• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I dunno. How many times have you heard Rodgers bring attention to his personal life?

I bring up his statistics, the type of Quarterback he is, his play and how he is the calm, cool, collected franchise QB everyone wants.

The media doesn't do it so someone has to.

GAF, I have startling news. As has been said by several, including me, that Matt Stafford's game bares a striking resemblance to one Jeff George. Not just in his ability to over-trust his arm strength and throw interceptions, but also in his ability to underachieve and lose football games. Until now, this similarity has always been assumed to be coincidental.

Based on my research, there is a very real possibility that Matthew Stafford is in fact the biological offspring of Mr. Jeff George. As you may or may not know, Jeff George was originally enrolled at Purdue University, but left the program after the coach that recruited him was fired. During the following months, George was heavily recruited by Jimmy Johnson at the University of Miami, where he actually committed to The U in August of 1987.

Exhibit A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_gaPslHFU

It's fair to assume that George was spending his summer in Florida being "recruited" my Miami, with all the blow, booze and hookers that has been revealed to entail. .

What's this got to do with Matthew Stafford, you ask? Well, it just so happens that one portly butterball with a rocket arm was born early the following year in TAMPA, FLORIDA.

It all makes sense. Obviously the University of Miami, in their desperate attempt to lure a future NFL #1 overall pick, sent a flat bed pickup truck to Tampa and loaded up the fattest professional woman they could find and trucked her back to Miami to be ravaged but Jeff George and his mullet. Stafford is the bastard son of an obese Tampa hooker and the greatest QB in the history of the University of Illinois.

Like father, like son. The prosecution rests.

images
images

omg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Any update on the Shield? Is it the most amazing tablet ever?

Its a tablet for a reasonable price. If I had a GTX card in my PC, I could test out the PC stream thing. The controller works well for emulators and is responsive. However, I don't really use any of the nvidia features for the most part overall.

Its the only tablet I've ever owned and I'm happy with it.

Slo

Uh oh. Initial research indicates that Jeff George, who was born and raised in Indianapolis and star quarterback, was roughly 16 years old when JAY CUTLER WAS BORN LESS THAN 3 HOURS AWAY IN SANTA CLAUS, INDIANA

BigAT

Had Sam's Merry Maker tonight. Never even heard of it before but it was really good, I'd recommend it. Place had it on tap too since I wasn't at Bread's piece of shit bar.

Bowser

The only QB with a higher QB rating than Derek "DA GAWD" Anderson is Aaron Rodgers.

2 TDs, 0 INT for that INFINITE TD/INT ratio

#factsonly

Its a tablet for a reasonable price. If I had a GTX card in my PC, I could test out the PC stream thing. The controller works well for emulators and is responsive. However, I don't really use any of the nvidia features for the most part overall.

Its the only tablet I've ever owned and I'm happy with it.

Cool. I've got this and the Alienware Alpha on my list. How to get them both before 2015 (yes a year away) is done.

Yall saying Jeff George literally gave birth to half of the NFC North?
I think that depends on whether Jeff George's whereabouts can be ascertained in relation to Aaron and Teddy's birthdays.

eznark

Banned
I haven't skated since I was like 10 years old.

My family's background is Jamaican, I'm a second generation Canadian so really everything I learned about hockey has been by myself and almost none of my family gives a shit about the sport.

I didn't have many friends who played hockey as a kid and it was just something I've been wanting to do for many years and I decided to finally take the plunge.

It's the best sport to play! I'm teaching my daughter how to skate this winter, she is 4. Hopefully I can get her into a boarding school to play by 12. Get these kids out of the house!

Anyone think Clowney will never play again?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This week's SNF game might actually be interesting. Unless the Lions choke against the Bears or Vikings, chances are the Eagles-Cowboys game will decide who wins the division and who gets to stay at home come January.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was ignorant about microfracture surgery so I did some research.

I learned that that is the kiss of death more than an ACL injury. Sorry Texans fans...

Mech was right when he said pick Mack...

We did all that laughing at him but he was right. BOB was wrong. We were wrong.

Downloading my free Plants vs Zombies on PS4

Game : 3.18GB

Update File : 3.38GB

jiarecw-Imgur.gif

Welcome to Next-Gen

Land of broken ass games and huge update files.

Those graphics sure are pretty tho. *Sips lemonade*

MRSA

Banned
Clowney, lol. Mech should've been the Texans GM he would've been blessed with this charming handsome hunk.

khalilmack.jpg

Safe to say this year that Mack has been the most complete player that was drafted in the top 10, and fuck no Anthony Barr is nowhere near as good/complete as Mack.

Fantomex

Clowney, lol. Mech should've been the Texans GM he would've been blessed with this charming handsome hunk.

khalilmack.jpg

Safe to say this year that Mack has been the most complete player that was drafted in the top 10, and fuck no Anthony Barr is nowhere near as good/complete as Mack.

Your clown team has been top 10 picks for the last 10 years. Statistics say that even SNES is going to be right once in a while.

Top Bottom