• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Paris.

I mean the Arc De Triomphe is right there.

Paris is a really ugly city in the modern era. Too much clash between old and new.

There is also a French flag right on top of the Louvre in that picture.

Edit: I was actually there a year ago, almost to the day. Got there Dec 2 of last year.

LMAO.

I was like hmm... oh the fucking Arc De Triomphe!

I wish Kas would get national attention. I mean he really deserve it more than any fan I have ever seen in my life. The amount of dick riding, and homerism out of him is on a level I have never seen before.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions met with the Michigan National Guard today. So easy to root for this team and all the players who are humble and gracious. :*)

tempIMG_5380--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Sargeant Stafford meets Field General Matthew Stafford

tempIMG_5431--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Caught up on some shows today.

Arrow and Flash was awesome
Sons was actually awesome.
Newsroom is getting awesome, too bad its over soon.

Has Sons been good this season? When I found out that it was the final season and I saw the casting additions, I thought it'd be worse than last season and fled. Might have to check it out and finish the story if it's not bad.

Newsroom's been great. Wish there would have been more than 8 episodes in its last season, but oh well.

JCizzle

Just read that the Ducks have more TD at Levis stadium than the Niners do, and they've only played six quarters on the field. FML

zychi

Banned
Has Sons been good this season? When I found out that it was the final season and I saw the casting additions, I thought it'd be worse than last season and fled. Might have to check it out and finish the story if it's not bad.

Newsroom's been great. Wish there would have been more than 8 episodes in its last season, but oh well.
Sons was terrible until this last episode. You can literally watch episode 1 of this season, skip to this weeks episode and only miss one major thing

Farooq

Banned

Naw brah. The Bears fan was actually stabbed by another Bears fan for saying something nice about the Packers.

Bears fan attacked outside Soldier Field says police have it all wrong: He and his buddy weren't attacked by Cowboys fans, they were stabbed by fellow Bears fans for saying something nice about the Packers.

"We were just idiots," said the 21-year-old man from Oak Lawn, still nursing a cut to his shoulder from Thursday night's post-game scuffle.

His friend fared worse, suffering eight or nine cuts to the back. "It was probably a knife because the cuts were so clean," said the man, who did not want to be identified.

The man said he and his friend were in the parking lot in the 400 block of East 18th Street around 10:45 p.m., rehashing the Bears loss, when they started talking about the Green Bay Packers. "I was saying the Packers are awesome this year, why can’t I be born a Packers fan?"

The comment caught the attention of another man in the lot who stormed up. “I went to go shake hands but as soon as I did, his buddy came up and threw beer at my head,’’ the man said. “Beer got in my eyes and blinded me.

"Then everything went downhill," the man said. "I was trying to defend myself and run away. I was running away, I remember."

The man believes he was cut as he stumbled around, trying to see.

Three friends of the man who got angry "shanked" his friend eight or nine times in the back, he said. "I guess they piled on him and I just ran around in circles ... I couldn't see. Three of his buddies attacked my one buddy."

Link. It is like a story out of the Onion.

Bread

Banned
"don't forget to go on steam to check out sales on walking dead, wolf among us, and game of thrones with little peter dinklage"

lmao smh geoff you dumb fuck

Dragon Age won GOTY at Keighley's awards show? Huh.

Sons was terrible until this last episode. You can literally watch episode 1 of this season, skip to this weeks episode and only miss one major thing

Well, at least this way I'll be able to watch the finale on time. Thanks!

cyd and the other Hawk fans say it's only a California thing even though they're part of the Best Coast.

Pack your bags and move to Boston if you're going to throw your fellow Best Coasters' under the bus.

Screen-Shot-2013-12-09-at-7.03.59-PM-620x230.png

i was being sarcastic in response to the conversation from a few nights ago that sports violence only happens in cali

bionic77

I always laughed at the idea of a college team being able to play a pro team and it being competitive but the sixers made me question whether it is actually possible.

What total trash.

KD looks pretty rusty.

Not convinced OKC is a championship contender. He better get well soon if they want to make the playoffs in the west.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i was being sarcastic in response to the conversation from a few nights ago that sports violence only happens in cali

I know, I saw that convo but other Best Coasters (Portland, Seattle) throw Californians under the bus and say its a California thing.

camby.png
to Philadelphia or Boston

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I always laughed at the idea of a college team being able to play a pro team and it being competitive but the sixers made me question whether it is actually possible.

What total trash.

KD looks pretty rusty.

Not convinced OKC is a championship contender. He better get well soon if they want to make the playoffs in the west.

NBA Thread, bionic

camby.png

Bread

Banned
snes and mech just had a blowout in IRC

nothing sadder than seeing two olds bicker about shit no one cares about

Bread

Banned
the guy there to witness it
:jnc

don't judge me

SNESPussy has joined (4b6cf772@dork-8D299E22.mibbit.com)
Bread - hi snespussy
SNESPussy - snesfreak you little cunt
SNESPussy - little ockcsucker blocked me on twitter
Bread - mech go drink some water
SNESPussy - hey you little cunt!
SNESPussy - snesfreak you fucking cocksucker
Bread - i wish chang was here
snesfreak - lol mech
SNESPussy - did hurt your feelings bad mouthing zelda
snesfreak - you harass me constantly you pussy
SNESPussy - fucking pussy!
SNESPussy - PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
snesfreak - why don't you fuck off?
snesfreak - I don't give a fuck about you
snesfreak - so leave
snesfreak - asshole
Bread - this is my least favorite rivalry on gaf
SNESPussy - boohoo you bad mouthed Zelda!!
SNESPussy - You obviously do give a fuck you little twat
snesfreak - you've been harassing me and insulting me for as long as I've had that account
snesfreak - so shut the fuck up
SNESPussy - well you are a little douchebag
Bread - both of you shut the fuck up and jerk off somewhere else
SNESPussy - bye cunt
SNESPussy has left IRC (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Mariota is going to be a decent NFL QB shame he wont be in the chip kelly offense though

Top Bottom