• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

I will not, and never will be. I like Tom Brady more than I like him. Shit, I like Colin Kaepernick more.

Actually, I like Kaepernick now that he keeps burying the Niners.
This is disrespectful to me.

You've saddened me with your ignorant slutery, I feel like I just found out my favorite uncle is a racist.

What about Ben Roethlisberger?

He's probably my favorite. It kills me, but he's like the perfect Ravens QB, just not on our team.

Edit: He's second favorite behind Tyrod Taylor.

This is disrespectful to me.

You've saddened me with your ignorant slutery, I feel like I just found out my favorite uncle is a racist.

I like you BG, and I like most of the Browns fans here. But I like you as you are now....beaten down, spunky but not a real threat, and most off all, the victim.

But I don't like Manziel, never have, and seeing him fail will bring me joy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
cutler-cavallari1-e1348122006557.jpg

Two of the NFC North QBs have married Hollywood media/socialites for attention whereas Matthew Stafford has remained with his longtime college sweetheart.

#Family#Football

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't really want to see any designed runs do Manziel in the game Sunday. Wants lots of roll outs, play action and pistol. His running is more to extend plays

Anyone watching on Sunday be respectful towards my favorite player JFF, I will lash out....

Good luck to the raptors tonight Kave monster, but Cavs win

Yes let it be a fun injury free game.

Let us meet in the conference finals.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Christmas tree up!

I need a new stand for next year because this one is a stupid piece of shit

If you're hoping for a Packers victory on the 28th from Santa prepare to be disappointed, Greg. Wish for a Wii U or something else.

Kas's Posts about Stafford are so random :jnc

It's like your having a convo about the war on terrorism, then kas pops in with some random ass stafford comment. :lol

Matthew Stafford and Kelly Hall are engaged are ready for a post Super Bowl wedding.

If it's true love why not make the commitment?

So this chick is willing to roll around in a fat tub of blubber looking for a baby penis for the rest of her life and you call that true love and not gold digging?

:jnc :kas

JNA

Banned
Matthew Stafford and Kelly Hall are engaged are ready for a post Super Bowl wedding.

Man that's so cool for you to know that Kas!

You must be Stafford's best man at the wedding right? Tell me how it goes will ya?

You did get invited to the wedding and are the best man right?

zychi

Banned
It's fun to think that Kas is actually Stafford, making a case for himself on the internet. It adds a whole new dimension to it

Slo

GAF, I have startling news. As has been said by several, including me, that Matt Stafford's game bares a striking resemblance to one Jeff George. Not just in his ability to over-trust his arm strength and throw interceptions, but also in his ability to underachieve and lose football games. Until now, this similarity has always been assumed to be coincidental.

Based on my research, there is a very real possibility that Matthew Stafford is in fact the biological offspring of Mr. Jeff George. As you may or may not know, Jeff George was originally enrolled at Purdue University, but left the program after the coach that recruited him was fired. During the following months, George was heavily recruited by Jimmy Johnson at the University of Miami, where he actually committed to The U in August of 1987.

Exhibit A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_gaPslHFU

It's fair to assume that George was spending his summer in Florida being "recruited" my Miami, with all the blow, booze and hookers that has been revealed to entail. .

What's this got to do with Matthew Stafford, you ask? Well, it just so happens that one portly butterball with a rocket arm was born early the following year in TAMPA, FLORIDA.

It all makes sense. Obviously the University of Miami, in their desperate attempt to lure a future NFL #1 overall pick, sent a flat bed pickup truck to Tampa and loaded up the fattest professional woman they could find and trucked her back to Miami to be ravaged but Jeff George and his mullet. Stafford is the bastard son of an obese Tampa hooker and the greatest QB in the history of the University of Illinois.

Like father, like son. The prosecution rests.

images
images

GAF, I have startling news. As has been said by several, including me, that Matt Stafford's game bares a striking resemblance to one Jeff George. Not just in his ability to over-trust his arm strength and throw interceptions, but also in his ability to underachieve and lose football games. Until now, this similarity has always been assumed to be coincidental.

Based on my research, there is a very real possibility that Matthew Stafford is in fact the biological offspring of Mr. Jeff George. As you may or may not know, Jeff George was originally enrolled at Purdue University, but left the program after the coach that recruited him was fired. During the following months, George was heavily recruited by Jimmy Johnson at the University of Miami, where he actually committed to The U in August of 1987.

It's fair to assume that George was spending his summer in Florida being "recruited" my Miami, with all the blow, booze and hookers that has been revealed to entail. .

What's this got to do with Matthew Stafford, you ask? Well, it just so happens that one portly butterball with a rocket arm was born early the following year in TAMPA, FLORIDA.

It all makes sense. Obviously the University of Miami, in their desperate attempt to lure a future NFL #1 overall pick, sent a flat bed pickup truck to Tampa and loaded up the fattest professional woman they could find and trucked her back to Miami to be ravaged but Jeff George and his mullet. Stafford is the bastard son of an obese Tampa hooker and the greatest QB in the history of the University of Illinois.

images
images
The Galloping Ghost has nothing to do with this!

but apart from this one fairly minor inaccuracy, I think your theory has tremendous academic merit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

images
images

Detective-gaf is real.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Getting attacked from all angles. LionsGAF I need backup. Help defend the honor of the best QB this franchise has ever had.
Guys....girls....anyone?

I simply stated he's a family man not commited to attention like Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers are.

53282225.jpg

brentech

Getting attacked from all angles. LionsGAF I need backup. Help defend the honor of the best QB this franchise has ever had.
Guys....girls....anyone?

I simply stated he's a family man not commited to attention like Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers are.

53282225.jpg
I dunno. How many times have you heard Rodgers bring attention to his personal life?

Let's step back from this bickering and celebrate the most under appreciated tight end in the NFL

SpanishLeafyBooby.gif

He should be going to the Pro Bowl this year. He won't be because he plays for a team with a losing record that's not in New York, but he should.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18m18 minutes ago
More severe changes: The #Saints are benching talented 2013 1st rounder Kenny Vaccaro, who has earned several game balls. Incredible.

Bad news for Mech:

Adm Schfter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s48 seconds ago
Texans LB Jadeveon Clowney underwent microfracture knee surgery on Monday and is expected to be sidelined nine months, per sources.

Should've taken JFF

cdyhybrid

Guys....girls....anyone?

53282225.jpg

If he has no interest in drawing attention to himself, I'd have to think he'd disapprove of you constantly trying to do it for him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18m18 minutes ago
More severe changes: The #Saints are benching talented 2013 1st rounder Kenny Vaccaro, who has earned several game balls. Incredible.

Wonder if they'd consider a trade in the offseason. Steelers need safeties like most of y'all need Jesus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

images
images

Amazing epic post

:jnc

Top Bottom