• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Bread

Banned
I am gone for a day and come back to this. :jnc

My wife thinks Gronk is a douche, she really doesn't like him. She is way too cool to be a Patriots fan but she was born into it. I consider her removal from that... lifestyle... a lifelong project.
Gronk is a fun loving sex machine, he's not a douche at all. Tell her this.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Gronk is a fun loving sex machine, he's not a douche at all. Tell her this.

BTW not sure if people caught this but when Gronk pulled of his helmet after the TD, his hair was soaked... looking pretty thin up there, not gonna lie.

Godslay

Banned
A lot of Detroit's businesses partner with Ford whom due to their old ass tech run antiquated systems.

Long story short a lot of my clients run IE7 in compatibility mode so effectively IE6 which means I want to kill myself.

Yeah, fuck older browsers. What a pain in the goddamn ass.

BTW not sure if people caught this but when Gronk pulled of his helmet after the TD, his hair was soaked... looking pretty thin up there, not gonna lie.

Going bald from all the HGH.

My wife thinks Gronk is a douche, she really doesn't like him. She is way too cool to be a Patriots fan but she was born into it. I consider her removal from that... lifestyle... a lifelong project.

I knew you weren't evil or crazy! You're actually doing good work! Hopefully she'll see the error in her ways soon enough and can join us in our misery and despair!

i pity you both.

also @abortedwalrusfetus - server 2003 and xp are either no longer supported at all or barely supported by microsoft so yea, any new vulnerability thats found aint getting patched. Hardly secure IMO. Of course you have no problems with XP a "secure government facility" likely doesnt have key machines connected to the internet.

I agree, it's not ideal obviously. I write Java apps so they run on more modern machines most of the time, but we still support the old ones. But yeah, the servers I deal with are locked down pretty hard and/or not even connected to the net.

Also:
ertz1a_all22_1209.gif

Someone asked about Sanchez and deep balls. This is exactly what I mean when he won't go deep. If he faces the slightest pressure he defaults to a short ball. Meanwhile Ertz is wide open 20 yards down the field.

Fox318

I agree, it's not ideal obviously. I write Java apps so they run on more modern machines most of the time, but we still support the old ones. But yeah, the servers I deal with are locked down pretty hard and/or not even connected to the net.

Also:

Someone asked about Sanchez and deep balls. This is exactly what I mean when he won't go deep. If he faces the slightest pressure he defaults to a short ball. Meanwhile Ertz is wide open 20 yards down the field.

You don't want him going deep.

I knew you weren't evil or crazy! You're actually doing good work! Hopefully she'll see the error in her ways soon enough and can join us in our misery and despair!
:)

I try to play up the "Belichick is an unfaithful husband" angle. You know, stuff like that. It's not easy tearing down walls of deception that were built around her at a young age but I am a fighter.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The Pats are definitely the worst offenders when it comes to PED abuse. I mean, they have Brandon Browner on their roster.

Seahawks fan right? He came from there, with the legion of roids. How about the ravens? Ngata, lewis, and suggs magic vitamins for his heel.

Sure they do. Just look at Bionic. He's been in this hate game longer than I have.

One thing to use it, another thing to be so blatant like Browner, Gronk, and Brady.

You're not seriously considering bionic? The guy who writes that he genuinely believes bill is the anti-christ? And Brady for HGH? LOL wut? Dude is far from athletic.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks fan right? He came from there, with the legion of roids. How about the ravens? Ngata, lewis, and suggs magic vitamins for his heel.

Looks like Browner is on the Pats' roster, not the Seahawks.

At least that's what their website is telling me.

Godslay

Banned
slay shut the fuck up already

HGH, vaginas, Robert not Gronk, videotape, spygate, cunts, murders, Kraftmoney, cheaters, strap-ons, asterisks...

Fuck you, won't do what you tell me.

