• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

DarkFlow

Banned
GAF, I have startling news. As has been said by several, including me, that Matt Stafford's game bares a striking resemblance to one Jeff George. Not just in his ability to over-trust his arm strength and throw interceptions, but also in his ability to underachieve and lose football games. Until now, this similarity has always been assumed to be coincidental.

Based on my research, there is a very real possibility that Matthew Stafford is in fact the biological offspring of Mr. Jeff George. As you may or may not know, Jeff George was originally enrolled at Purdue University, but left the program after the coach that recruited him was fired. During the following months, George was heavily recruited by Jimmy Johnson at the University of Miami, where he actually committed to The U in August of 1987.

Exhibit A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_gaPslHFU

It's fair to assume that George was spending his summer in Florida being "recruited" my Miami, with all the blow, booze and hookers that has been revealed to entail. .

What's this got to do with Matthew Stafford, you ask? Well, it just so happens that one portly butterball with a rocket arm was born early the following year in TAMPA, FLORIDA.

It all makes sense. Obviously the University of Miami, in their desperate attempt to lure a future NFL #1 overall pick, sent a flat bed pickup truck to Tampa and loaded up the fattest professional woman they could find and trucked her back to Miami to be ravaged but Jeff George and his mullet. Stafford is the bastard son of an obese Tampa hooker and the greatest QB in the history of the University of Illinois.

Like father, like son. The prosecution rests.

images
images

Holy shit, this made my night.

beast786

GAF, I have startling news. As has been said by several, including me, that Matt Stafford's game bares a striking resemblance to one Jeff George. Not just in his ability to over-trust his arm strength and throw interceptions, but also in his ability to underachieve and lose football games. Until now, this similarity has always been assumed to be coincidental.

Based on my research, there is a very real possibility that Matthew Stafford is in fact the biological offspring of Mr. Jeff George. As you may or may not know, Jeff George was originally enrolled at Purdue University, but left the program after the coach that recruited him was fired. During the following months, George was heavily recruited by Jimmy Johnson at the University of Miami, where he actually committed to The U in August of 1987.

It's fair to assume that George was spending his summer in Florida being "recruited" my Miami, with all the blow, booze and hookers that has been revealed to entail. .

What's this got to do with Matthew Stafford, you ask? Well, it just so happens that one portly butterball with a rocket arm was born early the following year in TAMPA, FLORIDA.

It all makes sense. Obviously the University of Miami, in their desperate attempt to lure a future NFL #1 overall pick, sent a flat bed pickup truck to Tampa and loaded up the fattest professional woman they could find and trucked her back to Miami to be ravaged but Jeff George and his mullet. Stafford is the bastard son of an obese Tampa hooker and the greatest QB in the history of the University of Illinois.

images
images

Right now Viking fans will suck bag of chocolate filled dicks to even have half the Jeff george as QB

MechDX

With 9-month recovery from Jadeveon Clowney's microfracture knee surgery, start of 2015 season in real doubt for him.

Better draft a pass rusher or sign a FA

What do we have to do to get rid of this fucking Houston sports curse?

A suck bag of chocolate filled dicks eh?
Bread sent my xbone back yesterday, hoping to have it sometime next week. I'd love to play it while I'm on break. UI honestly didn't seem the best, kind sucks actually. I've got the controller sitting here and it feels great in the hand. I Like the ps4 controller but I think id take the One's over it (I do prefer the ps4 touchpad for typing though). Want to go through the MCC :/

With 9-month recovery from Jadeveon Clowney's microfracture knee surgery, start of 2015 season in real doubt for him.

You know what you have to do.

083113-CFB-AGGIES-JOHNNY-MANZIEL-DC-PI2_20130831161114867_640_480.JPG

It's not too late to transfer 1000 years of prosperity from Cleve to Houston. And Drake already claims Houston so he wouldn't even have to "move"!

Well my dad text me earlier say a package arrived for me. Should be my Elgato capture card. Can't wait to put up vids of my Little Mac getting bodied in For Glory online.

