• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

eznark

Banned
I give zero fucks about athletes off the football field (aside from insult fodder), as long as they aren't cutting open kids ballsacks. I just do not care about Aaron Rodgers' life, and I will not care about Aaron Rodgers life no matter how much Wilde tries to make me.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 58s58 seconds ago
BREAKING: Ravens announce Pro Bowl DT Haloti Nagata will be suspended for the remainder of the regular season.

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens 3m3 minutes ago
Ngata: “I made a mistake, and I own this. I took Adderall and take full responsibility for doing this."

"Adderall"

Hammer24

Banned
"Adderall"

Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif
[

brentech

Probably falls under HIPPA, no?

only if it really is a prescribed medication, which I don't believe the NFL disallows them adderall if they have reason to take it.

The national prevalence of ADHD in adults is about 4 percent, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. The number of exemptions granted by the NFL is confidential, but MLB granted 116 exemptions in the 2012 season, meaning about 9 percent of baseball had the exemption.

The report reminded readers that many NFL players reportedly use Adderall as a cover-up for other drugs. That's because the NFL drug policy doesn't allow the league to say which drug caused a player to fail a test.

Although he's not able to discuss specific cases, Adolpho Birch, NFL senior vice president of labor law and policy, said the league saw an uptick in positive amphetamine tests during the 2012 season. The test doesn't distinguish between Adderall and other amphetamines. The NFL would like to be able to publicly announce the causes of failed tests but hasn't gained that concession from the players association.

"We're hopeful that we will be able to get to a point that we are able to do that, because we do feel that it has an educational and awareness effect," Birch said.

brentech

Do you play Pro Clubs at all Dark?

pheenix, crimson, and I all play pretty regularly. Sometimes with drizzler as well. Lately phee and I have got a lot of games in. We've been stuck in division 4 for a little bit now.

this avatar is the work of the devil
Correct, it wouldn't be possible without the devil failing to win against Goober and co.

Do you play Pro Clubs at all Dark?

pheenix, crimson, and I all play pretty regularly. Sometimes with drizzler as well. Lately phee and I have got a lot of games in. We've been stuck in division 4 for a little bit now.
With online I stick to seasons. Just made it to division 2 last night. I play on PS4, how about you guys? I'm up for trying out some Pro Clubs.

That is not me assholes, I would never have a COD avatar. I have a Pats one on XBL #Reppin

Also, Darkest pls. You're the one that always uses his baby as an excuse. I bet those crying sounds I heard in the back ground were fake!

ShaneB

Reading 'Where Men Win Glory', and just got to the part of Pat Tillman's 'Decision' document, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. =(

Tamanon

Banned
The Adderall thing always cracks me up because athletes know almost everything they put in their body, or have people that track it for them. Adderall isn't like some unknown banned thing.

Top Bottom