• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Colasante

There are no interesting storylines for this Patriots/Chargers matchup, except Brady and Rivers both having great records in December. Boring. Let's just get to the playoffs already.

MechDX

That's second pic of Rodgers kissing Munn. I'm convinced someone made him date her.

If Aaron is gay I hope he just comes out. Change will never really happen until a superstar comes out . Guy can play football and is dedicated to his craft so I don't really care how he lives his life.

eznark

Banned
There are no interesting storylines for this Patriots/Chargers matchup, except Brady and Rivers both having great records in December. Boring. Let's just get to the playoffs already.

"Will Belichick tank his second game in a row, in case he sees the Chargers in the playoffs??"

This girl from college added me on Facebook and LinkedIn, now she sends me a FB message.

7YgDrJw.gif

MechDX

lol you played it for months

And one night I just got sick and tired of being a rat in Bungies house of stupid. How could a developer who for years listened to their fans and make adjustments just suddenly decide to make ALL the wrong decisions in one game?

Its as if the fanbase yells loud enough Bungie purposely makes it harder instead of correcting it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Haven't had anytime to post, but thoughts about that pats v pack game.

- IMO these are the 2 best teams in the league right now, I think most would agree. Pats have their flaws, pack have their flaws, but both are playing great.
- all that being said the pats got lucky as fuck in that game given the major mistakes they made, should've really been a blowout, however the secondary bailed them out several times.
- despite how great the secondary is, their drafting issues still bite them in the ass. No pass rush, and all their drafted corners are horrendous, Logan Ryan didn't belong on the field.
- Not sure what to think about the pack pass rush, pretty poor play along the line, especially in the run game, after all that hype about how the pack can't stop the run and they got smacked in the mouth up front.
- Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are at the top of their game and Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now.

The story line is pretty great when examined between the 2. Both started with massive issues along the o-line and both QBs started slower than people expected (brady obviously significantly worse), both have turned it around and are on fire. Brady could've been sharper, but the rush had him off balance. If all things played perfect it would be a SB rematch, but it's the NFL and the top 4 or 5 teams are fairly close. I think the AFC battle will be a lot closer with Broncos/Pats, but we'll see how it all plays out.

lol you played it for months

I feel so bad for the 3 people on my friends list that still play that game.

And one night I just got sick and tired of being a rat in Bungies house of stupid. How could a developer who for years listened to their fans and make adjustments just suddenly decide to make ALL the wrong decisions in one game?

Its as if the fanbase yells loud enough Bungie purposely makes it harder instead of correcting it

Let's all play halo instead

MechDX

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran · 16m16 minutes ago
Gus wouldn't say who's sacrificial lamb, er, right tackle against Watt -- Young or Wells. #Jaguars

bionic77

don't lie to yourself, bionic, it would just turn into another Netflix machine
A man can't stop dreaming.

I can dream of having spare time to play videogaems and watch movies.

Eznark can dream of a united race and culture for america.

Gata can dream of seeing exposed breasts and affording a prostitute without having to share her/him.

You can dream of beating me in ping pong.

If you give up on your dreams a part of you dies.

So for the time being I will keep dreaming and look for deals on refurbished Wii Us!

Dutch, every day you wear a Gronk avatar your IQ drops by a point.

Can't wait till my IQ hits 69 then! Gonna be rad.

You have a problem with man crushes on big, blonde NFL players?

<3<3<3

For Dutch:

645b21259a4c7cdb511f4d023190360e.jpg

Good man

Thanks friend

J.J. Watt and Gronk are both pretty ugly

Fuck you, Hoyer fan

Bowser

@PFF: Cincinnati Bengals OL has allowed 74 total pressures (sk, hits and hurries). Best in NFL. Carolina allowed the most. More than 2x (157)

*sigh*

GQman2121

Banned

The storyline is which clubs coaching staff is preparing their pass catchers to draw flags for huge gains down field. That is how you win close games this year. By drawing flags.

Top Bottom