• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

jmdajr

Ted Johnson says what I have been saying. You deal with the Colts the same way the Pats dealt with St Louis greatest show on turf: you play physical at the line, you punch them in the mouth at the beginning, if you get a couple flags at the start it's ok as long as you get your point across. You let them know you are going to hit them all day.

No we have this tendancy to just let Hilton run free.

This game could have some casualties. I hope Bill has everyone fired up.

But special teams man. Texans just part like the red seas.

MechDX

I see Mech's losing it again.

Losing what? It is how you stop teams like the Colts: you play physical defense. Look at Hawks vs Broncos Super Bowl as an example.

I'm just not part of the new pansy ass thinking of being polite to divsion rivals. Fuck that noise. You should absolutely hate your division opponents.

Greg

Losing what? It is how you stop teams like the Colts: you play physical defense. Look at Hawks vs Broncos Super Bowl as an example.

I'm just not part of the new pansy ass thinking of being polite to divsion rivals. Fuck that noise. You should absolutely hate your division opponents.
but what if they're cute like the Bears?

I hate the Redskins for giving the Rams more draft picks than the actual Rams.

brentech

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 1h1 hour ago
Cam on why he survived his crash: "I'm on somebody's fantasy league and I think it's the man upstairs
Not sure if a great sense of humor or a massive load of hubris.

cdyhybrid

The Colts beat us though :O

Spinluck

I don't hate you guys. Or any team in the AFCS.

I dislike teams like the Pats and Chargers more.

MechDX

I think Mech wants Swearinger to "Swearinger" his knee-caps.

I haven't forgotten you, Dustin Keller!

Actually no. Stay within the rules and you can still make your point. Swearinger is a physical player except his physical nature is what can make him a liability in coverage

overcast

My predictions have the Rams finishing 3rd in the West at 8-8 and SF 4th at 7-9 :]

I'm hoping for the Chargers to make the playoffs, but I think there may be 3 AFC North teams in the playoffs.

jmdajr

Watts gonna break his shoulder too.

How many times has Luck been hit this year? Do they keep these stats?

He is pretty damn good at getting away though.

Fucking Schoob though. I don't think I've ever seen someone turtle up like him.

1nmQMnD.jpg

#intensity #leadership #hnnnnnggg

cajunator

Banned
I am putting it all on the line with Brees facing the Bears.

Payton tore a bunch of players a new asshole so I guess that might have woke them up.
Who knows though. We have beat teams we shouldnt and lost to teams we should beat. That makes me very nervous for this game.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Dunno but I agree that he is a squirmy one. Must have learned how to dodge and shit being chased by dinosaurs.

Spinluck

Luck was the most hit QB his first two years of starting. Not sure if he's still the most hit.

jmdajr

Payton tore a bunch of players a new asshole so I guess that might have woke them up.
Who knows though. We have beat teams we shouldnt and lost to teams we should beat. That makes me very nervous for this game.

Well I either start him or Brady. So neither is great option this week.

Top Bottom