• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This needs Kave photoshopped onto his face:

thompson-tristan-vs-raptors.jpg

Fantomex

So CM Punks is joining UFC. So I guess it's a Heyman's Guy tradition or something to go to UFC after they made it big in WWE

Think about it, makes perfect sense. He's already got the affliction shirts artwork on his skin!

I'm loving the exclusivity on the SFV game. All these people are getting so worked up!

Think about it, makes perfect sense. He's already got the affliction shirts artwork on his skin!

I'm loving the exclusivity on the SFV game. All these people are getting so worked up!

Maybe Xbox will finally learn to play well with others. Playing online with with PC players was probably on of the main reasons for ps4 console exclusivity

Gobias

Banned
How the fuck did Florida State go through the season undefeated?

Guess we'll have to be playing in one of the pointless bowl games this year. 8 team playoff future please.

Fantomex

Maybe Xbox will finally learn to play well with others. Playing online with with PC players was probably on of the main reasons for ps4 console exclusivity

True. These teens gotta step their money game up though and get them all. In the end, I've seen this before, it's the only way to be safe

Top 4 selection is going to be a cluster fuck tomorrow.

CFB's going to find out the how same thing that the NCAAB tourney selection committee has known for years. You can never let enough people in to have every one happy with you. It doesn't matter if it's 2,4,8,16,64,68 someone's always going to be aggrieved.

FSU's getting in, they aren't keeping an undefeated team out of the playoff, I don't care what the wins look like. Oregon and Bama are getting in too.

So between TCU, OSU, and Baylor, two fanbases are going to be calling for expanding the playoffs to eight teams by the end of the day tomorrow.

Then in five years, we'll have a ninth place team calling for expanding the playoffs to sixteen and on and on we go.

zychi

Banned
CM PUNK IS DOING UFC. THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAME ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY (FUCK YOU DONT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT) I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW

CM PUNK IS DOING UFC. THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAME ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY (FUCK YOU DONT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT) I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Why do you think Bucket was talking about Lesnar!!!

Just hoping Punk doesn't embarrass himself. (too much) He's good people!

JABEE

I don't understand college football. How does a team that is ranked 3rd drop out of the playoffs after beating a scrub team by 52 points? Do the rankings before the final week mean nothing?

Top Bottom