• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JABEE

I'm kind of happy that the Eagles are being completely ignored this week.

The Eagles are better than many experts are giving them credit for. They're going to surprise a lot of people.

Bread

Banned
the-white-house-cheeseburger-sub.jpg

chang and konka say i am basically noodle for eating this smh

I'm kind of happy that the Eagles are being completely ignored this week.

The Eagles are better than many experts are giving them credit for. They're going to surprise a lot of people.

Simple competency doesn't move the needle. If you're not the fucking GOAT or a dumpster fire, America has no need to hear about you.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Week 14 Lions rooting guide:

Packers vs. Falcons:

In a battle of first-place teams -- yes, seriously -- it'd be nice for the Lions if the top dog in the NFC South comes out on top. In the long run, it may not alter the stakes for the Lions' Week 17 showdown with Green Bay, but it would give Detroit some margin for error going forward.

Root for: Falcons

Chiefs vs. Cardinals

With the Cardinals dropping back-to-back games, the No. 1 seed in the NFC is suddenly up for grabs. If the Cardinals' losing ways continue, perhaps that Week 17 matchup between the Packers and Lions will decide more than just the NFC North champion.

Root for: Chiefs

Cowboys vs. Bears

These two teams are playing on a Thursday for the second week in a row, and this week a Bears win would benefit the Lions, as it would push the Cowboys another step behind in the wild-card race.

Root for: Bears

Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles

If you're confident in the Lions' ability to win out, then you want a Seahawks victory. A Seattle win would drop the Eagles back to the Lions' level from a record standpoint, thus opening the door for a first-round bye.

If you are like me and are more concerned with the Lions simply getting into the playoffs, then an Eagles win is the desired outcome here. That's because the Lions won't win the tiebreaker if they finish with the same record as the Seahawks, so having Seattle drop a game to fall behind in the wild-card race would be quite nice.

Root for: Eagles

More at the link:

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/12/3/7316211/week-14-lions-rooting-guide

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BrownsGAF are you ready for Trent Truck?!

Richardson to jump in Dawg Pound with TD

trent-richardson-colts-jersey4.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts running back Trent Richardson plans to jump into the Dawg Pound at FirstEnergy Stadium if he scores a touchdown against his former team, the Cleveland Browns, on Sunday.

"I get in the end zone, get a touchdown, I'm going to jump in the Dawg Pound. I know I have some true fans out there, and I know they still love me," he said.

The running back said he is "looking forward to going back to Cleveland" to play his former team.[/b]

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11973867

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gronk has super AIDS.

I will be surprised if she is alive by Friday.

The positive is that if aliens come we can sacrifice Gronk to them. His super STDS would be the only weapon that might give us a chance.

Can Magic give him the cure though?

effzee

Feeling strangely confident about this week's matchup

Win this Sunday and then against Cowboys again and we can wrap up the division and 2nd seed probably

RBH

toronto.jpg

After putting the series on hiatus earlier this year, the Buffalo Bills terminated their agreement Wednesday with Rogers Communications to play one game per season in Toronto.

The Bills played six regular-season games and two preseason games at the Rogers Centre from 2008 to 2013, but announced in March that they would not play a game in Canada this season.

"When we put the series on pause last year, the ultimate goal was to get to this point and it's taken some time to come to a final conclusion," Bills president Russ Brandon said during his weekly appearance Wednesday on WGR 550.

The series had faced dwindling attendance and concerns from Buffalo-area fans about losing a game at Ralph Wilson Stadium each season.

"In hindsight, I know there's a lot of noise about moving games up north, and I understand that completely," Brandon said. "But when we look at what it has done for us regionally and what it has done for us back at Ralph Wilson Stadium, obviously southern Ontario has become a very large market for us as far as fans coming to our games at Ralph Wilson Stadium. That has been a positive."

The Bills last played in Toronto -- which is about 100 miles from Buffalo -- in December 2013, losing in overtime to the Atlanta Falcons.

"We felt after the Atlanta game last year that it was time to move away from the series ultimately," Brandon said. "I think from a football and from an organizational perspective, that is what we were working towards, and we're very pleased that it's come to a final conclusion."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...te-agreement-play-one-game-per-season-toronto

RBH

It was funny to see the Falcons fans outnumber the Bills fans in Toronto during the Falcons/Bills game last year.

bionic77

Can Magic give him the cure though?
First of all, show a little respect to the man who is most of GAFs father.

And the answer to your question is obviously he can cure Gronk. Magic can do anything he wants.

The bad news for Gronk is that the cure is only for good people.

RBH

First of all, show a little respect to the man who is most of GAFs father.

And the answer to your question is obviously he can cure Gronk. Magic can do anything he wants.

The bad news for Gronk is that the cure is only for good people.

popcorn_2.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The series had faced dwindling attendance and concerns from Buffalo-area fans about losing a game at Ralph Wilson Stadium each season.

It was funny to see the Falcons fans outnumber the Bills fans in Toronto during the Falcons/Bills game last year.
Ah, so the Toronto experiment was a bust. Way to go letting England show you up, Canada!

Top Bottom