• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Bread

Banned
Marrying a Pats fan is probably the smartest thing you can do. They're fans of handsome men such as Jimmy, Tom, and Gronk, what could go wrong?

And then it's probably true with marrying female Pats fans too.

bionic77

Marrying a Pats fan is probably the smartest thing you can do. They're fans of handsome men such as Jimmy, Tom, and Gronk, what could go wrong?

Being fans of Brady and Gronk mean they will probably carry disease and want to fuck you with a strap on.

Not to mention probably having no morals.

No thanks.

Maybe she is crazy and the sex is worth being married to a vile beast (vile on the inside, I am sure she is beautiful or else why would he make such a choice).

Thats the only explanation I could come up with.

Yeah that's all I can think of, maybe I should have gone for it with that cute pats fan a few weeks ago. Ah well my soul remains pure at least.

This is a statement I can get behind.

karma's a biiiiiiiiiitch, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I'll remember this when you moan about my defensive backs again in two weeks time

97408213-defensive-back-lester-hayes-of-the-los-gettyimages.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He would say that if he wasn't passed out on the floor from Tramadol.

You don't pass out from Tramadol.

Anyways Joe Fauria has been officially put on IR after reinjuring his ankle and that means Kellen Moore has been resigned.

Means Ebron will have an expanded role as he's had the last few weeks. Also some have speculated since Moore is solid in run blocking we'll be running the ball a bit more as we get into those last two cold games.

You know your parents are dicks but honestly I would stay at a miserable job if it meant a better life for my kids.

I'm the same way, it's my burden. But I will for damn sure tell my kids to pursue what makes them happy, and I hope they'll have enough sense to know that they can do that and make a liveable wage.

bionic77

I'm the same way, it's my burden. But I will for damn sure tell my kids to pursue what makes them happy, and I hope they'll have enough sense to know that they can do that and make a liveable wage.
I don't know what will happen to our kids. It is getting to the point where I am going to tell them to say fuck that to college. It is becoming such a joke.

By the way do you listen to Serial?

I have to bounce to go to court but in the last episode they play the jury selection and evidently 80% of Baltimore has committed a crime, been the victim of a crime or has a relative who the same applies to.

I always knew your city was dangerous and vile but this podcast verifies that!

Bowser

You don't pass out from Tramadol.

Anyways Joe Fauria has been officially put on IR after reinjuring his ankle and that means Kellen Moore has been resigned.

Means Ebron will have an expanded role as he's had the last few weeks. Also some have speculated since Moore is solid in run blocking we'll be running the ball a bit more as we get into those last two cold games.

You mean he's going on IR after having his heart broken by Wussle :(

Tamanon

Banned
Well, Denard Robinson is out for the season for the Jags with a foot sprain. Dammit, he had actually turned into a decent RB somehow.

I don't know what will happen to our kids. It is getting to the point where I am going to tell them to say fuck that to college. It is becoming such a joke.

By the way do you listen to Serial?

I have to bounce to go to court but in the last episode they play the jury selection and evidently 80% of Baltimore has committed a crime, been the victim of a crime or has a relative who the same applies to.

I always knew your city was dangerous and vile but this podcast verifies that!

I listen to Serial, and yes, that jury selection scene, along with the Leakin Park scene did not make Baltimore look good.

I actually used to live like 15 minutes from Woodlawn. GQman and I used to steal videogames from that Best Buy.

ShaneB

Shane, I'm with you. You can be happy at your job, it's possible. I'm not, but I have kids and responsibility, so I'm boxed in. I actually just had a conversation with my parents where they essentially said it's only important to make money, not be happy. I asked them if I could be a garbage man and make the same money/benefits as I do now, but it would make me happy (outdoors, driving around all day, service to the community), what would they think. They said they'd rather me be unhappy, because I'd never make the same money. I said it's just a hypothetical, and they said they'd rather me be unhappy than have the stigma of me being a trashman. My Dad even dropped a "your happiness isn't worth the embarassment your kids will have". I told them they were judgmental dicks and hung up.

I had a good laugh about it. It was pretty telling.

So goes the eternal debate on what matters more. =/

People who say they "would do it even if it weren't for the money" are mythical creatures man. I can say "I love my job" and still say "Going to work daily is drudgery." Everything I do at work I also do on my free time as a hobby. It literally is what I love doing. Doing it as a job, however, manages to steal all of the fun and magic from it 90% of the time. Being forced to be in one place at a certain time every day working on things you may or may not feel like working on turns fun into work no matter who you are. Plus, it's not how most of my day is spent. I spend 8 hours a day at work for 5 days a week. It's how I spend 40 hours out of 168 hours in a week, less than a quarter of the time. Focus on making the other 128 hours good and chalk up work time to work.

