• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Watching Jim Caldwell's press conference now. Didn't know that he was from Wisconsin.

I enjoy his press conferences, dude is always on point. I'm glad he's our coach.

However I wonder how long his act will work with the players? Right now they fully believe in him. I'm assuming Dallas will blow us out in the first round...next year we might not be nearly as lucky as we were this year. How will the team react to an 8-8 season for instance.

F5Xtb8l.jpg

The ride has just begun Johnny.

Bread

Banned
We were talking about who is elite today.

Check his stats for this year.

Amazing how little attention he is getting.

I am not sure if that is because it is not on the medias predetermined story lines for the year or because of the fact that he is a dirty scumbag.
his stats aren't very different from tom's

but tom isn't elite right?

suck it down bionic

Tom Penny

We were talking about who is elite today.

Check his stats for this year.

Amazing how little attention he is getting.

I am not sure if that is because it is not on the medias predetermined story lines for the year or because of the fact that he is a dirty scumbag.

When someone says the last 10 years..they usually mean the last 10 years. How strange.

Tabris

I enjoy his press conferences, dude is always on point. I'm glad he's our coach.

However I wonder how long his act will work with the players? Right now they fully believe in him. I'm assuming Dallas will blow us out in the first round...next year we might not be nearly as lucky as we were this year. How will the team react to an 8-8 season for instance.

Fuck bad timeout calling AFC Championship entry costing Jim Caldwell *still bitter*

BTW, that's how you do it bread. You don't let things go. You let those emotions stay in you!

Godslay

Banned
Peyton is a dying horse. Because of that anything can happen tonight. He's over the hill, just let him lay down and die. People need to just ignore the Broncos and focus on the Pats.

Nothing to see here.

MechDX

Peyton is a dying horse. Because of that anything can happen tonight. He's over the hill, just let him lay down and die. People need to just ignore the Broncos and focus on the Pats.

Nothing to see here.

Serious question: what is wrong with him? Just not himself lately . Your opinion

Tabris

Nothing to see here.

I like the reverse jinxing. Keep it up!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It was nice to see the whole defense contributing instead of just Watt. Remember earlier this year when I said the Texans defense wasn't good? Of course you don't, you people only book mark outrageous comments to haunt the poster later. Anyway, the defense has improved, a lot.

Gonna suck when he refuses to re-sign with us, and goes to the Cardinals or Texans.
yea this is never going to happen.

EarlyGoodIlsamochadegu.gif

I like how Suggs actually looks up as directed
thats funny. 90 was talking shit all game to Foster, isnt he a rookie too?

I think Watt adds wins to the Texans but it's not a 6-8 game swing like it is with Rodgers. A regular average quarterback takes this Packers team to 5-7 wins.

Watt probably adds 1-2 wins at most.
The argument to me is Watt continues to produce game in and game out, in the beginning of the game and at the end of the game. All while taking the beating of a defensive lineman, while being double or even triple teamed.

Whereas every QB is protected, and the "elite" ones have their own special rulebook just for them where defensive players can barely touch them, and if you hit them except for a tiny little area, or you hit them with specific areas of your body its a penalty.

QBs aren't getting banged on every play like a defensive lineman. All the rules favor the offense and its super easy for even average QBs to put up 6 TDs in one game, See: Fitzpatrick, Ryan, & Foles, Nick (last year). Even that one rule that favors the defense, where a running back cant lower his head against a defensive player between the tackles, I've never seen it get called.

The only way Watt wins it is if all these QBs split the vote and Watt ends up with the most. But they might as well call the award "best offensive player, that is a QB or sometimes a RB".

Heard today, Watt has 111 total pressures, which is sacks, qb hits and qb hurries combined. The next closest person is Justin Houston at 79.

Remember when you posted all that positive stuff about the Pats yesterday? What changed?

He's injured. Plus it seems they have him on a pitch count. Maybe he's rust from the shift to running the ball more. And he's old as shit.
I need PeyPey to carry me off into the Shirtless sunset! Don't let me down!

zychi

Banned
I think peypey's arm is finally failing him. His throws have been weak and noodle armed since he became a bronco, i think hes just trying to save the little he has left for a big playoff run. Watch him throw for 500 yards and 8 tds tonight lol

@SethWalderNYDN
According to @Adv_NFL_Stats win probability chart, 4th qtr sack on Geno Smith moved Jets chances of winning from 63% to 43%.

Geno now cost the Jets 2 games this season by getting sacked out of FG range.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm conflicted.

I'd like to see Denver win the Superb Owl for my hero Godslay and also for almost family member Orlando Franklin.

I'd like to see New England win because the amount of venom and hot fiyah that Gata would spit will be talked about for generations.

I'd like to see Seattle win because Rando my boy and seeing back to back champs would be cool.

I'd like to see Green Bay win because as of now I've seen them play more in person then any other team, plus my friend is a pretty big fan so I hear all about them all the time.

I'd like to see Dallas win because one of my best friends is a gigantic Cowboys fan who is very realistic about his team. He didn't have high expectations going into this season and they exceeded them.

Bowser

Best NFL records in December since 2011 per STATS:
1. New England 15-2
2t. Carolina 14-3
2t. Seattle 14-3
4. Denver 13-3
5. Green Bay 12-4

Riverboat Ron??

DMczaf

Best NFL records in December since 2011 per STATS:
1. New England 15-2
2t. Carolina 14-3
2t. Seattle 14-3
4. Denver 13-3
5. Green Bay 12-4

Riverboat Ron??

All that tells me is that Ron has been costing you guys good draft picks for years.

He ain't fit to be a Tank Commander.

I like how godslay spends like the first 8 weeks of the season basically losing his mind if anyone dares speak against the broncos now he says they sucked all along.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I think peypey's arm is finally failing him. His throws have been weak and noodle armed since he became a bronco, i think hes just trying to save the little he has left for a big playoff run. Watch him throw for 500 yards and 8 tds tonight lol

man, its almost as if he had like 5 neck surgeries.

Bowser

All that tells me is that Ron has been costing you guys good draft picks for years.

He ain't fit to be a Tank Commander.

2012: Luke Kuechly (two picks after Mark Barron lololol)
2013: Star Lotulelei (and KK Short in 2nd)
2014: Kelvin Benjamin

Ron don't give a fuckkkk

I'm conflicted.

I'd like to see Denver win the Superb Owl for my hero Godslay and also for almost family member Orlando Franklin.

I'd like to see New England win because the amount of venom and hot fiyah that Gata would spit will be talked about for generations.

I'd like to see Seattle win because Rando my boy and seeing back to back champs would be cool.

I'd like to see Green Bay win because as of now I've seen them play more in person then any other team, plus my friend is a pretty big fan so I hear all about them all the time.

I'd like to see Dallas win because one of my best friends is a gigantic Cowboys fan who is very realistic about his team. He didn't have high expectations going into this season and they exceeded them.

I want to see the Steelers win.

all-about-the-u2.gif

JABEE

I'm conflicted.

Don't do this to me, Kave.

Bowser

I'm conflicted.

But what about your boy Derek Anderson???

Bread

Banned
I like how godslay spends like the first 8 weeks of the season basically losing his mind if anyone dares speak against the broncos now he says they sucked all along.
peyton's decline has him afraid of the future. he's desperate for the broncos to be underdogs against the pats so if they lose he can say "yeah well who didn't see this coming?"

Top Bottom