Drafting JFF would have done it. But instead he's curing Famine, droughts, drug loss, the economy, and hope in cleveland. This truly is prosperity at its finest.

Bread

Banned
Bread sent my xbone back yesterday, hoping to have it sometime next week. I'd love to play it while I'm on break. UI honestly didn't seem the best, kind sucks actually. I've got the controller sitting here and it feels great in the hand. I Like the ps4 controller but I think id take the One's over it (I do prefer the ps4 touchpad for typing though). Want to go through the MCC :/
What's wrong with the UI?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Drafting JFF would have done it. But instead he's curing Famine, droughts, drug loss, the economy, and hope in cleveland. This truly prosperity at its finest.

JFF is a product of the Houston sports curse. You're now infected with the Cleveland curse and Houston curse.

Good luck

BigAT

I was right. Draft Mack I said. But no one listens to me.

You said that Mack was the player the Texans were going to take, not that they should take Mack.

"It's a mock draft on what we think is actually going to happen, not what you want to happen," we said.

"Mack," you said.

"But all the evidence says otherwise," we said.

"Mack," you said.

"Clowney," they said.

That's not being right.

Bread

Banned
You said that Mack was the player the Texans were going to take, not that they should take Mack.

"It's a mock draft on what we think is actually going to happen, not what you want to happen," we said.

"Mack," you said.

"Mack," you said.

"Clowney," they said.

That's not being right.
"go to he'll" - mech

What's wrong with the UI?
Just my opinion and granted only had 10 mins with it. Felt cluttered , and it was bland at the same time. It had tiles on tiles on tiles, and took forever to load the tiles. Again, love the controller, but like to see a upgrade in UI. Or maybe I just need more time with it. But I can't have it! Until I get my system back, fight me Msoft.
Motherfucker can barely see over the counter at McDonald's
Believe in the boy.
Screen_Shot_2014-08-27_at_10.20.34_AM.png

"Mack," you said.

"Mack," you said.

"Clowney," they said.

That's not being right.
His main reason for the mack pick was scheme fit, with I didn't partically agree on. He said scheme fit over a player that had potential once in a generation talent. To me in that situation you adjust to the talent.

images
images

This is too brilliant to not get posted again and again

Leave Mech alone!!!...is what chris.trejo would say if he were still around.

Figures. Jeff George has all this sex, but of course produces only Bad Quarterbacks. Must be something in the water.

ed: Shit, just read the Clowney news. I wanted him and Watt to light up the world :[

MRSA

Banned
His main reason for the mack pick was scheme fit, with I didn't partically agree on. He said scheme fit over a player that had potential once in a generation talent. To me in that situation you adjust to the talent.

You scheme to your roster not build your roster to the scheme. Look at the monstrosity of the Cowboys defense last season. A buncha 3-4 guys playing in a 4-3 scheme, didn't work out too well did it?

So Sony turned down letting Marvel use Spider-Man in Captain America 3 so they could make an Aunt May movie instead?

These motherfuckers are either Jameis Winston stupid or hate money

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys can win and still stay home.

There is a scenario that allows for the Cowboys to take the 2nd seed with a week 17 win or miss the playoffs entirely with a loss. It would be fitting for the Cowboys to miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record, after years of 8-8.

So Sony turned down letting Marvel use Spider-Man in Captain America 3 so they could make an Aunt May movie instead?

These motherfuckers are either Jameis Winston stupid or hate money
:jnc

Megacorporations should get hacked more often.* Big companies with a stable revenue stream tend to get mired in government-esque bureaucracy, and when that happens there are some hilariously stupid decisions that get made -- and then buried as soon as someone realizes how embarrassing the decisions were.

(the most hilarious one is still how AT&T and Xerox paid for and developed 95% of the technologies that built the internet and modern computer software, and then let it all escape without monetizing any of it)

* disclaimer: I am totally not condoning any such hacks, and hope those criminals get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for their sordid crimes!

Top Bottom