• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Konka

Banned
Oh I see. If the Cards lose out it wont actually help us since Seattle is going to win out and they have the tiebreaker over us now. GB is also going to win out as well and they also have the tiebreaker. Eagles will be at best the 3rd seed.

I'm hoping Seattle doesn't win out. I can give up on the dream after this weekend probably.

cdyhybrid

I dunno about us winning out. It looks a bit more doable with the Cards' recent struggles but it's still not an easy schedule. Doable, but not easy.

SF at home
@ARI
STL at home

That said, they SHOULD win out.

Konka

Banned
I dunno about us winning out. It looks a bit more doable with the Cards' recent struggles but it's still not an easy schedule. Doable, but not easy.

SF at home
@ARI
STL at home

Yeah that's my hope. NFL teams often do what they shouldn't do. But I'm not going to be one of those fans giving up on the best possible outcome when it's still possible.

SF at home
@ARI
STL at home

9ers are done, no way do the Hawks lose that game, they also are not going to get swept by the Rams so the only game they could lose is at the Cards, but I just dont see the Cards beating them the way their defense is playing now. GB gets the #1 seed, Hawks get the #2 seed, and the winner of Eagles Cowboys is the #3 seed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I liked it better when both Seattle and San Francisco weren't going to make the playoffs.

Give me Arizona, Detroit, Dallas, Philly, and NFC South team.

cdyhybrid

I liked it better when both Seattle and San Francisco weren't going to make the playoffs.

Give me Arizona, Detroit, Dallas, Philly, and NFC South team.

If you guys land the #1 seed you can probably feel pretty good. Might result in "we want the ball and we're gonna score" part 2.

MechDX

To hell with Indianapolis, Luck, coked up owner Irsay, that stupid horseshoe logo, Peyton manning, corn, tractors, you know what? To hell with Baltimore for spawning this team! Oh and Johnny U? You can go **** yourself as well.

Konka

Banned
9ers are done, no way do the Hawks lose that game, they also are not going to get swept by the Rams so the only game they could lose is at the Cards, but I just dont see the Cards beating them the way their defense is playing now. GB gets the #1 seed, Hawks get the #2 seed, and the winner of Eagles Cowboys is the #3 seed.

And that's probably how it will turn out, but it's the NFL and I don't think anyone saw the Falcons making in that close in Green Bay. If I could make all those predictions I'd be playing parlay bets right now.

Spinluck

To hell with Indianapolis, Luck, coked up owner Irsay, that stupid horseshoe logo, Peyton manning, corn, tractors, you know what? To hell with Baltimore for spawning this team! Oh and Johnny U? You can go **** yourself as well.

The Texans is the dumbest name for a Football team, so ha!

Stop changing your fucking avatar, it throws me off.

JABEE

Oh I see. If the Cards lose out it wont actually help us since Seattle is going to win out and they have the tiebreaker over us now. GB is also going to win out as well and they also have the tiebreaker. Eagles will be at best the 3rd seed.

If Seattle loses to the Niners, the Cards lose to the Rams, and the Seahawks beat the Cards, then the Eagles have a chance at the 2nd seed if they win out.

Spinluck

Had the Browns won, the Colts/Texans game this week would've been for first place in the AFCS. Wacky!

Browns should've won that game, we were awful, and they had saboteurs dressed up in our uniform. They were also at home.

How did we win that again?

Konka

Banned
If Seattle loses to the Niners, the Cards lose to the Rams, and the Seahawks beat the Cards, then the Eagles have a chance at the 2nd seed if they win out.

Yeah and that's why I can hold out hope until at least tonight. If the Cards win I can give up, but I can still hope dammit!

Respect

We are totally going to lose at home to Jacksonville. I can feel it.

At the office I'm working at (in Baltimore), our AP person just got off the phone to purchase playoff tickets for the potential Ravens home playoff game.

We still have the ticket stubs in the file to last years home playoff tickets they bought.

MechDX

Browns should've won that game, we were awful, and they had saboteurs dressed up in our uniform. They were also at home.

How did we win that again?
Jeff-Triplette-cops-a-feel-of-Harnish.jpeg

JABEE

You want us to into Philly again?

#SureWhyNot

I just did it randomly. If the Seahawks drop a game and the Cards drop two against the NFC West, and the Eagles win out, then there is still a chance to get a bye.

Also, I still think the Eagles can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough, but I think the Eagles have more to show. The Packers are another story. The matchup of their receivers against our secondary means Foles/Sanchez would have to be perfect against them to win the game.

I just did it randomly. If the Seahawks drop a game and the Cards drop two against the NFC West, and the Eagles win out, then there is still a chance to get a bye.

Also, I still think the Eagles can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough, but I think the Eagles have more to show. The Packers are another story. The matchup of their receivers against our secondary means Foles/Sanchez would have to be perfect against them to win the game.

I fixed it for you! Everyone is happy now!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mac...0554443~1~400554446~2~400554448~1~400554445~1

It's never going to happen, but shut up!!!

Dominator

I'm in a tough spot being a Rams fan. I want them to win of course but there needs to be a string of events for us to even be considered for the playoffs, and I don't want an atrocious draft pick.

Still rooting for them though lol

I'm in a tough spot being a Rams fan. I want them to win of course but there needs to be a string of events for us to even be considered for the playoffs, and I don't want an atrocious draft pick.

Still rooting for them though lol

Losing is for losers. Do you want to be a loser?

#Winners
#Winning
#StayWinning
#WinForEver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

BTW Week 15 and not a single team has clinch a playoff spot. Pats/GB can still miss the playoffs if they lose out.

Nope.

I'm on a vindictive warpath now.

We beat the Hawks in the wildcard round (for 2005,2012,2013,2014)
We beat the Cards in the divisional (for 2008)
We beat the Packers in the NFCCG (for Nineteen Motherfucking Ninety Six)

and

in the final act of revenge, we beat the Pats in the Bowl and bring balance back to the world.

#BloodAndGutsTour2014

Nope.

I'm on a vindictive warpath now.

We beat the Hawks in the wildcard round (for 2005,2012,2013,2014)
We beat the Cards in the divisional (for 2008)
We beat the Packers in the NFCCG (for Nineteen Motherfucking Ninety Six)

and

in the final act of revenge, we beat the Pats in the Bowl and bring balance back to the world.

#BloodAndGutsTour2014

With Derek Anderson?

#DeathAndDeathTour
#RIPCarolina

MechDX

Ted Johnson says what I have been saying. You deal with the Colts the same way the Pats dealt with St Louis greatest show on turf: you play physical at the line, you punch them in the mouth at the beginning, if you get a couple flags at the start it's ok as long as you get your point across. You let them know you are going to hit them all day.

No we have this tendancy to just let Hilton run free.

Top Bottom