• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 3h3 hours ago
11 kids from child protective services have 80 seconds to full carts with toys Andre Johnson will buy them. #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 3h3 hours ago
Each kid this yr gets a bike, gaming system & all the toys they can get in a basket in 80 seconds.

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 3h3 hours ago
Andre Johnson: "You can go through the store and get whatever you want. I'll pay for it. Have a Merry Christmas." #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 2h2 hours ago
$16,266 spent on toys by #AndreClaus. Merry Christmas y'all.

Simone Eli ‏@SimoneEli_KPRC · 2h2 hours ago
Andre Johnson's shopping spree grand total today is $16,266.26! #Texans

B33CjaDCAAAxQs8.jpg:large

Dre Clause.

jakncoke

Banned
yeah i need some honey to throw in this green tea, that would help a lot.

i'm not going to suck on a cucumber jak, pls be mature.

Never.

Hidden tips ‏@UnrevealedTips Dec 1
If you have a sore throat try eating a piece of cucumber. It cools down your throat and stops the itching.

bionic77

11 kids from child protective services have 80 seconds to full carts with toys Andre Johnson will buy them. #Texans

Each kid this yr gets a bike, gaming system & all the toys they can get in a basket in 80 seconds.

Andre Johnson: "You can go through the store and get whatever you want. I'll pay for it. Have a Merry Christmas." #Texans

Dre Clause.
That's awesome.

Would have been better if he didn't post it on Twitter but even then it is still awesome.

RELAYER

Banned
I will masturbate with the might of a thousand gods if we somehow pull off the upset against Green Bay.

Yea that would be cool.
But to do it I think we'll have to put up 50 points.
No pass rush + Aaron Rodgers is just bad. I wonder how they are going to game plan for this week.

There will be so many receivers running wide open up and down the field that Rodgers' brain might short circuit or something. Maybe that's our strategy.

Tamanon

Banned
I always love when athletes give back. You don't hear about it much on the sports networks. It's always struck me as a little weird, but they know what gets the ratings.

MechDX

That's awesome.

Would have been better if he didn't post it on Twitter but even then it is still awesome.

Media coverage gonna cover. He didn't personally post anything.

As for the AFC Wildcard picture.....Texans sitting at 6-6 with two games vs Jacksonville, home vs Ravens and at Indy. Not out yet

Dre Clause.
Love stuff like that. Good for him and for the kids in question.

ShaneB

Well they lose to the bad teams so actually they might have the toughest schedule :jnc

Exactly, these teams no one can figure out week to week, so who really knows.

Also, good on SanDre Clause.

Started reading the Pat Tillman book as well from Jon Krakauer, should be an interesting read.

The patriots defense matches up pretty good with the chargers.

Revis on Allen
Browner on Floyd
Arrington on Royal
Collins/McCourty on Gates
Can't stop Eddie, bro.

I remember when Royal was tearing it up in Denver. He would be so awesome with PeyPey throwing to him.

Chargers will do well on offense unless the Pats can generate a pass rush.

cajunator

Banned
He is still a good player.

Just not a complete 1 receiver.

Damn they love to argue over graphics on the gaming side. Who the fuck cares? Either a game looks good or it looks like shit. Once I get into a game I barely notice the graphics after awhile. The music always stuck with me more for epic games (though modern gaming music blows for the most part).

Zelda Wind Waker is still one of the best looking games ever to me.

xnipx

So the Dolphins barely beat the jets. And the Ravens lose to the Chargers by 1. Yet everyone picks miami?

So the Dolphins barely beat the jets. And the Ravens lose to the Chargers by 1. Yet everyone picks miami?
And the Dolphins beat the Chargers 37-0. All of that garbage means nothing for this game.

I think Baltimore wins because of their running game and d-line.

bionic77

Zelda Wind Waker is still one of the best looking games ever to me.
I love those cel shaded games and I also think they are some of the best looking games. Don't know why they don't make more games using that style.

I remember my cousin had naruto on PS3 and the cel shaded graphics on that were amazing.

Wasn't there supposed to be some amazing cel shaded RPG on PS3 or 4? Whatever became of that?

Tom Penny

I love those cel shaded games and I also think they are some of the best looking games. Don't know why they don't make more games using that style.

I remember my cousin had naruto on PS3 and the cel shaded graphics on that were amazing.

Wasn't there supposed to be some amazing cel shaded RPG on PS3 or 4? Whatever became of that?

Dragon Quest?

Spinluck

Damn they love to argue over graphics on the gaming side. Who the fuck cares? Either a game looks good or it looks like shit. Once I get into a game I barely notice the graphics after awhile. The music always stuck with me more for epic games (though modern gaming music blows for the most part).

You should've seen The Last of Us' shadow resolution thread.

Meltdowns everywhere because ND lowered the quality of the shadows so the game can run at 60fps, while giving players the option to halve the framerate to get higher quality shadows and slightly better textures. Thus giving the option to run the game at 1080p @ 60 or 30fps.

The reactions were amazing.

Okami looked amazing on PS2, I think you mean ni no kuni?

Spinluck

Both games you mentioned look great.

One of my favorites is Valkyria Chronicles.

The Fire Emblem cutscenes remind of the look that game had, would love to see it on PS4.

EDIT: Does anyone here have that Phoenix Wright on 3DS? On sale for $15, wondering if I should bite.

Draxal

You should play Valkyria Chronicles especially since it's on Steam now. Canvas engine is insanely pretty and it's a strat rpg in the vein of Fire Emblem.

bionic77

Yup.

Any of you guys play it? How was it?

Hopefully it comes on PS4. My son killed my OG PS3.

Dragon Quest?
Nope. That game above.

You should've seen The Last of Us' shadow resolution thread.

Meltdowns everywhere because ND lowered the quality of the shadows so the game can run at 60fps, while giving players the option to halve the framerate to get higher quality shadows and slightly better textures. Thus giving the option to run the game at 1080p @ 60 or 30fps.

The reactions were amazing.
Yeah I don't get it.

To me thing are binary when it comes to games and other entertainment.

It is either good or bad. The only other category have is this s something special (i.e. PES on PS2, Mario Galaxy, etc.) which not many games or movies fall into.

I wish gamers focused more on gameplay than graphics so the companies would follow suit. You stop paying attention to the graphics if the game is good like 20 minutes into the game. It is a big part of the game but it kind of goes to the background after awhile. At least for me.

bionic77

The Fire Emblem cutscenes remind of the look that game had, would love to see it on PS4.

EDIT: Does anyone here have that Phoenix Wright on 3DS? On sale for $15, wondering if I should bite.
No idea about the 3DS game but the DS games were amazing.

Thats the perfect price for the game too because you will only want to play it once.

Draxal

There's two of them.

Both are good.

Colasante

I like the Chargers. Philip Rivers is awesome. That being said, I'm not worried about the Patriots against them. The Chargers definitely could pull off a win, but I don't think they will.

I hope Bill unleashes Dominique Easley on the Chargers' fifth string center. Build up his confidence some before the playoffs.

Top Bottom