• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How about not diving headfirst on a player that's fucking sliding down the ground already? .

How does Ansah know he's sliding? It was a quick, last second slide. The play is going 110 MPH and Clausen got hit. We got flagged for it and we also got the W. Onto the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

10868015_841507539229269_4139570339737118517_n.jpg

What a life. Jay Cutler is living the life right now man.

Bread

Banned
I feel like I've missed something important. Did he say it was a good trade?
not only does he think trading a first for trent was a good idea, he thinks andrew luck has had just as much help at the running back position as RUSSELL WILSON. why? because the colts gave up a 1st for trent, so they obviously thought he was good. it's mind blowingly stupid, and there is no logic behind it.

Couldn't watch today because of my granddad his 75th birthday, but seems like I missed another bad offensive performance.
happy birthday granpa dutchy!

How does Ansah know he's sliding? It was a quick, last second slide. The play is going 110 MPH and Clausen got hit. We got flagged for it and we also got the W. Onto the Packers.

Restore the Roar 2014.

You pick such stupid fights. Even Seahawks fan weren't defending the BS PI call against the 49ers last week because anyone can see it was a crappy call.

Even on obvious shit you decide to be a homer. Why Kas? What's the point? Do you think your team never does anything wrong like ever? Is your team incapable of making a mistake? Just take the fucking L man.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Dude, Kas, saying that Ansah fucked up and had a bad hit doesn't mean you have to say he's a bad guy. He made the hit and screwed up, and it was dirty. Doesn't make him Suh. Just a guy who got over aggressive.

Now, Raiola ... Now THAT is a piece of shit

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dude, Kas, saying that Ansah fucked up and had a bad hit doesn't mean you have to say he's a bad guy. He made the hit and screwed up, and it was dirty. Doesn't make him Suh. Just a guy who got over aggressive.

Now, Raiola ... Now THAT is a piece of shit

You can't say the hit was dirty unless we know Ansah was specifically trying to hurt him. When the game is going 110 MPH I'll give the defensive player the benefit of the doubt.

I want our defenders to be over aggressive. We got flagged for it, big deal. There was a face mask on Stafford in the first half that wasn't called.

Agreed on Raoila though, he deserves at least a $100,000 fine (which is massive).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt <3

Case <3

Kubes <3 :p

Top Bottom