• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

I don't know what the fuck is going on in here, but I approve and I like it.

:lol

Must be nice to have hot chicks trying to get your attention.

Man I wish my mom had let me play football. We won districts in tennis 2 years in a row and no one gave 2 shits. Our football team won like 10% of their games and they all swam in pussy. :(

Is being a cripple who can't remember his own name at 45 worth it?

Probably

bionic77

Is being a cripple who can't remember his own name at 45 worth it?

Probably
If you can't remember the pussy did you ever hit it?

These are deep thoughts.

Truthfully most of the people I know who played high school football did have serious injuries but I don't remember too many concessions. Hell I got a concussion playing basketball. Most of them have back or knee issues with the occasional fucked up neck. I have a bum knee myself from basketball.

jmdajr

And ex Marvel guys like Avi Arad who have delusions of grandeur.

Ok Matrix, you win, fire Rick Smith. Seriously with all the stupid injuries we have signed (Ed reed) and drafted (Brennan Williams) someone needs to be held accountable.

what a disaster.

shit

bionic77

High school football isn't going to make you a cripple, but it will get you laid. Your parents failed you bionic.
On one hand they clearly failed because it did hurt me socially (I would have been a good wide receiver and corner). Try getting a girls attention from being the best tennis player in school, I dare you!

But on the other hand a lot of the guys who played football with me in high school did not do so great in life after high school.

Too much pussy at a young age is too much for some men to handle.

Its a grey area. Much like Big Ben's penis.

Striker

Big fan of Kennard. Actually like much of the team's draft class from this past year. Bromley is still TBD, but that comes in time.

Still would like another LB or two.

ShaneB

Quote from the book I'm currently reading. Regarding people who stick around in jobs they hate..

"Most were just too scared to leave. They tolerated the daily drudgery of work because dealing with daily drudgery was easier than quitting and doing something truly scary: sailing into unknown waters in pursuit of a dream."

=*(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Ok Matrix, you win, fire Rick Smith. Seriously with all the stupid injuries we have signed (Ed reed) and drafted (Brennan Williams) someone needs to be held accountable.

sorry if someone is getting fired for Ed Reed, it should be Bob McNair. McNair wanted him, McNair is the one that flew the fucking jet to get him, when was the last time you saw McNair at a conference for signing a player? When was the last time you saw a press conference for signing any player other than ed reed? It was all McNair.

Also, injuries happen to every team.

If you want to fire Smith, he should be fired because the last three draft classes have produced nothing other than Hopkins and Swearinger, but fire him because the number one draft pick got injured? Does not compute.

PFT: Geno Smith: I’ve shown flashes of being a Pro Bowl quarterback

Jets quarterback Geno Smith is worrying about playing the Titans this weekend, not about the possibility that the Jets are going to take a quarterback early in the 2015 draft.

Smith may have been benched as the Jets have spiraled to 11 losses in their last 12 games this season behind an offense averaging the fewest net passing yards per game, but he says that hasn’t shaken his faith in his ability to be a long-term answer at quarterback. Smith says he has the “utmost” confidence in his ability and a high opinion of some of his work, although he admits that the good things don’t happen often enough.

“I’ve shown flashes of being a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback, but what we’re looking for here is consistency. The best teams have consistent quarterback play and I realize that and that’s truly what I want to show to the fans and everyone outside the building,” Smith said, via Newsday.

Those flashes have been few and far between for Smith over his first two seasons. He’s been more consistent when it comes to making poor decisions and turning the ball over, issues which may be exacerbated by a weak supporting cast on offense but can’t be easily explained away if you’re making the case that better days are right around the corner.

With so much uncertainty about who will be making the decisions for the Jets this offseason, it is difficult to know what the future holds for Smith with the organization. It’s more clear that anyone in charge of the direction of the franchise has to pursue and consider all other options in hopes of finally solving the quarterback issues that have continually sunk the Jets over the years.

looooooooooooooooool

Wes

venison crêpe
drunk-johnny-superfan.gif

MechDX

sorry if someone is getting fired for Ed Reed, it should be Bob McNair. McNair wanted him, McNair is the one that flew the fucking jet to get him, when was the last time you saw McNair at a conference for signing a player? When was the last time you saw a press conference for signing any player other than ed reed? It was all McNair.

Also, injuries happen to every team.

If you want to fire Smith, he should be fired because the last three draft classes have produced nothing other than Hopkins and Swearinger, but fire him because the number one draft pick got injured? Does not compute.

Smith admitted they knew about the microfracture surgery would be needed after he had surgery week 1 on his meniscus. Why not just do it then and IR him then? Instead of trotting Clowney back out to aggrivate it? Would have avoided missing the first half of next season.

Already some rumors swirling that BOB AND Smith done see eye to eye

Respect

Dude showed up late for meetings and started a game with 3 incompletions and 4 interceptions.

Even the games that they won there were never because of him, they were in spite of him.

Hey now, he completed that pass for a TD, that one time, it looked like a pass a pro-bowl QB would make.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

=\

DIdn't you post something about BoB butting heads with Smith a few days ago?

Quote from the book I'm currently reading. Regarding people who stick around in jobs they hate..

"Most were just too scared to leave. They tolerated the daily drudgery of work because dealing with daily drudgery was easier than quitting and doing something truly scary: sailing into unknown waters in pursuit of a dream."

=*(

Do it.

But save some money first.

Like a lot

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Smith admitted they knew about the microfracture surgery would be needed after he had surgery week 1 on his meniscus. Why not just do it then and IR him then? Instead of trotting Clowney back out to aggrivate it? Would have avoided missing the first half of next season.

Already some rumors swirling that BOB AND Smith done see eye to eye

because just like they said, it could have healed on its own.

who cares if they dont see eye to eye? Thats not what we're talking about.

bionic77

=*(
I don't think I ever hated a job. I always hated the people around me. Work is work.

I don't have that problem currently as I pretty much just do whatever the fuck I want and have a few people work for me. As long as I bring in enough money the firm will probably let things stay this way indefinitely. Currently I am lucky that all I have to do is think, talk and write. The jobs i hated as a lawyer were when the people who I worked under were crazier than Olivia Munn and made everyones life miserable.

What is it about your job that you hate?

I think saving and leaving is a good option if it is that bad. You are pretty free until you have a mortgage and a family.

MechDX

because just like they said, it could have healed on its own.

who cares if they dont see eye to eye? Thats not what we're talking about.

Stop being me dammit! There needs to be accountability somewhere. Boggles the mind we have one of the premiere med centers in the world just down the street from NRG and we can't seem to get a competent medical staff who could see this Shit.

Turns out the microfracture was there last year at USoC. No NFL doctor found it.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 46s47 seconds ago
Joe Webb in red jersey for #Panthers. Preparing as if backup for QB Derek Anderson. Webb had been working as WR the past month or so.

One step closer to the Joe Webb Experience!

DMczaf

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 46s47 seconds ago
Joe Webb in red jersey for #Panthers. Preparing as if backup for QB Derek Anderson. Webb had been working as WR the past month or so.

One step closer to the Joe Webb Experience!

I got Olsen and Kelvin in my fantasy league playoff, Derek better light up the Bucs again like he did Week 1!

#McCowningForMariota

Bowser

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 2m2 minutes ago
Cam Newton has soreness but is in good spirits. He's excited to be discharged and begin recuperating with family.

tumblr_n9k8z2N7qX1qcjfe8o1_250.gif

Top Bottom