• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

BigAT

I hope you people are enjoying the Texans farm system!

Barwin, Williams, Glover Quinn, Jacoby jones
Fuck him!
, 1/3 of the Eagles roster, Schaub
lol. We got a 6th round pick!
, Forsett, etc....

Describing the Texans as a minor league team is the most honest you've ever been about them.

Nakazato

I have officially got idea we are missing the playoffs

Jalen Strong to Baltimore can't wait

#reciverhelp

#openthedragonsgate

#fuckitimgoingdeep

Edit

Just saw the ngata news.... WHY WHY WHY

Tom Penny

Disappointing, but he seems to always have some nagging injury in addition to the fact he fell out of favor with the coaching staff anyway. Another wasted pick on a receiver by NE. Hopefully he took the injury bug from Gronk.

The Dobson/Thompkins era has now completely ended in NE.../moment of silence

I don't get why they don't just target a round then pick out of a hat or throw a dart for the pick. They'd get better results.

brentech

starting off division 4 with 2 wins this time. gotta get that promotion to become 4 1/2 star club!
90' goal in the 1st game to take the lead. such crossing

bionic77

I have officially got idea we are missing the playoffs

Jalen Strong to Baltimore can't wait

#reciverhelp

#openthedragonsgate

#fuckitimgoingdeep

Edit

Just saw the ngata news.... WHY WHY WHY
The Ravens just got the commissioner in a ton of trouble because they didn't handle the Rice thing well enough in house.

Now he is a confirmed liar and moron to everyone who is paying attention.

You don't think he is going to remember which team started this?

You guys are fucked.

Also, MVP means different things to different people. Some people think it should go to the best player on the best team, some people think it should go to the best player, some people think it should go to the most important person on a team, and some people are Mech.

Colasante

Not surprised at all to see Aaron Dobson head to IR. I'd like to see what he can do with a fully healthy offseason, but I'm not even going to give him much thought until he shows something. The interesting question is whether this means the Patriots will activate Sealver Siliga from IR-Recall or promote Josh Boyce from the practice squad. With Edelman ailing, I'd like to see if Boyce can offer more than Danny Amendola in the slot.

Bread

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945112

B2G1F at Best Buy next week. Have $67 in gift cards and reward zone certificates to use. 3 $60 games for around $20? With one of them not being Madden because fuck Bread. yes please!
3997328-3439566034-jim-h.gif

buy a PS4 instead - that'll really piss Bread off
LinearScratchyAmericanbadger.gif

brentech

-Rodgers has the most TD passes (219) through 100 career starts, and he still has his 100th start coming up on Monday night.

-Will need 293 yards this week to take over 1st in NFL history through 100 starts.

-Most TD passes without a pick at home in NFL history at 20 now.

The first 2 stats, for whatever reason, I wouldn't have thought he leads and could lead them. The 3rd one, that just sums up who he is as a player. Kind of amazing to have a chance at even yardage through 100 while being safe with the ball.

All-22 Breakdown of Kap's performance against the
Hawks

In previous games against Seattle, it was easy to point to factors outside of Kaepernick’s control as significant contributors to the offense’s poor showings. His cast of pass targets were mostly terrible (or missing) and appeared incapable of defeating the Seahawks’ press coverage. Pressure was an issue at times. And more than anything, Seattle’s defenders were just better.

That wasn’t the case in this game. Seattle’s press was rarely a problem as the 49ers used motion and various stacked and bunch alignments to allow their receivers free releases off the ball. Despite being sacked four times, Kaepernick was never really under consistent pressure. Plays were there against that defense, they just weren’t made.

THIS WAS THE WORST GAME I’VE EVER SEEN COLIN KAEPERNICK PLAY.
Everything broke down with Kaepernick. He was wildly inaccurate for most of the night and constantly made poor decisions as to what to do with the football. I’ve spent more time watching Kaepernick than just about anyone. I’ve seen every single snap of his career, often a half-dozen times or more. I don’t mention this to imply that my opinion somehow holds more weight than everyone else’s, but rather to let you know that I don’t make this statement lightly… This was the worst game I’ve ever seen Colin Kaepernick play.

TLDR- Nothing new here really but Probably the worst game he's ever played at the QB position. Looked off his first options when they were wide open and even left the pocket when it was clean. Receivers were getting open for the most part.

I think Salguero is right, Tannehill is basically our Flacco. Let's just hope he's equally as good in the playoffs (if he ever makes it there).

It's crazy how close their stats are but like Salguero said Tannehill hasn't reached his ceiling yet in only his 3rd year. We don't need an elite QB, we just need a consistent one that can get on hot streaks. And I suppose the playoffs start this weekend for us :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The WiFi at Detroit Wayne Airport sucks. I want to play Chrono Trigger but I'm afraid to take away from the ambience of the game.

It's crazy how close their stats are but like Salguero said Tannehill hasn't reached his ceiling yet in only his 3rd year. We don't need an elite QB, we just need a consistent one that can get on hot streaks. And I suppose the playoffs start this weekend for us :(
It is crazy, especially because their playing styles are quite different. If Tannehill ever develops a semi-reliable deep ball he will end up better than Flacco, his short to mid range accuracy is already better and he's more athletic. Still needs to work on pocket movement, though.

It is crazy, especially because their playing styles are quite different. If Tannehill ever develops a semi-reliable deep ball he will end up better than Flacco, his short to mid range accuracy is already better and he's more athletic. Still needs to work on pocket movement, though.

Yeah but he's getting there, he keeps improving and doesn't make the same stupid mistakes. I'm more concerned about Wallace with the deep ball issue then Tannehill. Dude needs to learn to catch for 60 Million dollars.

Slo

I had no idea that Lego made $400 My First Robotics kits. Now he's stuck getting some weak ass Technic bullshit and he could be building fucking Blutooth robots. GAF has failed me again. If you fuckers weren't so busy fucking pillow women and Stafford FatHeads maybe my kid would have had a Merry Xmas.

Packers go from superbowl contender to top 5 pick without erron. Texans go from .500 to top 10 pick without watt. Watt winning MVP is stupid if you go by definition of the award.

Not that I'm surprised it's coming but glad to see Red Dead 2 is on it's way....wish we got a HD PC remake of the first one though :(

Packers go from superbowl contender to top 5 pick without erron. Texans go from .500 to top 10 pick without watt. Watt winning MVP is stupid if you go by definition of the award.

Same argument a lot of people made for Manning winning the MVP award when he was hurt
he should have :jnc

Top Bottom