Agree to disagree than. You can love what you do at work just as much as away from work in my opinion.

Move to America. Land of opportunity! I'm sure ez could use some help on the plantation.

to hell with that!

edit: Thanks for the back and forth discussion in any case, just really like the book I'm reading, and has me reflecting a lot today.

jmdajr

Hmmm. 85% of Detroit's IT infrastructure runs on Windows XP. Heck, I didn't know it was so advanced.

With such a broken foundation, the city’s IT systems have been rendered effectively dysfunctional. Niblock prepared a report that was filed in the city’s bankruptcy detailing the vast problems she discovered: More than 80 percent of the city’s 5,500 computers are more than five years old, and 85 percent are equipped with Windows XP, an operating system that “by virtue of its age, is far from top of the line,” she wrote. Microsoft doesn’t even support XP anymore, and the city has been using a version of Microsoft Office that’s a decade old.

Before Detroit Can Move On, It Needs To Upgrade From Windows XP

Hmmm. 85% of Detroit's IT infrastructure runs on Windows XP. Heck, I didn't know it was so advanced.

Before Detroit Can Move On, It Needs To Upgrade From Windows XP

The age of systems really doesn't matter as long as sound security and technical policy is maintained. They can run the most modern and secure of operating systems on brand new servers, it's not going to matter if the policies are bad. I write applications that run on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP and are used in secure government facilities. I'm hoping it's just the title of the article that is ridiculous and not the content. A bankrupt city doesn't need to spend millions on new hardware and software when what they really need is a coherent technology and technological security plan.

Well, Denard Robinson is out for the season for the Jags with a foot sprain. Dammit, he had actually turned into a decent RB somehow.

And with that, I just lost my third starter on my Fantasy Team (along with Ellington and Marshall) going into my second round playoff matchup.

jmdajr

The age of systems really doesn't matter as long as sound security and technical policy is maintained. They can run the most modern and secure of operating systems on brand new servers, it's not going to matter if the policies are bad. I write applications that run on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP and are used in secure government facilities. I'm hoping it's just the title of the article that is ridiculous and not the content. A bankrupt city doesn't need to spend millions on new hardware and software when what they really need is a coherent technology and technological security plan.

Well... ......the city just got hacked recently and the database was held for ransom.

Draft him in the first Browns.
FSU redshirt sophomore kicker Roberto Aguayo has "a legit shot to be taken before the end of Day 2 of the draft" if he enters the draft early, writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

A lot of Detroit's businesses partner with Ford whom due to their old ass tech run antiquated systems.

Long story short a lot of my clients run IE7 in compatibility mode so effectively IE6 which means I want to kill myself.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Finally got time to post. Pats game was solid. Defense was outstanding, with a few issues here and there from the run d, expected with Dont'a a late scratch. Amazed at how much Jamie Collins has bounced back after a massive disappointment to start the season. His Combine monster numbers are being put to work here with his speed and strength. Revis again looked vintage, Browner racked up penalty yards, although that monster hit was clean, can anybody link to the reactions to that? What was Gafs thought on that particular moment? Edelman is a beast, and Brady has regressed a bit. Part of that is the O-line I really have no idea what the problem is, some days it's outstanding others it's non-existant. Solder is jekyll and hyde out there for sure, and the interior struggles to get a push. Lafell with the key turnover, he was due given his history, but luckily he bounced back and Brady still targeted him. The main problem is the lack of any semblance of a 4th option. Danny was wideopen could've taken it to the 10 or so on that pick to gronk right before the half.... brady saw him he just doesn't care, doesn't like the guy. I know time was short, but at the 10 you can at least take a few shots to the endzone. Either way still got time to put it together here, we'll see what happens, I still have them as a top 2 team right now, between them and the Pack. The seahawks are putting it together, but I'm not sold on the eagles, so we'll see how they stack up in the playoffs against the pack.

Darkest_Red is married to a pats fan and he's not crazy

Maybe she is crazy and the sex is worth being married to a vile beast (vile on the inside, I am sure she is beautiful or else why would he make such a choice).

Thats the only explanation I could come up with.
I am gone for a day and come back to this. :jnc

My wife thinks Gronk is a douche, she really doesn't like him. She is way too cool to be a Patriots fan but she was born into it. I consider her removal from that... lifestyle... a lifelong project.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

A lot of Detroit's businesses partner with Ford whom due to their old ass tech run antiquated systems.

Long story short a lot of my clients run IE7 in compatibility mode so effectively IE6 which means I want to kill myself.

i pity you both.

also @abortedwalrusfetus - server 2003 and xp are either no longer supported at all or barely supported by microsoft so yea, any new vulnerability thats found aint getting patched. Hardly secure IMO. Of course you have no problems with XP a "secure government facility" likely doesnt have key machines connected to the internet.

Top Bottom