• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
jay-cutler-on-bench.jpg

I chose madden over destiny/plants vs zombies and he got jealous. He will never understand us NFC Northerners, bobby.

He doesn't know what he's missing out on :(

#restoretheroar2015
#beardown

Did you see me tear the Packers a new one? My corners finally came to the party

Didn't a Rams punter get a record contract today?

Jesus. The O's making no ground in free agency, Ngata out for the year, and now Tucker probably gonna ask for a record contract. What a week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That time that Ndamukong Suh is the anchor to the best defensive line and best defense in the NFL. Keep your stats Watt, Suh is the more important player on a defense.

Defend the Den 2014.

brentech

That time that Ndamukong Suh is the anchor to the best defensive line and best defense in the NFL. Keep your stats Watt, Suh is the more important player on a defense.

Defend the Den 2014.

Suh is on a better defense that employs far superior line backers!? Tell me more about this man!

Bread

Banned

Defend the Den 2014.
Best defense in the league got shit on by Tom Terrific.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh deserves as much mention in the MVP discussion as Watt.

Detroit Points Allowed: 17.3 a game, #1 in the league in a division with more firepower
Houston Points Allowed: 20.6 a game, somewhere at #11

Detroit Rush Yards: 791 Yards allowed, #1 in the league
Houston Rush Yards: 1343 Yards allowed, #16 in the league

Detroit Rush Yards Allowed: 65.9, #1 in the league
Houston Rush Yards Allowed: 111.9, #16 in the league

A non-important stat in the grand scheme of things but Detroit also has more sacks (29) compared to Houston (25).

You take Suh out of the defense and we're middle of the road, if that. There is a reason he'll command more money than Watt in the offseason when we resign him long term.

Suh is on a better defense that employs far superior line backers!? Tell me more about this man!

As an expert on defensive line play, a ton of the success of the Linebackers depends on the defensive lineman being able to pushoff/shed blockers going after linebackers.

/AL Bundy

Best defense in the league got shit on by Tom Terrific.

in defense of the lions defense, their offense is so pathetic that you can't expect them to hold up for that long. but once megatron gets healthy watch out! you better watch it! when he's back in the lineup... oh man

MechDX

He is one hell of a kicker!

suhnuts.gif

455193472.gif

Has a future in professional wrestling:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16436-1378917635-32.gif

Is a constant supporter of Orthopedic surgeons:

ndamkong-suh-low-block_original.gif

Jay Cutler hater:

ndamukong-suh-rips-off-jay-cutlers-helmet-controversial-moments-of-Ndamukong-Suh.gif

Ndamukong-Suh-forearm-to-back-of-Jay-Cutlers-head-controversial-moments-of-Ndamukong-Suh.gif

The grace of a gazelle:

A89hdWm.gif

MechDX

Suh deserves as much mention in the MVP discussion as Watt.

Detroit Points Allowed: 17.3 a game, #1 in the league in a division with more firepower
Houston Points Allowed: 20.6 a game, somewhere at #11

Detroit Rush Yards: 791 Yards allowed, #1 in the league
Houston Rush Yards: 1343 Yards allowed, #16 in the league

Detroit Rush Yards Allowed: 65.9, #1 in the league
Houston Rush Yards Allowed: 111.9, #16 in the league

A non-important stat in the grand scheme of things but Detroit also has more sacks (29) compared to Houston (25).

You take Suh out of the defense and we're middle of the road, if that. There is a reason he'll command more money than Watt in the offseason when we resign him long term.

As an expert on defensive line play, a ton of the success of the Linebackers depends on the defensive lineman being able to pushoff/shed blockers going after linebackers.

/AL Bundy

2. Calvin Johnson – Detroit Lions

Megatron has been injured this season, but that is no excuse for only three touchdowns. J.J. Watt has to wear a brace on his elbow ON EVERY PLAY! Suck it up robot man. Obviously Watt’s just better at going up to get the ball when it counts.

Bread

Banned
There should be a stipulation that with each of the single belts

• US Championship
  • Intercontinental Championship
  • Internet Championship
  • World Heavyweight Championship

That if you are able to defend the title for a certain amount of time you can trade it in for a higher belt shot.

And when a belt is traded in you have a tournament(King of the ring style) for the vacant belt featuring the champ from a lower belt.

You protect the highest belt and you are able to move the card around in a natural way.
Fox pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
in defense of the lions defense, their offense is so pathetic that you can't expect them to hold up for that long. but once megatron gets healthy watch out! you better watch it! when he's back in the lineup... oh man

1bij.jpg

One does not simply get offensive continuity with a new playbook and injuries galore, quickly. These things take time, the Thanksgiving game was a preview of the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0. With that being said here are some pics from the Lions practice today.

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-c...69eb1cb4#1aceb6cb-67d0-4271-9782-e772409be441

Riley Reiff out starting LT and Larry Warford our starting RG are practicing and should be playing. I'd say rest them another week, the offensive line seemed to have done a solid job.

brentech

At least the airport didn't lose kas's drugs, right? Right?

What team doesn't look good against the Bears absolute tire fire defense. Come the fuck on.

Tomb Raider is one of those games I can/will play endlessly until I beat it.

Good stuff. Too bad the sequel is on Xbone and I'll never play it.

zychi

Banned
This guy has a motive

Only came across this by searching reddit xbox live.
Reading this feed, he's a real db. god damn

Or he is just a child. Hawks are on, so I'm good.

Also, fuck Sallie Mae/Navient they lock me out of my account EVERYTIME I try to log in. They tell me to call Naivent, then tell me to call Sallie Mae, then log into Navient, then log into Sallie Mae, then call Navient to reset the password. It's a fucking joke. I hope both companies burn.

zychi

Banned
Caught up on some shows today.

Arrow and Flash was awesome
Sons was actually awesome.
Newsroom is getting awesome, too bad its over soon.

Top Bottom