You're not seriously considering bionic? The guy who writes that he genuinely believes bill is the anti-christ? And Brady for HGH? LOL wut? Dude is far from athletic.

Bionic is a hater in arms. Brady's career was dead early in the season, now he's an MVP candidate? Can be only explained one way.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Looks like Browner is on the Pats' roster, not the Seahawks.

At least that's what their website is telling me.

just sayin he was part of your team. Are we really pulling an HGH/Roids argument in THIS league? Seriously does that really become a problem? This is laughable.

zychi

Banned
HGH, vaginas, Robert not Gronk, videotape, spygate, cunts, murders, Kraftmoney, cheaters, strap-ons, asterisks...

Bionic is a hater in arms. Brady's career was dead early in the season, now he's an MVP candidate? Can be only explained one way.

didn't buy their super bowl winning qb.(or in the case of the broncos, super bowl losing)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Yeah definitely, HGH fixes poor decision making and lack of consistency against an offensive line. I seem to remember peyton coming back from something pretty much every doctor told him he couldn't. Use your head. If Brady was on HGH he would have some semblence of muscle tone.

edit- and for the same reason Rodgers is so clearly on HGH, he started off having a very down year(by his standards) and now is head and shoulders above every other QB in the league... obviously HGH asterisk this team plzkthx.

cdyhybrid

just sayin he was part of your team. Are we really pulling an HGH/Roids argument in THIS league? Seriously does that really become a problem? This is laughable.

Of course the fan of the team with Brandon Browner would downplay the seriousness of PED abuse.

2010-13 PED Suspensions
Type Suspensions
Seattle Seahawks 5
Denver Broncos 4
New York Giants 4
New England Patriots 3
Washington Redskins 3
Cincinnati Bengals 3
Houston Texans 3
St. Louis Rams 3
Atlanta Falcons 2
Arizona Cardinals 2
Minnesota Vikings 2
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2
Carolina Panthers 2
Miami Dolphins 2
San Diego Chargers 2
Tennessee Titans 2
Chicago Bears 1
Green Bay Packers 1
New Orleans Saints 1
Baltimore Ravens 1
Cleveland Browns 1
Pittsburgh Steelers 1
Buffalo Bills 0
Detroit Lions 0
Jacksonville Jaguars 0
Indianapolis Colts 0
Kansas City Chiefs 0
New York Jets 0
Oakland Raiders 0
Dallas Cowboys 0
Philadelphia Eagles 0
San Francisco 49ers 0
Totals 50

We need to start cheating....

Godslay

Banned
didn't buy their super bowl winning qb.(or in the case of the broncos, super bowl losing)

You paid more for your weak ass bitch of a QB. We got Kyle Orton, two 1st round picks and a 3rd for Cutler. Then you went on to pay him a King's ransom (more than what Peyton makes btw), and you didn't get a goddamn thing out of him.

If you want to latch on to the Pat's QB, then be my guest. If not, then don't be throwing stones from your glass house.

Yeah definitely, HGH fixes poor decision making and lack of consistency against an offensive line. I seem to remember peyton coming back from something pretty much every doctor told him he couldn't. Use your head. If Brady was on HGH he would have some semblence of muscle tone.

edit- and for the same reason Rodgers is so clearly on HGH, he started off having a very down year(by his standards) and now is head and shoulders above every other QB in the league... obviously HGH asterisk this team plzkthx.

Too easy, every time.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
hqflxB9.png

Did we travel back in time to a time when Brandon Browner is not on the Patriots' roster?

So you weren't a fan until just this year? Sounds like a bandwagoner to me. Just so happens to be their superbowl season as well, congrats on your PEDbowl.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You paid more for your weak ass bitch of a QB. We got Kyle Orton, two 1st round picks and a 3rd for Cutler. Then you went on to pay him a King's ransom (more than what Peyton makes btw), and you didn't get a goddamn thing out of him.

If you want to latch on to the Pat's QB, then be my guest. If not, then don't be throwing stones from your glass house.

