• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JNA

Banned
B4W75rFIMAAQu5J.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...brett-favre-standing-ovation-return-green-bay

Very cool to see. And Farve is and should always be welcome back in Green Bay. He's done a lot for the team and city that unless he's Adrian Peterson or Ray Lewis, he will always have a place for that organization and its fans.

even if he is salty and jealous of Rodgers's success.

minx

Jnc at Kas yesterday bragging about Staffords stats against the Bears and Bucs. Never change you delusional fuck.

Colasante

It is. All the scoring TD's has been either TE's, QB or RB's

E: Bowe in either Green Bay, Indy or New England? He needs a new home

No way New England would sign Bowe. He's too lazy. The Colts are a possibility, but they have a fine 1-2 for the next couple years with Hilton and Moncrief, so it's not necessary, and the Packers are too good at developing WRs to sign him. Maybe the Panthers?

Godslay

Banned
Are you people seriously still trying to say this is a legal hit? Seriously? Launches, goes high, makes contact to the head. Helmet to helmet was NOT the call.

Guess all Pats ignore the rules until the league actually decides to call one against them.

If you look at the alternate angle it makes even more sense. HGHead looks like a damn missile trying to take off.

njean777

I think the same could be said of the PI penalty that Baldwin drew to set up a TD. The dropped pick six. The Eagles were losing 10-7 at half time. They then coughed the ball up.

Take away the TD from the gift McCoy fumble and the TD off the botched PI call, and you have a game that is 10-7 Seahawks. Either way the Eagles probably lose that game, but I still felt that the game could have went either way, despite our offense shitting the bed.

Our defense coming into form is going to help the Eagles win games when our offense doesn't perform. Hopefully, Sanchez can get back to being successful now that he doesn't have to face the best defense in the league next week.

Thing is though Sanchez has to step up in these games. These are the games that you see if the qb can perform and sanchez showed that he couldn't. Time is running out for him to either be a good qb or forever be mediocre.

RBH

I wish the Falcons all the best winning the division tonight and losing a ton of draft spots

I'd take my team in the playoffs over draft spots any day.
All it takes is a ticket to the show. Anything can happen
This is how I feel about it. I guess it's because I've seen the Falcons suck so much dick since the early 90s that I appreciate any chance at the playoffs that we can get.

But at the same time.........it does increase the likelihood that Mike Smith sticks around......... :|

JABEE

Sanchez really costed the Eagles the game yesterday. Matthews was wide open for a TD on the INT play. Blown coverage that Sanchez missed. Sanchez had open receivers to hit. He just didn't.

Godslay

Banned
I don't know what Browner could've done.

First, he could have apologized for rampant HGH abuse. Secondly, he should have went towards the midsection. He had three steps to lower his shoulder but chose to launch himself upwards. Neither was/is likely because he's a cunt, so there wasn't much he could've done.

cajunator

Banned
This is how I feel about it. I guess it's because I've seen the Falcons suck so much dick since the early 90s that I appreciate any chance at the playoffs that we can get.

But at the same time.........it does increase the likelihood that Mike Smith sticks around......... :|

I know that feeling too but there is no chance of an nfcs team making it to the SB. If my team made it to the postseason I would prefer that they had a chance to compete.

First, he could have apologized for rampant HGH abuse. Secondly, he should have went towards the midsection. He had three steps to lower his shoulder but chose to launch himself upwards. Neither was/is likely because he's a cunt, so there wasn't much he could've done.
Takes a cunt to know a cunt

Tamanon

Banned
Amari deserves the Heisman, but Mariota piled up numbers. He'll win it. I think Amari gets drafted earlier though(Jags?).

Colasante

I find it hard to believe anyone who sees that Browner hit and thinks it should be illegal does so for any reason other than the usual "lolz pats sux." I'm not one to harp on about the good old days, but that's just the kind of hit someone takes in football. It wasn't helmet to helmet, it wasn't shoulder to helmet, it was shoulder to shoulder, with an intense whiplash. If Goodell has trained you to see that and honestly think that should be a flag, it's just sad.

Eleuin

sam shields playing one week after suffering a concussion, wat

hopefully none of the DBs play as bad as Patrick Peterson

Top Bottom