• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

What did you say Mech? Be careful, Lions fans are crazy. I try to be the voice of reason amongst us but one man can only do so much.

XuSJKge.gif

MechDX

Mech if you blatantly lie and bash our QB like that you deserve everything coming your way.

albert takyi ‏@blak_tak · 21h21 hours ago
@Lions how many KFC double downs does Stafford consume in a day? #AskALion

Dave ‏@HonoraryBlack · 21h21 hours ago
@Lions How did it feel when you were kicked out of Camp Hope by Ben Stiller? #AskALion #Heavyweights

BaltimoreLarry ‏@BaltimoreLarry · 21h21 hours ago
@Lions Mr. Stafford, has anyone ever told you that you look like old Haley Joel Osment? I'm the first? Awesome. #AskALion

DXTex ‏@DXTex · 21h21 hours ago
@Lions Why does he look like Chunk from the Goonies? #AskALion

@Lions Hello, Matthew. What was it like going 0-16? Was it so cold in the D? #AskALion

Al ‏@DejaVuBoy · 21h21 hours ago
@Lions Which is the better invention, the chocolate fountain or the KFC Double Down? #AskALion

@Lions When are you going to beat a team over .500? #AskALion #RestoreTheRoar2014

@Lions If you were on death row what would be your final meals? #AskALion

@Lions Is he proud of the Lions "Playoffs 2011" banner? #AskALion

@Lions What's your post-pre-game meal? #AskALion

@Lions Is Eric Ebron a TE or WR? #AskALion #Restoretheroar20014

@Lions Have you always had a chubby face? #askalion

@Lions How much does he eat at Golden Corral? #Askalion

ConradCervantes ‏@conradcervantes 20h20 hours ago
@Lions Exactly how much of Fatford's success does he attribute to chucking it to Megatron? 75%? 85%? #AskALion

you forgot conrad, mech

ConradCervantes ‏@conradcervantes 20h20 hours ago
@Lions Exactly how much of Fatford's success does he attribute to chucking it to Megatron? 75%? 85%? #AskALion

Godslay

Banned
I hope McCoy goes for a run heavy, TOP ball control game plan. If they can get Matthews and Oliver rolling, Pats are going to be beat. McCoy can do it, they have the guys to pull it off, I've seen him play that game with the Broncos successfully, it's just a matter of executing it.

People will probably say I'm crazy to go away from Rivers, but if they establish a ground game against the Pats it makes it easier to throw on them. I don't care if you have Revis and HGH Head back there, if they are guessing what's coming next they lose some effectiveness.

With all that being said, it really depends on what Chargers team shows up.

I hope McCoy goes for a run heavy, TOP ball control game plan. If they can get Matthews and Oliver rolling, Pats are going to be beat. McCoy can do it, they have the guys to pull it off, I've seen him play that game with the Broncos successfully, it's just a matter of executing it.

People will probably say I'm crazy to go away from Rivers, but if they establish a ground game against the Pats it makes it easier to throw on them. I don't care if you have Revis and HGH Head back there, if they are guessing what's coming next they lose some effectiveness.

What am I reading here?

Rooting for a rival? smh

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What did you say Mech? Be careful, Lions fans are crazy. I try to be the voice of reason amongst us but one man can only do so much.
Lion fans are pretty crazy. Got that NFC North fervor plus being broken from years of failure and 0-16. When the Lions fail to make the playoffs again this year we'll probably have to dome up Detroit for everyone's safety.

Godslay

Banned
Rooting for a rival? smh

Did I say I was rooting for them? I just offered my opinion on how they could beat the Pats. I don't think they want a shootout with them, because they'll lose.

As long as Denver wins, and the Patriots lose everything is just fine. Now if Denver loses and Pats win, that's not ideal. If the Chargers lose and Denver loses, that's the lesser of the evils.

Mainly I'm rooting for a Denver win. If the Chargers win, great. That helps.

squicken

We actin like Manning aint the OC again?

People said the same about McCoy his first year with Peyton, and he's thriving in SD. One of the most interesting things is McCoy's philosophy of looking short to deep. Take the easy throw every time. Dink and dunk, run the ball, dictate pace

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 39m39 minutes ago
#Panthers also have waived backup LB Jason Williams, two days after his missed block resulted in first blocked punt for TD vs. #Vikings.

This is the same guy that BLOCKED a punt leading to a touchdown around this time last year against the Jets.

Ironic

#itwasallgoodjustaweekago

#whatadifferenceayearmakes

#nothingstopsthistank

jakncoke

Banned
When will people learn you cant call someone directly an idiot(rip jello44) and many posts on gaming side will sooner or later clip you(see skeleton)

Bowser

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 39m39 minutes ago
#Panthers also have waived backup LB Jason Williams, two days after his missed block resulted in first blocked punt for TD vs. #Vikings.

This is the same guy that BLOCKED a punt leading to a touchdown around this time last year against the Jets.

Ironic

#itwasallgoodjustaweekago

#whatadifferenceayearmakes

#nothingstopsthistank

I can't wait for Gettleman to blow out this coaching staff.

#sorryforamari2015

Bread

Banned
Ni no kuni fucking sucks

That degenerate Fantomex recommended it to me and I hope he chokes on a bag of dicks for recommending such trash.
You are 100% correct, friend. You should have listened to me when I said how bad it was.

RELAYER

Banned
Are they Panthers just cutting everyone who fucks up in a game? Didn't they cut their whole secondary a few weeks ago for having a bad game?

That locker room must be a nightmare.

Top Bottom