• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
"Victim blaming?"

:jnc

What do you want 6'4, 270 lb Ansah to do when he's running full speed?

They happened to hit helmets, we got flagged and the Bears didn't capitalize. What more do you want?

How about not diving headfirst on a player that's fucking sliding down the ground already?

You don't see most teams pull off that shit. It's fucking disgusting.

I thought you were funny at first with the Fatford posts but if you actually believe what you're posting here...wow.

GQman2121

Banned
i2f89vJuMCWxn.gif

Afrikan

whoa... so weird to see Chris Simms doing color commentary.

God I feel old.

but I swear he was doing coaching this past season..or even this season.

cajunator

Banned
Yep, the 2 years we missed the playoffs we've had the worst and 2nd worst defense in the league

NOt to mention Brees had like 70% completion percentage and once again over 4500 yards passing and over 30 TDs. Should be good enough to get to playoffs with that kind of production. But as usual the defense does thingsl ike give up a 60 yard pass on 4th and 10 and basically Brees has zero confidence in them stopping a wet fart so he presses. Then the Oline cant block anything and this is the result. Its not even like theres no talent there. Guys like Armstead and Grubbs and Evans are supposed to be pretty good. Theres really no excuse for how badly everyone played this season.

Top Bottom