• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

???

What tape?

http://deadspin.com/audio-nfl-exec-told-adrian-peterson-he-would-get-two-g-1671157911

Peterson's end recorded a phone call with Vincent saying he would only get a two game suspension if he "went through the process" (meet with Goodell). At the advice of his lawyer Peterson didn't meet with Goodell (also didn't have to per union rules), and Peterson was suspended for the rest of the season. The NFL then claims that Peterson was not punished harder for not meeting with Goodell. Mike and Mike are now playing an interview from last week with Vincent where he says Peterson was never told he would be suspended for only two games, yet he is on tape saying that exact thing.

Bread

Banned
hmm yes donald trump is right, i believe the 1st overall pick will be very good as well. to add on, i think the 2nd and 3rd picks will be less good than the 1st.

Greg

I'm a little confused on this whole Olivia Munn thing. Do we give her credit for the first 14 weeks as well, or just the blame for the Bills loss?
anything remotely bad is on her

those 3 tipped INTs earlier were her, Jordy dropping TDs was her, Brad Jones is her other form

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I wonder what percent of people actually give a shit about how the NFL handles this stuff?

judging by the public outcry in the real world, in OT gaf and in this thread, I would guess they care a little bit.

Goodell needs to be gone, the next comish needs to hire a separate committee, per EZs guidelines.

Fox318

hmm yes donald trump is right, i believe the 1st overall pick will be very good as well. to add on, i think the 2nd and 3rd picks will be less good than the 1st.
No joke I bet the owner took more notice from trump talking than any nfl expert.

bionic77

I'm a little confused on this whole Olivia Munn thing. Do we give her credit for the first 14 weeks as well, or just the blame for the Bills loss?
I thought you were a long time fan of sports but apparently not.

Generally when your star player is dating an extremely hot attention whore the fan base will blame everything that goes wrong on the player's choice in his/her sexual partner. You should focus on the usual complaints that she changed the player and is taking his focus away from football. This does not even account for the well known bad luck of having said hot attention whore in the locker room (which we can all agree she does frequent, often in the company of other teammates, rarely with any clothes). When your team wins you are supposed to ignore that she exists and pray that this time will be the exception to the hot crazy bitch rule.

If you are really interested in winning you have to date some homely ugly bitches. Otherwise hide your hot trophy wife at home and keep her away from the media.

eznark

Banned
judging by the public outcry in the real world, in OT gaf and in this thread, I would guess they care a little bit.

Goodell needs to be gone, the next comish needs to hire a separate committee, per EZs guidelines.

Is there? I am in a pretty uninterested NFL demographic area (lol Bengals) and I have not heard a real person bring up anything with the punishments at all, outside of talking about what a monster Peterson is. But again, no one really cares all that much about sports here.

D3rYTte.png

Swag

Tanny checking out dat ass

Fox318

Then you are fucked.

Anyone who pays attention to anything Trump says is a fucking moron.

Best part about Trump is he lets on about like he is the smartest man on the planet.

He made almost all of his money from his fathers land and most of his deals outside of owning key real estate he has lost money on everything.

Tom Penny

Pats D has given up 3 points in the last 3 2nd halves against GB, SD and MIA.

Is Rodgers washed up now that he put up a Manziel game?

Fantomex

Thats embarrassing.

I thought the Steelers defense was the only one horrible enough to give up long plays to Tammy?

Miami is the best team at the league at finding ways to lose.

sad but true.

We tried to warn you believers, but y'all wouldn't listen. Stupid Philbin, stupid everybody.

By beating the Falcons Ben joins the 31 club - beaten every other team in the NFL (except the Steelers, of course.)

Other members include Brady, Brees. Collins. Manning and Favre have beaten all 32 teams.

Respect

Pats D has given up 3 points in the last 3 2nd halves against GB, SD and MIA.

Is Rodgers washed up now that he put up a Manziel game?

Great game by the D again (only bad play being that end of half TD to Wallace). Took some time for the O to get going...after the pick by MIA the offense was just flat for the rest of the 1st half (Not sure if Brady missed him or if he thought he could get it by the defender, but that was a good play on the ball). O came out at halftime and showed up in the 3rd quarter though.

(Side note: I'm surprised that wasn't Brady's longest run of his career, apparently he had a longer one against the colts in 2006...don't remember that one, but the only "memorable" Brady scramble was the one where he juked Urlacher)

Jonathan football...ouch...guessing the Bengals D had heard enough about him all week.

Eagles secondary (Bradley fletcher in particular)...rough night....reminiscent of the pats secondary until recently.

Bread

Banned
No, I'm just being a good Dolphins fan and assuming Philbin is the sole point of blame, thus he probably made the web site interact poorly with your phone.
they spread the blame amongst the whole team, lots of pats praise too. it was a good read.

Tom Penny

Great game by the D again (only bad play being that end of half TD to Wallace). Took some time for the O to get going...after the pick by MIA the offense was just flat for the rest of the 1st half (Not sure if Brady missed him or if he thought he could get it by the defender, but that was a good play on the ball). O came out at halftime and showed up in the 3rd quarter though.

(Side note: I'm surprised that wasn't Brady's longest run of his career, apparently he had a longer one against the colts in 2009...don't remember that one, but the only "memorable" Brady scramble was the one where he juked Urlacher)

Jonathan football...ouch...guessing the Bengals D had heard enough about him all week.

Eagles secondary (Bradley fletcher in particular)...rough night....reminiscent of the pats secondary until recently.

The D is where it needs to be the offense needs to catch up. Brady has been hot and cold and I'm a hater of Josh Mcdaniels and his bizarro play calls / game plans. I don't trust him to run the ball when they need to even though the D is finally pretty good.

Top Bottom