• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Gobias

Banned
Can't wait till my IQ hits 69 then! Gonna be rad.

Fuck you, Hoyer fan

images

Tom Penny

Rumor circulating at BRB that BOB is not impressed with Clowney as a person, did not want Sua Filo taken at 2.1 and their is a rift forming between him and GM Rick Smith

There is good chance Manziel / Clowney will be the Jordan / Sam Bowie of picks.

Respect

Wasn't even able to really read through the thread much, pats/pack fans thoughts no the game?

GB pretty much dominated us on the line of scrimmage...NE o-line was especially bad, wasn't very good in pass or run blocking...those nice runs by Blount seemed like it was more him making a play/breaking free than the o-line creating lanes. Brady was under quick pressure fairly often it seemed.

Defensively NE was screwed if they blitzed Rodgers, and they couldn't put pressure on him with just 4 and keep contain, so they got conservative and just decided to keep him contained...which would be fine if he's geno smith...but he's Aaron Rodgers.

As you stated, the game shouldn't have been as close as it was.

Spinluck

:lol Trent

He's probably gonna score a 2yd TD run off of a long Herron (our 4th string technically speaking) run.

All while Luck wins us the game.

bionic77

I love the NFL.

There is always pressure to play through injuries sacrificing your career and future earnings to benefit the team and the current season.

If anyone gave a shit about Clowneys career they would have told him to shut it down once his knee flared up after the first surgery. Instead the Texans will leak articles about the coach and team being disappointed in him.

:lol

The NFL is so predictable.

Greg

A man can't stop dreaming.

I can dream of having spare time to play videogaems and watch movies.

Eznark can dream of a united race and culture for america.

Gata can dream of seeing exposed breasts and affording a prostitute without having to share her/him.

You can dream of beating me in ping pong.

If you give up on your dreams a part of you dies.

So for the time being I will keep dreaming and look for deals on refurbished Wii Us!
complains about not having spare time
spends spare time looking for Wii U deals

just buy the damn thing!

and then with the time you save, I can beat you in ping pong (it won't take long)

bionic77

complains about not having spare time
spends spare time looking for Wii U deals

just buy the damn thing!

and then with the time you save, I can beat you in ping pong (it won't take long)
I don't have spare time.

If I am looking for WiiU deals it is at work when I am listening to some stupid client waste my time. I put them on mute and go on the computer until it sounds like they are about to tell me something important, then I start paying attention again.

Its called multitasking!

I agree that our ping pong match won't take too long. I disagree with your proposed outcome.

I might celebrate by dunking (on a 9' rim, cmon I am old now!),

MRSA

Banned
Amazon renewed my Prime membership, I cancelled that bitch. Thinking about buying a Fire Phone for $199 that includes a year of Prime.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Speaking of enjoying LA, I'll be back in town to hang out with fam and get ready for a job starting there in about two weeks. Going to keep my nose clean though, especially with extended family to keep my ass in check.

As a celebratory dinner I ordered Dominos tonight. 50% off on all pizza till 12/7/2014 so get your orders in.

Uncle and cousins have not been blessed with Ham and Pineapple pizza and refused to try so I had to settle for two pan pizzas one extra cheese the other pepperoni for about $12.50.

Defend the Den 2014.

cdyhybrid

Speaking of enjoying LA, I'll be back in town to hang out with fam and get ready for a job starting there in about two weeks. Going to keep my nose clean though, especially with extended family to keep my ass in check.

As a celebratory dinner I ordered Dominos tonight. 50% off on all pizza till 12/7/2014 so get your orders in.

Uncle and cousins have not been blessed with Ham and Pineapple pizza and refused to try so I had to settle for two pan pizzas one extra cheese the other pepperoni for about $12.50.

Defend the Den 2014.

Your uncle and cousins are good people.

Tom Penny

GB pretty much dominated us on the line of scrimmage...NE o-line was especially bad, wasn't very good in pass or run blocking...those nice runs by Blount seemed like it was more him making a play/breaking free than the o-line creating lanes. Brady was under quick pressure fairly often it seemed.

Defensively NE was screwed if they blitzed Rodgers, and they couldn't put pressure on him with just 4 and keep contain, so they got conservative and just decided to keep him contained...which would be fine if he's geno smith...but he's Aaron Rodgers.

As you stated, the game shouldn't have been as close as it was.

I thought it was simple as sucking on 3rd down. GB was better on offense and defense on 3rd down so they won like most teams would unless they can offset that with turnovers or special teams.

Top Bottom