• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

I call Candice Swanepoel. She's the best one anyway.

FIGHT ME!

d2rSmLn.jpg

Sanjuro

damn

glad I never started it

It's hard to describe. There are plenty of shows I stick with despite obvious lack of quality. This program has a really strong lead actor, some unique principles, but is bogged down by attempting to implement a love story as powerful as NBC's Office.

Munn was on Letterman

she would not shut the fuck up

she is the worst

The worst?

qc2GEmy.gif

She's 49ers level.

Saw this from a guy going off on Twitter but it's not exactly true.
49ers have scored more TDs than the Jaguars this season, that's it. 23 all year. Less than a handful of QBs by themselves.

I checked. They are also ahead of the Jets and Raiders. 29th in the NFL.

Crisco

Banned
Holy fuck,

Observer reporter Karen Sullivan, who was walking south on Church Street, said she saw the truck travel over the top of the sedan and become airborne for a short distance, rolling side over side when it landed.

The windows shattered before the truck came to rest, Sullivan said. Newton lifted himself out through the back window and staggered over to the side of the bridge, where he waited for medical help.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-uptown-wreck.html#.VIg_RmPF-XI#storylink=cpy

lol they're showing news about a Furry convention on MSNBC (I don't watch this regularly, put the gun down ez!) and the old, white hosts are like WTF.

(My young black self is also like WTF)

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 1h1 hour ago
Ouch. RT @Gil_Brandt: Was told #Michigan offered David Cutcliffe their job but the #Duke coach turned it down. Times sure have changed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LevelNth

Banned
Word is our DL coach Jim Tomsula is the favorite to replace Harbaugh if he leaves, which it A-OK with me, he's an incredible coach. Also means we'd keep Vic Fangio which is awesome. However, since he's a defensive coach that means we'd need a go-to OC.

If the Saints fire Payton, man oh man would I love that to be our guy.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 58s58 seconds ago
The Oakland #Raiders have a much better chance of moving to Los Angeles this year than I realized. That possibility is very legitimate.

Also Cecil "Big Daddy Pimp Man" Newton is at the hospital with Cam. Get your pay for play jokes in now.

Hammer24

Banned

cajunator

Banned
Word is our DL coach Jim Tomsula is the favorite to replace Harbaugh if he leaves, which it A-OK with me, he's an incredible coach. Also means we'd keep Vic Fangio which is awesome. However, since he's a defensive coach that means we'd need a go-to OC.

If the Saints fire Payton, man oh man would I love that to be our guy.

I dont think thats gonna happen for a long time.
He would have to screw up for quite a few years. One bad season like this isnt gonna do it.

LevelNth

Banned
I dont think thats gonna happen for a long time.
He would have to screw up for quite a few years. One bad season like this isnt gonna do it.
I don't think so either and you're probably right, but there is certainly hysteria in Saintsland right now.

Personally I think it has more to do with Brees than Payton.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 58s58 seconds ago
The Oakland #Raiders have a much better chance of moving to Los Angeles this year than I realized. That possibility is very legitimate.

Also Cecil "Big Daddy Pimp Man" Newton is at the hospital with Cam. Get your pay for play jokes in now.

What happened to San Antonio?

cajunator

Banned
I don't think so either and you're probably right, but there is certainly hysteria in Saintsland right now.

Personally I think it has more to do with Brees than Payton.

Its not really hysteria. More like trying to figure out what is going wrong and why.
The organization is too well run to make panic decisions. But this season has definitely just kind of fallen apart. It happens.

bionic77

I don't know what the fuck is going on in here, but I approve and I like it.

The looks on the dudes are great

:jnc
:lol

Must be nice to have hot chicks trying to get your attention.

Man I wish my mom had let me play football. We won districts in tennis 2 years in a row and no one gave 2 shits. Our football team won like 10% of their games and they all swam in pussy. :(

Top Bottom