Too easy, every time.

I like how you try to pretend like you're just trying to ruffle feathers. Funny that even though I don't have enough time to post here as much anymore, yet you're always just in here trying to ruffle feathers... in this case only pats fans. Also funny that anybody mentions anything even slightly detrimental in the way of your team you throw a shitfit.

cdyhybrid

So you weren't a fan until just this year? Sounds like a bandwagoner to me. Just so happens to be their superbowl season as well, congrats on your PEDbowl.

You can try and spin it however you want, the fact remains that noted PED abuser Brandon Browner is a member of the New England Patriots. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

Godslay

Banned
I like how you try to pretend like you're just trying to ruffle feathers. Funny that even though I don't have enough time to post here as much anymore, yet you're always just in here trying to ruffle feathers... in this case only pats fans. Also funny that anybody mentions anything even slightly detrimental in the way of your team you throw a shitfit.

What else am I trying to do besides ruffle your feathers, oh wise Swami?

As far as my team, saw what you will. I'm a fan, so I'll defend them as long as there is something to back it with. That's the way it works. If you interpret it as a shitfit, then that's what it is.

I don't see how a patriot fan can marry a dolphin fan. That's like marrying a lesser being.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You can try and spin it however you want, the fact remains that noted PED abuser Brandon Browner is a member of the New England Patriots. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

And peltny of those players including sherman are still on the seahawks ;). It's not any spin though, you just straight up said one of 2 things.

1. Your team was the league leader in PED suspensions and you were a fan (with browner on the roster) the year they won the superbowl.

or

2. You weren't a fan last year.

Personally? Who gives a shit about PEDs, everyone in the NFL does them, everyone in the MLB did and does still do them. Some are better at not getting caught than others.

Serious question, how do you feel about Philbin? I don't get to see it personally, but I like what he's done for the most part, seems he's gone regardless though.

He's very stubborn, likes to do things his way and won't adapt or change during a game. He did manage to change his approach to the team during practice and off the field after what happened last year but during the game he'll stick to the game plan even if it's not working and will refuse to adjust. He was refusing to fire Mike Sherman and it almost cost him his job last year. Coyle should have been fired too, his defense has regressed in the three years he's been there but Philbin is loyal to a fault.

He has made very questionable decisions late in games that lead to us loosing and not only does he refuse to admit he messed up, he'll actually do it again in another game. He's not the worse coach we've had since Shula retired but I just don't feel like he can push and get the most out of a roster. The Dolphins have talent but they don't have the brain trust to get them anywhere. I felt like he should have been let go last year and even a three game win streak to end the season (and no playoffs) shouldn't be enough to give him another chance next year.

Edit: Thomas gave up 4 sacks last game and Philbin refused to bench him for Fox who might not be great but sure as hell isn't as bad as Thomas. Even after the loss he wouldn't admit that maybe keeping Thomas in the game was a mistake. He gave the same non answer he always gives.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What else am I trying to do besides ruffle your feathers, oh wise Swami?

As far as my team, saw what you will. I'm a fan, so I'll defend them as long as there is something to back it with. That's the way it works. If you interpret it as a shitfit, then that's what it is.

"You paid more for your weak ass bitch of a QB. We got Kyle Orton, two 1st round picks and a 3rd for Cutler. Then you went on to pay him a King's ransom (more than what Peyton makes btw), and you didn't get a goddamn thing out of him."

sounds like a shitfit to me. Also to back my team when you're calling it out? Well for one HGH has not been proven to cause hairloss so your original argument is moot. edit in fact most studies have shown HGH as an effective way to regrow hair. Gronk has never tested positive. Brady has never shown any signs of HGH pretty, nor tested positive for it. Broncos have MORE PED suspensions than the pats do in the last few years. All facts, proven, not speculation.

Wow!

You think you know your internet mom and then this. Holding back the tears.

Top Bottom