• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Greg

We all know there was only one reason Cam survived that crash.

makS0oy.jpg
:')

BigAT

We all know there was only one reason Cam survived that crash.

makS0oy.jpg

He prayed FOR the crash so he could actually get another shot at QB.

"Heavenly Father above, if this forsaken franchise shall sign Derek Anderson, surely they will sign ANYONE, including thy humble servant."

zychi

Banned
Ted Johnson says what I have been saying. You deal with the Colts the same way the Pats dealt with St Louis greatest show on turf: you play physical at the line, you punch them in the mouth at the beginning, if you get a couple flags at the start it's ok as long as you get your point across. You let them know you are going to hit them all day.

No we have this tendancy to just let Hilton run free.

but godslay told me the pats cheated and that they didnt play better because they had a game plan, they won because marshall faulk says they cheated!

*Peter King Voice*

Good for Microsoft. They needed that

Just keep a healthy amount of pressure on Sony. They are starting to slide ever slowly back into Complacent Sony. And the final form of Complacent Sony is not a pretty sight.

It rhymes with clive mundred hand linety line collars

bionic77

First of all for everyone in the northeast let's all agree that the weatherman is the most useless person of all time.

Yesterday they predicted 4-8 inches and we got nothing. Today we were supposed to get a dusting and we got close to 8 inches. What a bunch of worthless morons.

Had to drive to harrisburg in this shit.

Stopped by target on the way back and spent 25 minutes with a WiiU. Played Mario, MarioKart and the Toad game. Did not like the toad game but the other games on U seem pretty damn good. Destroys the PS4 library from what I have seeen.

Speaking of Xmas shopping what is a good gift for someone into darts?

jakncoke

Banned
First of all for everyone in the northeast let's all agree that the weatherman is the most useless person of all time.

Yesterday they predicted 4-8 inches and we got nothing. Today we were supposed to get a dusting and we got close to 8 inches. What a bunch of worthless morons.

Stopped by target on the way back and spent 25 minutes with a WiiU. Played Mario, MarioKart and the Toad game. Did not like the toad game but the other games on U seem pretty damn good. Destroys the PS4 library from what I have seeen.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J3XOVX2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

To be honest you can't actually predict weather. What you can predict is a range (of temperature and precipitation) within a range (of days and usually pretty inaccurate past 7).

Then of course shit happens...

bionic77

Either an American flag collared shirt (where the entire shirt is made of an American flag) or a Larry The Cable Guy Daily Calendar.
She is a Cowboys fan so she would probably like tacky shit like this.

You guys are pretty `worthless so I just bought her an electronics dartboard.

Was only $70. They look like they would be more expensive (at least the ones I have seen at bars). This one looks just like the ones you see there.

My staff sucks at getting me a good gift. They usually get me bad movies or subway gift cards or other shit I never want or use. Usually give that shit away.

Way to cherrypick stats like they mean something.

Denver is the only team with 2 1200+ yard recievers. I'd prefer that.

Seattle is the only team with a beast.
Philly the only team with a racist WR.
Baltimore the only team with a wife beater.
Minny only team with a child beater.
San Fran only team with squidward.
Lions only team with a fat QB.
Jets only team with a dog killer.

This game is fun.

bionic77

To be honest you can't actually predict weather. What you can predict is a range (of temperature and precipitation) within a range (of days and usually pretty inaccurate past 7).

Then of course shit happens...
You would expect that they could predict the weather for the next day.

They are so laughably bad these days.

I swear they were more accurate when I was younger.

bionic77

I imagine someone who actually likes darts would probably hate an electronic dart board.
Thats the only kind she knows how to play on.

I asked her friend at the office.

I know nothing about darts and that is what I thought but she always wanted an electronic board.

Top Bottom