the Colts.

Sucks we lost against Bengals and Steelers. Oh well.

go ....go go go JFF AND COWBOYS!

:|

Fantomex

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 50m50 minutes ago
Jadeveon Clowney is getting a second opinion on his injured knee from Dr. James Andrews Wednesday.

meh.....hasn't done shit all season anyway. Just put him on IR already

Ya'll could of had Blake Bortles!

Spinluck

http://grantland.com/podcasts/

Just basically you're excited to meet with them. You're excited about the position blah blah blah thank them if you have any question here is my contact info blah blah blah.. You love what the company is doing maybe even reference some project you know of about them (wink wink).

Standard shit brah.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/723/03/

They're pretty simple, especially after you get your format saved. Just a letter explaining why you want to work there, what your qualifications are and asking for an interview.

Do NOT mention your cooking skills as an asset.

Thanks guys, and fuck wienke!

bionic77

When Natta starts talking about spygate and how it went directly to the credibility of the game and how amazingly fishy it was that Goodell immediately destroyed the evidence for someone that he is famously close to it was hilarious how quiet Simmons got.

Even more hilarious how he weakly tried to change the subject after that.

:lol

Great podcast.

WedgeX

Banned
Lets go football.

And just to remind everyone about the Lion's giant, Cornelius Lucas, and how awesome he is:

ib0JmSbvyuwMYw.jpg

Lifting tiny little Jared Allen (6'6') right off the ground.

Top Bottom