• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

bionic77

After Gruden Tomlin is the most entertaining coach in the game in press conferences.

And fuck that St Jude's commercial. Seeing those sick kids is a huge downer. :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Taunt.0.0.PNG

I'm sure Timmons' psyche will never recover. Fine Gay $500k!

Kusagari

I actually think Baltimore will get the last Wildcard. I see KC beating San Diego, and the Ravens will surely beat the fighting manziels/hoyers at home in Baltimore

Nah. Chargers and Baltimore both win next week and the Bungles lose to Denver and Pitt. Then Chargers and Ravens get the wild card spots.

Trey

I think you give him a shot to win it next year. Bring in some competition and see what happens. Could be a wasted year, but I don't think you bail unless he's garbage in camp and doesn't show improvement.

I don't think this current coaching staff, particularly Marrone, see anything out of EJ. At least not enough, else they'd have put him back into the lineup when the Bills dropped to 5-5.

kmag

No doubt he has it, the stats win though I think he should share it with Zack Martin

Which is ironic (in the Alanis Morrisette use of the word) as basically the Giants pick was between Martin and Beckham.

How I wish Jerruah had picked Johnny Football instead, Martin is one of those 10 year all pro's and it would have been hilarious with Johnny Football on the sidelines with the constant carping if Romo so much as missed a pass..

Cowboys should be resting their starters next week. Ignoring ties, only way to get the bye is Seahawks beating the Cards and then both of them losing next week. If that happens however Cowboys would get the bye even with a loss to the skins.

Godslay

Banned
I don't think this current coaching staff, particularly Marrone, see anything out of EJ. At least not enough, else they'd have put him back into the lineup when the Bills dropped to 5-5.

You would know better than I. I'm just making the assumption that he's a high pick, so it makes sense to allow him to continue to develop. Or maybe they know what they have and aren't wasting the time. I guess there is something to be said for knowing and moving on. Rather than kicking the same tire and wondering why it's still flat.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
cruz and beckham are gonna be nasty together next year if they can get some oline for eli

Greg

It's good to be back boys!! Missed you guys!!

HOWEVER I must be honest I am kiiiiiiiiiinda nervous about tonight's game!! I mean I think we'll win AND I'm pretty pumped BUT I'm also kinda drunk so!!

GCbgu5D.gif
RANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bitanator

So if Dallas gets the third seed, we face either Carolina or Atlanta, I'm confident we beat either but I feel like we match up better with Carolina. I hope we can get the second seed, but too much has to fall for that.

Top Bottom